Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1minbearflag

Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World

This was good since bitcoin was used for most internet community right now and i think it's really good news for crypto community sicne bitcoin already considered as currencies by the another community, Really glad to hear this.

it is a good sign for the crypto and improvement of digital currency.so there is nothing bad sign showing with crypto. hope we will get huge in bitcoin halving soon.it will increase more country in the list

Its really good news for crypto lovers bitcoin adopted by 30 countries its unbelievable achievement by bitcoin because so many countries and many peoples think bitcoin is not trust and safe coin but bitcoin proven their popularity and secure ness to use 30 countries in their economy and take other  countries to inspiration this 30 countries they also adopt in future

Now it's among the top 30 currencies. I thought it was only in the top 40 like the title said.

Interesting to see how gold is at number 5 (who would make transactions in gold?) and the Chinese yuan is the number 1 currency ahead of the US dollar. We still have to make more off-ramps for bitcoin purchases in order to beat out most of these developed countries.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, Crypto Rifat said:

At this moment many people don't  know about bitcoin and bitcoin is going to more popular day by day. In my opinion one day bitcoin will be the king of all currency in real world and also vertual world. 

I dont think cryptocurrency will be replacing  the fiat money. But if that is possible the the kind of cryptocurrency will be the government made cryptocurrency or a national cryptocurrency. If the government creates a cryptocurrency to replace their paper money then cryptocurrency will really replace paper money.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

After one decade now all figures and calculation realizing that bitcoin is fact and its surpassing many things which was just dream as now its 8th largest currency in the world and this can overtake all in next few years many experts fearing this can hijack all financial system so must consider this and bring under any strong system in near future this can over take Australia South Korea Japan and India.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:50 PM, ShakilA said:

Bitcoin also the more valuable currency in the world and bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency.I think bitcoin will on take no.1 position in currency

Your opinion is very true and I agree if bitcoin is a more valuable currency in the world even bitcoin has a very high value so bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is very popular so many people say that bitcoin is the most expensive coin in the world.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, Maahi said:

Yes bitcoin is in top coin from is launch so better to buy it than other coin. It will in top list i think in future also.

Very soon the coin will be one of the topmost 10 currency. after first of btc it has gained to a great extent popularity and at this point family are a large amount fascinated about btc.

3 hours ago, erprov said:

According to the connect, bitcoin is the variety 29, which implies it's far many of the fine 30 within the world. With time, it would certainly get to #1.

By top 1 you mean overtake the USD, that is not possible my friend, there are grater currency like pound Euro and USD, which can nit be overtaken easily.

Now bitcoin is on top forty currencies but I hope after next five years bitcoin will be in the list of top ten currencies of the world's and this is going to happen very soon. 

Now bitcoin is on top forty currencies but I hope after next five years bitcoin will be in the list of top ten currencies of the world's and this is going to happen very soon. 

From your topic, Bitcoin actually worth the position it is occupying in the leading currencies worldwide, soon I am gfeeling that it will become the number one currency in the world.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, Compass said:

I'll do the same but we can't change the fact that it only rank in that way, bitcoin is indeed the best because it give us benefits and chances to make our life better which is one of the reason why we love it and why we keep on supporting it. It has faced a lot of problems and issues so I think it has the ability rank higher than that, though it won't happen easily it will take some time but I know its potentiality that is why i'll never lose hope

I have the believe that bitcoin it will be funds of potential classification of bitcoin it will be minute to trade the likelihood of each one for digital currency

On 10/4/2019 at 5:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

It's a big stepping stone for the bitcoin especially the crypto currencies to be known and widely accepted especially t all nations in the future. 

It is not easy to introduce new currency especially the bitcoin, so this achievement is a good sign that we are in the right track and it will also affect the demand of crypto currencies not only to bitcoin. So this news is in favor to crypto lovers. 

I do not understand what you want to discuss. On one hand, you justify that bitcoin is indeed one of the currencies that dominates the world today but you also doubt it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

This is so good bitcoin is getting there slowly soon it will be among the top five currencies in the world until it take the number one place and that is what many in the crypto world is waiting for cause bitcoin price will be favorable for the entire crypto market.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:22 AM, Consignee said:

That's a big achievement for us, only within 10 years, we are able to manage ourself on top 30 currencies. I think good times are coming because you know it will be a heavy promotion to the big giants. I guess something big is coming.

Yes this is true and I wanna say that it is a big achievement  and milestone of the Bitcoin bitcoin in the history. I think that it will go too soon high.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto. In fact it is not in top 40 currencies, rather it is the top crypto currency itself with a price tag of 9.7k

Bitcoin is now in top 40 world wide currencies I think after ten years it will be in top five currencies that is mostly widely used all over the world so enjoy it. 

Congratulations to the users and especially for the Bitcoin. Because of its existence it help many people to ensure the safety of their income. But all of these effort was paid because Bitcoin make a way to another technological advancement.

• +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

If you saw last 9 years bitcoin price updates you should easily understand. Bitcoin price huge pumping about thousands times that's why now bitcoin are most famous and popular coin in the world. I think in future bitcoin will be global currency.                

Bitcoin is a fictitious currency in the end, and many governments do not recognize it and try to control it or prevent it from dealing with it, but the future will change completely.