What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Actually, my friend, I do not have information on this topic and I have watched comments about it, thanks to everyone who provided useful information that helped us know these features here.

No doubt its too many good features in yobit, for example you can withdraw fiat money, not just cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the support team is enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated, and the withdraw and deposits are fast too and its very easy to use good luck.

Yobit have a lots of features.all feature are very good.i like all the features of yobit.one the best feature is easy to withdraw in local money not only crypto currency.

Yobit if full of the beautiful features which we cannot see in the another application we can withdraw money we can count the number of useful posts we can do trading and investment here

Yobit has so many good features, such as the ability to withdraw fiat money rather than just cryptocurrencies, such as USD and Ruble, and the support staff is adequate, and he supports most of the coins. He is not difficult and quite easy to use, and the withdrawals and deposits are both fast.

Hello my friend, there are a lot of features offered by the Youbet platform, the most important of which is that you can earn some free currencies through simple requests, and it is also a decentralized platform, which is great, and it is also beautiful that the speed of implementation of all orders is from buying and selling, and withdrawal and deposit requests.

Hello my friend As a new and junior member, I see that among the advantages that I have found is the development of my English language skills, enjoying time and earning money from home. We ask the experts to answer the real advantages of the Jobet website. Good luck

It is a good platform and I am happy to deal with it. It contains several sections that I like, such as investing, trading robots, currency trading, buying and selling, and I am sure that I will win a lot of currencies here.

• +1 1

Yes I think Yobit is really easy to use. Every new member out there can understand how easy it works. I also liked this feature about the withdrawal of fiat money to the provider and visa from Jobbit. It does not exist on all exchanges.

yobit is so easy that one may utilized in because my own belief! from each one entry qualified water closet know how it really works competently! in addition adoring likeable the aforementioned one long-faced all but receding dollar bill relishes yobit that one may payeer as well as charter...etcetera !! the current isn't preexist utterly trades!

Yobit is good place for earning and I think the best ones are Investbox and Cryptotalk's campaign. Yobit is one of the best places for investors. You can easily deposit your money in investment box or trading, investing, mining and gambling in Yobit and earn money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear has many good feature its fee rate is very low its currency exchange system is so good its provide good security and also provide different coins options

There are many good features in yobit. But as you know i am a new member on crypto. I want my senior to make useful comment. 

The Ubis site helps you calculate what you did or what you did throughout the work in crypto, as it settles the account and enables you to withdraw money as a result of your work on crypto

Thank you my friend for this topic, I liked this forum because it is easy and comfortable to obtain information, and also easy withdrawal of money and low withdrawal commission.  I have increased my experience in English, learned more about cryptocurrencies, all this within a few days.

After almost 1 year I should admit that Yobit exchange has many benefits and I think the options are amazing and great. Yobit is one of the best places for investors. You can easily deposit your money in investment box or trading and gambling in yobit and earn money.

One of the advantages of yobit is that it has many currencies, there is no minimum deposit and withdrawal, and it is an easy-to-use method for beginners, which makes working with it a convenient and useful business.

my friend I have found many different features in yobit most of the feature are good they give you money back if you want to earn free coins in yobit go to free option on your yobit and there spread their links in social media accounts you will able to get free coins.

The yobit platform is a big for-profit platform and it has a lot of ways in which you might get money
There is a way to win money through the investment and gambling fund and get daily free coins, in addition to its association with this forum and calculating your profits from it and withdrawing them.

Yobit has many great options and I think the best ones are Investbox and Vmining. Yobit is one of the best places for investors. You can easily deposit your money in investment box or trading, investing, mining and gambling in yobit and earn money.

Hello my friend. Here are many features that impress everyone and motivate them to invite people to this platform. The most important of these features, I believe, is the withdrawal of money in fiat currencies, where you can withdraw your money or invest it with the paper money you want. Good luck

On 3/5/2020 at 6:58 PM, Jojo26 said:

yobit exchange is a pretty simple money exchange.  Here people save money easily.  Cryptocurrencies are invested here.  And trade easily through the Yobit Exchange.  People do business here, safely.

Yes dear,

I agree with you that yobit exchange is very best and easy method for money exchange.And the newbies should also don't worry because due to this forum you can easily exchange your money.

"Be very mindful and careful if you dare to use YoBit.net"

What do you like best?

At first I really liked the fact the it was super easy to get started working it while being in Russia, and that the fees were much lower than other more popular cryptocurrency exchanges had to offer. These were probably the only reasons why I started using YoBit in the first place. Also, I really like how easy and fast it is pass verification and that is even easier to trade. The interface is not that beautiful and stylish, but it is certainly self-explanatory and user-friendly.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of cons actually. YoBit is completely unregulated and it heavily promotes pumps and dumps. Withdrawal times a re quite slow. But what I really dislike the most as of right now is the fact that YoBit has been under investigation from Russian Federation authorities. YoBit has been really sketchy lately and if I were you I would think twice before starting using this exchange. I am still using it only because I already have here some of my assets. But I am going to withdraw all of them whenever it feels like the situation with investigation is escalating or when I just feel like it. Besides, it is a real pain trying to connect with tech support. Sometimes they do not simply respond to you at all. Had to them numerous times over 3 weeks in order to get any kind of a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Far from being the best cryptocurrency exchange, but it is good enough for beginners or if you need to jump into the game really fast for whatever reason. Also, due to investigation process and other sketchy reviews about YoBit I would recommend to work only with smaller sums of money that you are not afraid to loose here, or if you are planning on investing in certain rare crypto coins that are not so easy to find.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a simple tool to exchange my cryptocurrency assets whenever needed. It was very fast to set up and start using, so it saved a lot of time at first when I needed to start trading as soon as possible. It helped me to get started working with my cryptocurrency and exchanging it much faster comparing to other exchange services.

Hello friends yobit  is a great and lucrative platform that has a lot of features  that you can use. it is easier to create a account. you can withdraw your money in your local currency easily.