What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

i was new in yobit,but i like their investbox there where you can safely store your crypto and earn profits daily,i just dont like some of it that require us to play dice before we can get the interest.

There are so many features present in yobit.You have to apply it.Yobit help you to convert bitcoin to your currency.Here only you can convert the bitcoin to various currency.Your coin stored here in wallet and you can trade here.

Yobit is awesome when it comes to exchanges because its done instantly and processes quick withdraws that's the reason I adore it.

see you later friend  I wish for to know  the features  of yobit  that every person should   like.  hence that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit

I discovered some great highlights in obit trade, for example, contribute box and no kc for withdrawal and store. Since now numerous trades don't permitted us to exchange or sell with out kc.

see you later guys,

My pet highlight in yobit is between the trading that they offer and the withdrawal process. The withdrawal in general happens self-same sharp and repeatedly occurs contained by a pair minutes or an hour at the most. This is quicker than any other withdrawal deal with that i give utilized in the past. folks would be my choice features.thanks

I m new here .I doNt know about it...infact I am hearing this word 1st time so I decided to learn and serch about it

My favorite thing is the deposit box on the platform in addition to the ability to exchange in a very large number of currencies and the ease of working on the platform

• Useful or interesting 1

The Yobit platform does not have only one feature, but it contains a lot of great features, such as the ease of withdrawing without restrictions and a fairly acceptable withdrawal commission in addition to the possibility of trading and buying and selling in an easy and logical way and transferring between a huge number of currencies it gives an opportunity to invest as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Hello my friend. Well for me, the best feature in Yobit is the Cryptotalk campaign. I mean, this campaign is helping a lot of people including myself. I hope this feature continues and never stops!

Well the best future in yobit for me is that when I work here In cryptotalk and I earn I can actually see my earnings at yobit and also withdraw them when I wish to and withdrawals in yobit is actually easy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yobit future is good because now every day incress user and all time give good services. Now I am started trading with yobit exchange site and get good services. 

You can trade very quickly and it is an easy site to work on, but there are many currencies that are a scam that you should keep away from.

The most important thing in YOBIT is that it is a safe platform that you can work with and keep money for a long time. Secondly, you can invest in it and there are many successful investment plans in it. Third, there are most of the cryptocurrencies inside the platform that can transfer among themselves within the platform

Welcome with me
The most popular feature of the Yobit platform is Investbox where we can put our money in there to get a percentage of profits every day

There are lots of feature that are good in yobit. One of the my favourite feature is that we can transfer cryptocurrency from yobit to another yobit account without any charges breeder for it. Other features that i likes is its speed of transferring crypto to wallet. Thank you.

The best feature i found about yobit is that it gives complete information about the earnings from cryptotalk. If our post is not valuable then the yobit will show it. And it show the complete information in the change in rate of currencies. 

There are a lot of good features like the ability to convert my currencies that I get into any currency I want and withdraw easily and the low withdrawal fees for some currencies. These features are the best

I think there is too many good and great features in Yobit website exchange, and the platform of Yobit is very easy to use for many members, and of course we can withdraw many coins and also fiat money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I say that the features of the platform are many, including the presence of these wonderful holders and the ability to earn free coins

I juat like free coins and the speed of working when i do withdraw i know they take alot but fast so it is acceptable to me.

I think that the free money feature and currencies is the best thing I found on the platform because it provides a good opportunity to raise capital for debt and they do not understand anything in trading.

Frankly, the best thing I've found on Yobit so far is their work for the crypto tlak campaign because we all need money, especially with something you love. Thank Yobit.