Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1minbearflag

Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 7
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

That's a big achievement for us, only within 10 years, we are able to manage ourself on top 30 currencies. I think good times are coming because you know it will be a heavy promotion to the big giants. I guess something big is coming.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In 10 years period, BTC has managed to get to top-30... this is a giant achievement for any company.

we can't forget that BTC is a currency, and is competing within the most powerfull sector in our society - finance/money ... so this is a far greater achievement than reaching top-30, we are in fact facing printed currencies backed by governments and spreading a borderless one...

reaching this level in 10 years leaves a lot to grow on the next 10... can't wait to see the developments in adoption in 2020

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On someday it will be in top 10, but still some Govts are not allowing in their countries. Most of the people called it as Ponzi, but a ponzi program had a death without escape. People should no realize that the Bitcoin is a stable coin for future and I believe at the end of this year we see some pump in BTC price.

Nice to hear about Bitcoin Movement in top of world.

you see in july 2020 all companies race to get bitcoin it will be currency of future

division of bitcoin it will be moment to change the idea of every one for crypto currency

• Useful or interesting 1

Quite impressive, we are all here because we believe BTC will be the next big thing and now it seems like we are getting closer and closer to that goal. I have a feeling when the next crisis happens, we will see a huge BTC rise.

Me personally, I don't tolerate this kind of projects that is not listed on legitimate ICO reviews because they are more likely just to turned out to be scam because they even don't have the money to promote their ICO on some review ICO's so I guess they will be just gone in the future. They are not fully ready, that's what I mean. If ICO project is listed on some legitimate review ICO website there is an assurance for all investors because someone said it is legit and true.

These are excerpts from the youtube video, I feel like they are relevant hereMSMWCorrect me if I'm wrong, but is there a concern that most verifiers are hosted on centralized cloud providers (like Amazon)?SanfordThey can be moved at any time once in mesh. Sentinels protect them. Also the centralization argument goes nowhere. Electricity is pretty centralized. Bitcoin mining is pretty centralized at this point. Internet use at all is pretty centralized. It�s a real world issue that might be a �weak� point but it applies to almost all projects proclaiming decentralization 100%Refortuna AnalyticsThis is a valid concern, I encourage everyone to spread their nodes across the IP landscape. Linode login screens were defaced and logins were jacked by hackers back in 2011/2012 targeting users who had bitcoin nodes running over there. So that shows the extent people will go to. The current top supporters of the network are AWS, vultr and hetzner. This could be better but can not be enforced. It is recom...

Wow bitcoin is going somewhere, among the top 40 currencies in the world, many people is looking at bitcoin as a real currency, this will get better bitcoin will move up the list slowly, more people will start to see the bitcoin as a currency and start adopting it to their financial setting.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, cryptosix said:

On someday it will be in top 10, but still some Govts are not allowing in their countries. Most of the people called it as Ponzi, but a ponzi program had a death without escape. People should no realize that the Bitcoin is a stable coin for future and I believe at the end of this year we see some pump in BTC price.

Nice to hear about Bitcoin Movement in top of world.

If that happen another decades should pass by Lol😁 actually even up to now there are still lot of people think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme type, but they can't show any proof that it is, it means they are just only saying according to what they saw but the content inside those people doesn't know it. 

Incredibly, this is an extraordinary achievement of bitcoin and bitcoin deserves this. Let's celebrate and maintain the cryptocurrency community 🍻

Very good achievement! I think some people all over the world have started to see bitcoin as a positive thing and started to buy and use bitcoin as an asset or a means of payment, this is certainly an important step for mass adoption.

Its a great achievement for us because we love crypto business and there are so many peoples will fell happy to listen this news. Now BTC will complete the ten years and i hope this time BTC will give us a great gift and now the time to buy the other top coins in the market and safe them because any time BTC will pump high and all the other coins will also pump on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Considering the period of only ten years, it is a great achievement of Bitcoin . I think future is pretty bright for bitcoin and other altcoins as some of the major international companies and even countries are considering tu launch their own crypto currencies.

Edited by crypto1

if we talk in terms of performance then bitcoin should be the number one asset but the thing that still missing in the crypto market is adoption worldwide which will help make bitcoin very popular.

This can serve as a message for all the governments out there in every country that cryptocurrency really helps us a lot and they should entirely legalized it.

Wow! thats a great news. I also agree with the statement that Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving, compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries. Its true that Bitcoin has issues with its adoption, but the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. It has a huge growth potential to rise in future.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:42 PM, dentolas said:

In 10 years period, BTC has managed to get to top-30... this is a giant achievement for any company.

we can't forget that BTC is a currency, and is competing within the most powerfull sector in our society - finance/money ... so this is a far greater achievement than reaching top-30, we are in fact facing printed currencies backed by governments and spreading a borderless one...

reaching this level in 10 years leaves a lot to grow on the next 10... can't wait to see the developments in adoption in 2020

Yes in 30 countries BTC will so much famous and these top thirty countries will soon except it but on that time i think minimum 15 Top countries will launched their own crypto coin and i think that coin is a stable coin because they don,t want to give any loss to their country peoples and it will good for us because these coins are the best usage for tourism peoples.

BetFury                                                   

This is an excellent arrangement compared to its age and we wait to become number one in the world and I think it will be so

Life is great and enjoy it

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

That;s a big deal, if bitcoin gets more adaption it might even compete the US dollar and The EURO. and those days a upon us.

Yes i am sure about your that think that bitcoin adaption will go to more increase very soon  but i don't think about it that bitcoin will replace or compete the US dollar because bitcoin is depend on US dollar and there are many chances that in coming future bitcoin will replace fiat money not us dollar.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

31 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes i am sure about your that think that bitcoin adaption will go to more increase very soon  but i don't think about it that bitcoin will replace or compete the US dollar because bitcoin is depend on US dollar and there are many chances that in coming future bitcoin will replace fiat money not us dollar.

I did not understand the part where you said that Bitcoin depends on the USD dollar and not other fiat, Once all fiat has been sold to bitcoin, Crypto will be sold over crypto there will be no need for the USD or any other fiat.

I hope that this will continue, because it was bitcoin that created such a resonance in 2017-18 that even all the country's TVs showed videos with cryptocurrency, which means that everyone was interested in it. Well, about the other coins do not forget).

14 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

This is an excellent arrangement compared to its age and we wait to become number one in the world and I think it will be so

Crypto is the best business and so soon all the world will except it and on that time it will be world top currency business and peoples will use it on their daily basis. Crypto market is the best market in the world and it will give us good profit in our daily life but we just choose the right coin for buying.

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin has become the 8th largest currency of the world in circulation. And it is above the Ruble, Pound, and Won. In future it would overtake the money base of India and USA as well.