What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

The two most important features I love about Yobit are sending money to the balance quickly without any procrastination, and the second feature is showing the staying hours on the left of the site to facilitate knowing the prices when going down and going up, these are two wonderful things, all the platform is classy.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Hey dear fellow as we know yobit is a secure platform to store our earnings we can exchange them their ina easy way we can do investment in yobit investbox and can earn profit daily it really useful and good platform for all of us

• +2 1

I'm in the yobit since 2018, and in my opinion it is the best crypto market, because it is very comfortable, always working stable, fast, good requirements, fast withdraws and deposits, and the best feature in my opinion - it is often ieo and yobit codes.

I think this website are totally useful i am here since last day and i feel are members are here very good and helping each other in my way i think the best feature of crypto is when we write any reply on topic than we know by the option of side cloud if we don't make any reply than its blank and if we make any reply on it than it will dark it very helpful for new beginning of every person.

Hello, I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies but those who know say that it is easy, fast and safe to withdraw coins in yobit, you can also make safe investments that will serve me a lot because I want to make small investments to increase my income and to be able to reach my goals faster.

• +1 1

The best feature I find on yobit is the cryptocurrency coins market prices section where someone is always updated on the prices on the coins to know the best coin to trade on. The section always gives one the best coin to also invest on following the market prices on how the coins is falling or rising.

There are lot of best features in yobit because it's a platform that allow one to make transactions very easier and faster it's has a very low transactions fee and it a platform that one can found different types of coins which are used for trading and investment in the cryptotalk currency platform exchange market 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many Interesting features you can find in yobit exchange site for example some good ones are investbox feature, virtual mining and free coins for just doing a simple tasks. Deposit features using local currencies of USD and Euro etc

Yobit is realy easy to use and everyone can easily understand this. There are a lot of features in yobit like investing, trading. I loved the yobit invest box and it is realy secure to store our money.

• +1 1

Not only one good feature there are various good features are present in yobit.these are mentioned below

1.The most important feature is that it provides good security system

2.Supports multicrytocurrencies

3.Transaction fees are not so higher

4.Easy to use and manage .

• +2 1

My favorite section of Yobit is Trade because it is possible to find all kinds of pairs to trade, from the most known to the most unknown currencies. 
Market is also a very good function to analyze different currencies and determine which one to invest in.
I honestly haven't tried the other functions because I didn't need them until now. You could conclude that I am a traditional investor and only interested in exchanging cryptocurrencies. But anyway in the future I will try Mining or InvestBox to see what they are like.

Anytime I visit Yobit sites I always see different and many features which I so much like and emphasize on it and it always motivate me and give me more guide to anywhere I wanted to visit and research on.

There are many good features in yobit.when you want to withdraw money in yobit it is very easy with no restrictions.the commission rate for withdrawing is also minimal.also,the logic of buying and selling in trading is easy to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best feature that I found on the yobit account is that we can do information about trading and digital currency around the world.We can do digital currency transactions through this, this is a very good feature of the page. And the best feature is that we get to know the value of digital currency of all the world from this account. 

• +1 1

Many platform and many accounts but nowadays many people prefer yobit currency because in this platform no risky work. This account is safe from haters and hackers. So in this way, many people are investing mony in youbit acount  with out any fear.because they know that this platform is securable from every point. 

Well Yobit and Cryptalk work like a good and completely perfect plan. On other exchanges, if you trade, when you leak your money, there is no chance of getting it back. But there is no possibility of not getting money here. Trade is a cruel game, once you lose it, you will lose it forever Yobit is a secure site. Coins can be traded here and profits can also be made by investing in currencies.

A light platform on the browser, as it does not require activation and complications such as authentication, and there is no upper limit to withdraw the automatic activation feature.

• +1 1

My best feature is investbox. Because it has the advantage that it keeps the currency high. This currency increases every 24 hours so that the currency does not depreciate.

I like Yobit platform because we can do many things here. we can trade many coins that you can not find in any exchanges. You can earn by Investbox, Vmining and posting here. People who have not much knowledge about crypto also can earn money from airdrops and their campaigns.

I would say that there is no need to pay directly in Yobit Wallet which is our first advantage if you want we can go for trading in the investment box in Yobit Wallet and third thing we can exchange our Bitcoins in any other currency as our priority only some exchange transaction fee.  However, we can send money to us. One more thing to remember to address any external wallet is to be careful about the address you are giving when transacting, because if you make a mistake and you give the wrong address, there is no way to get your money back.  .Jobit is sending money to the balance quickly without any delay and the second feature shows the time being on the left side of the site for the convenience of knowing the prices when going up and down, these are two great things, all the platform is excellent.

Sir I am new but I have read that yobit is a reliable xchange site. The security of yobit is very good and all the wallets keep our money safe. And our account is well protected.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I think that referring or the affiliate system is the most surprising thing in the yobit platform. Hereby you can gain 20 percentage commission to whom you are referring. Hope you could also make use of it

I think holding like this is an exchange site where thousands of people are making some money by making a change and it's really great I provide this site and support this site I will try to transact on this site and really say it is a great site and reliable place.