What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

The ease that Yobit gives for beginners like me to be able to move around the platform knowing where you are at all times is easy to understand and easy to invest in it, it is safe and has a wide variety of recently released currencies where you can start working With them, they have a great distribution of these coins completely free by just starting the section and taking them.
I hope it serves you, a greeting mate and good luck with the hunt.

• +2 1

I think that one of the features that I like about yobit is that it does not request KYC, besides that I consider its interface very simple to use.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:02, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigo, quiero conocer las características de yobit que a todo el mundo le deberían gustar. Por eso te pregunto cuál es tu función favorita en yobit.

I think that everyone should know in detail how the Investbox section and the dice work. If you know how to master these sections, I assure you that they will provide you with good and great benefits.
Let's start with Investbox first, this is my choice of preference because you can get between 1 to 5% daily interest on a coin, this is essential to apply with coins that are little known or have a low value. What I recommend to people who are reading me is that they buy a currency that they like and that meets the aforementioned characteristics, ensure that the amount to buy is moderately high so that they can obtain long-term benefits with that currency. Once you have that currency you have to claim your daily profit percentage and accumulate and save it so that you can grow your fund, the best option you can take advantage of is to monitor how the price of that currency behaves and take advantage of the moment when it rises price to get your benefits.
My taste for dice is due to the fact that it is an interesting opportunity to multiply in a moderate way and without falling into gambling our coins, since if you establish a game strategy you can obtain good benefits, that of course you must study and apply it correctly so that it gives you results and you must take into account to know when is the best time to stop so that you do not lose your money.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:02, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigo, quiero conocer las características de yobit que a todo el mundo le deberían gustar. Por eso te pregunto cuál es tu función favorita en yobit.

It has a lot of variety, in my opinion what stands out the most at the moment is the Vmining of the minex currency and its profitability, on the other hand we have the robotrade and the investbox that is super profitable if it is handled correctly, in short, yobit has much more possibilities of increasing your capital compared to other exchangers.

تم تصميم منصة yobit لتكون كلها جيدة ولا يمكنك العثور على عيب واحد فيها. وأرى أن أفضل شيء في ذلك هو vmining بالتأكيد.

The function that I like the most is the possibility that they give to people who are just starting out, to participate in successful launches, as well as its simple and easy to use interface.

For me, the best thing about yobit is that it is a simple platform because it does not contain many options and has a simple interface that helps beginners to buy cryptocurrencies without any complications.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

I really like The RoboTrade one because it can make money for you while you are sleeping or spent time with family, this is amazing feature by Yobit. That's my favourite!

there are many best feature, for me i like investbox because there are may investments plan, the deposit and withdraw are very fast, we can using USD like USD PM or PAYEER.

For me, the yobit platform is the best because it has a lot of advantages such as the diversity of the many withdrawal and deposit sources, the ease of the trading process, in addition to the investment fund and airdrops, and there are many wonderful features.

I think one of the first features that I like is security, since it asks you to verify your account by linking it to other social networks. And this forum has helped me a lot to learn about cryptocurrency and even to write and improve my grammar, I think this feature is more speculative since I have not used another platform that has a forum.

• +2 1

My favorite feature is Yobit is the investbox. Because the box or the platform doesn't ask for any kinds of kyc. That's the most attractive thing that I like. The withdrawal process is also quite smooth and easy. I like that too. I think that Yobit will be the number one platform one day because the features are too good. 

According to how this platform comes it paints a good prediction however I feel that everything in this world of cryptocurrencies is uncertain.

The money for the posts on the forum. It is also interesting to see how your rating and the rating of other participants grow:)

The most important feature is basical the real time update one sees immediate you log on to the site, these shows all the latest information about the topmost cryptocurrencies and also the upcoming ones. 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Yobit has many very good tools to generate extra income for its users, however there is one that I love the most and it is the subject of mining, it is a fantastic way of investment where in a few months you get back the investment and then everything will be a profit. Of course, I share my own opinion and I do not encourage them to do so because any investment made on the internet must always be managed on their own and with responsibility for the capital you have, we know that YOBIT is a very important and recognized platform, still so the choice is yours.

What is the best feature Yobit have? in my opinion  it is within the top ten exchange houses and that gives me peace of mind to undertake operations, trust, is a very good feature, to be able to work focused on success. Thank you guys.

Some features of Yobit are invested local money, not just cryptocurrencies. The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, since it is easier to Withdraw and deposit by these means ...

I have little time investigating the functions of Yobit, however there are many users who are satisfied with its system and i think it will be the best site in the world 2021

There are several advantages that I see in this forum, one of them is that there is a lot to learn here, there are many high quality topics, I have seen things that I did not know and another of them is, without a doubt, the one that rewards you, for your publications and comments to users to support us.

Edited by cesarock11

On 3/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Well right now. The robo Trade feature. Because it's so easy to use . Simply put the price which and it will automatically start trading. This is how we can grow our portfolio. This is very interesting. Actually the yobit team working very hard for all beginners to use yobit exchange without any trouble. That's why yobit is the beginner favourite , and mine too.

Yobit is one of the best means of Bitcoin exchange. Its best feature is that it means cryptocurrency through YoBit. It is the best exchange site for Yobit

I think the main thing is the ease of use of the website, and the fact of being able to get everything in one place without having to spend too much time searching.