Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

Hello my friend
We were all seeing this problem
But now it has been resolved and we can send the credit whenever we want

• -2 1

No, its already working now. You just need to refresh your browser again and again until it you could send your balance to your main balance on yobit. Its working now, try it. 

• +1 1

God give me money the much i see this kind of posts here please.

we all should write in the search section about the problem before making a post about it.

• +1 1

Yes, this problem is currently present, due to the fact that the wallet from which the transfer is being completed is re-filled.
  Just be patient

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Nowadays send button is not working. But from time to time there can be problem as it. It seems it will be solved in the near future. l hope that it will not take long time. 

• +1 1

now today its 3rd April and we are facing same issue.and it is very normal and common.i think every a week this issue is coming to the forum and also team is resolving it very soon everytime.this time also hope for thr same Services

• +2 1

Yes it's true  I am also facing same problem too I can't send to btc balance and I don't really know the cause of this , I just hope it's been fixed soon so we can actually withdraw our payment if we wished to.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Already this problem has presented itself on more than one occasion and they have solved it very quickly we should only wait for our money to be credited with confidence that they are serious and responsible honest people 

Some times this problem happen to users but it will always get solved if you wait 2-3 days, the button is not working because the balance is empty at the time and should be refilled.

• +1 1

So my dear friend this problem arise few months before to. That was done to remove the fake people. And moderator have done very well in that thing.so maybe this time also. The send button is not working for the same case

• +2 1

This is normal my friend and they will repay for you when they enable the button again and don't worry this is for all of us not just for you !
note : now the button is working 100%

This often happens but they Sha soon fixed it just leave it and give them time so that you can try it later they will have fixed it by then

My friend, sometimes this happens and you don't have to worry because it can happen because of forum clean up, technical errors or the yobit wallet can be empty and until they refill it and we will be paid.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Do not worry, it is a temporary problem that will be resolved as soon as possible, or perhaps now the problem has been solved. This forum is reliable and safe, as is the Yobit platform.

• +1 1

Sometimes there are a few problems with the campaign payments, but mostly nothing to worry about. Still I think the time the OP is mentioning, there was a whole day that was skipped and wasn't paid. Anyway things like that happen and there is not much to worry about.

My dear friend the problem which you are facing was a temporary problem which occurs due to unavailability of Bitcoin balance in yobit so users are not able to transfer it to their yobit account after a few days you will be able to transfer it again when the Bitcoin will be restored.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

There's a problem that we encountered that time and I'm glad that it's already fixed by those who have a concern. 

I hope when that thing happen again it will not take most of our time to wait for it to be fix again. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Migo said:

Look members, to avoid repeating this kind of questions, I will give you what is going on here, this problem happened many times before, and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they will launch the payments again, so share this to let everyone knows 

You shared a good information.Everyone is worrying about it.Yobit also are not accepting new accounts.Can you answer about this problem?will yobit accept new account again?If you have got any information about it,let everyone know by quota or posting in this forum.Thank you for your useful post.           

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

Well, if that is your problem, you can ask the admin of the yobit about your concern. You can contact them in their telegram account. I also experience that kind of problem you are facing. So I contact them and ask about the problem. Then after the few days, my yobit account sending function are now working. Maybe they fix it already.

• +3 1

Don't be panic bro its happen every month because yobit exchange not refills this campaign amount, are some times this forum do any update  are forum cleans, in this process this forum and yobit nor release finds so face this problem and don't repeat this topic.

• +2 1

This is also happening to me multiple times. This is because this forum is cleaning the scamming posts by pausing the payments on the exchange. Due to low quality posters and scammers , we should also get punished sometimes. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

Yes i am also facing this problem. May be it will 

Be system problem but i think it is reduced 

Soon hopefully and we have to wait for this.

• -2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, CnapmaK said:

They had such problem last week. Just wait. You should be patience. As i know, they can fix this problem in some hours or one day. Check their telegram group and ask admins about this.

Gladly the problem was already fixed. 

If the same thing happen again much better to report it for it to be fix as soon as possible. 

• -2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/6/2020 at 11:59 PM, Beiber.m said:

Yeah, I also face this problem... I thought this is happen only with me... But here are a few people have the same problem.. Guys, please tell me how can i solve it...

When the send bitcoin button to your wallet in Yobit doesn't work, don't worry about it, it's only a matter of hours or a few days and the button is activated again after filling in the platform wallet. So just follow the posting and collect bitcoins.

• +2 1

Dear friend 

I have no idea in this tropic. But may be yobit  update there information and trims rules that reason they not add account soon.hope this problem solve emideatly  . 

Thanks 

• +1 1