What is the best feature You find in yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There is too many good features in yobit, for example you can withdraw fiat money, not just cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the support team is good enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated and very easy to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are fast too

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 14
  • +2 12
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Yobit is really easy to used in my opinion! each new member there can understand how it works easily! also I liked this featured about withdrawing fiat money from yobit to payeer and visa...etc !! this isn't exist in all exchanges!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There are many good features here.  Some examples are local money invested here, not just crypto currency.  The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, etc.  Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here.  And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, we are new here. We are new members to work for. So if you are a new member, we rarely need to know if we really need your help.We need good posts and good comments because we are working right now so we can help...

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

There are many good features in Yobit exchange such as fast deposit and withdrawal speed, low withdrawal commission for some currencies, ease of trading on it, and the presence of a large number of currencies in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

The most good feature of yobit is that it collects your income from cryptotalk and puts them to your wallet which is good option and supports this foums very good. also it has many new ways to earn free bitcoins so that is also good option.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

yobit exchange is a pretty simple money exchange.  Here people save money easily.  Cryptocurrencies are invested here.  And trade easily through the Yobit Exchange.  People do business here, safely.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I find only one good feature of yobit and that is it has good withdraw systems and you can easily choose the best you like and there are many choices for you to chose it is best and it exchanges very fast so no worries of time.

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4

Direct dealing through delivery and receipt by hand and at the same moment it is not available in Bitcoin dealings that need some time to be transferred

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

In yobit I found lots of free coins, and importantly there was the Investbox investment box, I could make a small profit here.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Another advantage is that the currency of direct dealing is more stable than bitcoin, whose price may fluctuate in moments

• -1 1
  • +1 3

4 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Well it is an exchange, and you can trade your coins here and redeem it for money. Well Yobit and cryptotalk works like a well oiled machine and a full perfect plan. In other exchanges, if you trade, when you loose your money, there is no chance of getting it back. Trading is brutal game, once you lose it, you lose it forever. But in here, you can loose money in Yobit during trading, but you can make part of it by posting and sharing your ideas on cryptotalk, hence it gives you required cushion to keep yourself afloat in crypto and not loose everything altogether and go bankrupt. 

• -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

the support team is good enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated and very easy to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are fast too

• -1 1
  • +2 1

My favorite feature is the easy-to-use interface and low withdrawal fees and also the ease of creating trading operations within the platform in addition to the investment fund it contains

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite feature in yobit is between the trading that they provide and the withdrawal process. The withdrawal generally happens very fast and often occurs within a couple minutes or an hour at the most. This is faster than any other withdrawal process that i have utilized in the past. Those would be my favorite features.

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Honestly i don't like the list of coins in yobit as many there doesn't have any use cases but the best for me there is the price of well known coin which is higher than other exchange.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

I have no favorite feature on yobit exchange site for the time being I just got here some days ago I am still learning about yobit and I don't want to rush into any features now

• -1 1
  • +2 1

at hand are loads of well-behaved skin texture in Yobit switch such as abstain deposit and withdrawal speed, down withdrawal costs for more or less currencies, lessen of trading on it, and the manifestation of a outsized integer of currencies in it

• +1 3
  • +2 1

It is a enormously in advance exchanger and you be capable of effortlessly swap your currency in the second you bottle as well twitch trading on yobit.I mull over a lot of of the features of Yobit are good.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

nearby is overly scores of skillful facial appearance in yobit, for case you tin pull out fiat money, not scarcely cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the endorsement group is excellent enough, and he ropes the largest part of the coins, he is not full of twists and turns and extraordinarily laid-back to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are starvation in addition

• +1 2
  • +2 1

They have many advantages, the most important of which is depositing money and withdrawing money from them, and they have a team specialized in problems if you encounter

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I found some good features in yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit. Because now many exchanges do not allowed us to trade or sell with out kyc. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

found lots of free coins, and outstandingly nearby was the Investbox investment box, I might brand a miniature profit here.

• -1 3
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Yobit Exchange is a healthy money exchange.  People here are easily saving money safely.  yobit is a secure site supported by the CryptoTalk forum. Coins can be traded here.  And make profit by investing in currency.  This is one of the best money wallets in the transaction.  People from many countries around the world are benefiting from using it.

• +2 2
  • +4 1