Bittorrent (BTT) Token future - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Esstek

Bittorrent (BTT) Token future

has 100 million users. But now the price is down because bitcoin is down. But I believe the future of BTT is good.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:43 PM, gimerife said:

I have worked on it for a long time in previous years, but a little profit and did not win not once in the competitions is just a trick

I have dealt with it for quite a while in earlier years however a little benefit and didnt win not once in the rivalries is only a stunt

BTT is on under rate  but a Project like that ganna be successful and have a hung demond after some time. So you can invest in to btt if you want to.   

• -2 1

On 10/15/2019 at 1:12 AM, Esstek said:

So this is my very first post in this forum and I want to talk about the the token which was a highlight in Feb this year because of firstly as you all know Bittorrent was a brand that most of us know from the childhood and have great memories linked to it and secondly it was launched by binance launchpad, giving it a major boost as a new token in the market. However it was backed by some of the key players in the crypto market like the Tron Founder Justin Sun. What do you guys think about the future of Bittorrent Token , It was first traded at 4 sats and went all upto 30 sats in few weeks and after few months as well, when the BTC was rallying in June the price in terms of USD was its all time high and now it is where it started. I am personally a BTT hodler and will continue to hold it until it goes to the moon.

what do u think of Bittorrent as a token for long term holding and trading

Bittorrent is a cryptocurrency with a very promising tomorrow. Its well known and I think that this coin can haven't never 1 or hai US dollar.

Bittorent is a product of the tron basis and it is carry torrent to the crypto space, like it huge brother tron, it will do properly of the market, the coin has simply began and when matters starts offevolved to get bullish this is the first-class coin to be protecting its rate will upward jab sharply. 

• +1 1

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

I was given some Bittorrent tokens and that friend told me that this is the token he likes and he expects a lot from it. Me too, I keep it in my wallet and I expect it a lot. I think holding it long term will be good and it will be pumped soon

i think there is some potential for btt to turn into a big coin in the future but we all still have some concerns when it comes to the total supply.

I do not own the Bittorrent token, I find it is not very valuable so generally the token I do not care about it. I don't see it well right now, it's quite low in value. I don't see any company supporting it.

• +2 1

I got some Bittorrent Token from the Airdrop and as a holder of Tron i am getting some more each month. I don't have any large expectations that the coin boom its price. If the coin pump in the future i will promote them.

BTT token has a low price in the market. I got some of tbe coins through an airdrop. I am holding it for a quite long time but there is no improvement of the coin still now. Someday if it pumps then I will look  to trade it and sell it in the market. But maybe it has good future but the attention of the traders are still in a different way and they should actually give attention to it. 

for now the value of this new token is very close to zero for now the only positive thing are the monthly interests distributed to its owners directly in the wallets we hope in the future its price will grow...

yeah well i also have earned quiet a few of this very bit torrent coin or tokken, on this online game its just too poor that the price value is so low which i am unable to wait and keep waiting, but rather focus on cryptotalk forum site task daily to earn on a steady pace 

On 4/17/2020 at 10:58 AM, doudja89 said:

i think that this token has good future, because is one of the bitcoin project, and his price change by the move of bitcoin, i think that it can be with good price in the future

if actually its price is constantly dependant on the price value of the bitcoin, and yet it starts at a low rate, i dont really it will be going onto the list of the toping crypto currencies in the crypto market anytime pretty sooner. but while we wait lets hope all goes well

I think BitTorrent token has no future because the founder of this token is launching new token every month recently he launched just token on poloniex exchange 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:12 PM, Esstek said:

I believe that this coin project is successful, especially since BitTorrent, in cooperation with torn, released it to enable users to exchange that currency to improve network speed. As it works on the Binance Launchpad platform, users will be able to use the BTT coin to get a faster download.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:12 PM, Esstek said:

All is said in your topic. BTT team is xperienced in peer-to-peer domain and online business. Trop bought BTT the past year. I think it's a good investment. HODL.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The competition now adays is really tough in the Crypto Market ee can't hope huge from the startip coins. But as torrent has huge fan base all ove rthe globe like that if they are able to do something attractive about token too then sure it will go up and pump.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Tokens this days gets the publicity but when looking at the value of the coin, it isn't really there as we have tokens like that of the Decentraland Dapp, and many more. But the key on token is that having to holdl might compensate on value as of time waited

I think that this symbol and although it is supported by famous people, but it did not achieve the desired goals from it and therefore at the present time I no longer see it on the platforms that I trade through it is on the way to disappear

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Market momentum  for  BTT has not appeared to be more exciting for me so I have never decided to make investments in it for a long term hold. Tron has control over Bittorent protocol for its operation.You might still monitor the success of this project before investing in BTT token. 

BITtorrent is really a good coin , Infact I also invest in it ( because this is list on servel exchages as well having a great coinmarketcap Value also ) .

their is really highly chance that this coin surely going to be touch a great value in future . I hold but till it didn't touch 500 satoshi in market. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

BBT is real life project. And it must increse. But the systems must reset. And it is a Justin Sun project and he can do marketing well. so ı belive that project. 

I got some Bittorrent Token from the Airdrop and as a holder of Tron I get some more every month. I have no big expectations that the coin increase its value.