Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

The best thing about cryptocurrencies is because they are very safe and you do not need any documents, just doing everything on the same internet is even better than a bank since in banks everything is a little paper.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are the easiest way to transfer money back home when you are living abroad, and as long as it becomes more adopted by everyone it will become dominant as a money system that unites the world, creates better trade and commerce and gives boost to all markets.

I agree with you in everything you say. Digital money is decentralized. Nobody can handle it, and for the better it is easily tradable on exchanges and fetches exorbitant prices.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Not simply time, even in the crypto world you will be free, I mean you can handle yourself, there is no necessities and you don't have to give any archives to start utilizing digital currencies, yet the banks no, when you need to open a record you should evidence yourself for certain close to home informations

The advantage of cryptocurrency is that it can be sent to any country at no charge. And with cryptocurrency, many things can be done on this platform, such as investment.

There are lots of advantages in this forum. First of all is the knowledge that we getting from this forum that is we can learn more about the digital currencies an many related topic . Secondly we will get paid for useful contents. We can invest and trade in this forum

The biggest advantage that i think is that uh have all day and h can easily perform and task uh have set and can get more earnings from it and that uh are free to do there are no such restrictions 

These are some of the best benefits of cryptocurrency, its transactions, speed, efficiency, its different platforms and very secure wallets, cryptocurrency is an excellent world where we can invest.

Advantage is that with giving the minimum time get more money and much more knowledge and I also improve my English language skills but when i spends my time more and more in this forum then i will get money and experience well 

I am agree with you to say that.

The crypto talk currency is also independent in the world market.

The crypto currency is Changing every day.

Crypto currency is Many advantage.

My dear friend cryptocurrency has huge benefits.  Through this we can benefit financially.  At first it is decentralized, no one controls the cryptocurrency and its price is volatile, we can make more profit if the price is higher and further withdrawal fees are lower.  Cryptocurrency can be worked with trust.  So I love working on crypto.

The banks are an enemy no matter how much some want to put it like they are not. The banks were always centralized, running to create more wealth for the bankers and not having the best interests of the customers. You had to trust the banks, the bankers, the employees, the tellers that they will do their job. Bitcoin, you don't have to trust anybody.

Hi friend crypto talk is the best way of earning money. There are some following advantages of crypto talk.

Better Payment Structure

Growth Investment

Financial Stability

Smart Contracts

Decentralized Social Media

Trade Cryptocurrency 

There’s More to Life Than Money

Yes guys there are numerous benefits to cryptocurrencies other than this intrigued such as the trouble of following exchanges and the plausibility of exchanging them between all locales of the world rapidly and with a little exchange commission against high commissions in banks and numerous other benefits. It's the future kind of earning that have a mang benefits and advantages ✌️

One of its most important advantages is really speed and safety, as transactions are done between two people only and there is no third party here, unlike banks, in addition to the many profit advantages available through cryptocurrencies and this is what makes it in the opinion of Century Technology

I think the greatest benefit of the crypto currency is that the value constantly changes every day and then it falls down and sometimes higher, but you get a hefty profit when it gets higher.

There are many advantages of cryptotalk .we can earn in easy and beneficial way ..earning here also makes us learn here many things ..so along earning we can learn and can gain much knowledge. The time you spend here is benefited for all of us that's a huge advantage of this site.

Hello there dear friend, the main advantages of crypto currency is that it is decentralised and there is nobody in between to control and it is very fast compared to fiat currencies when sent around the world.

Thankyou.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. I expect that official banks have special features and cryptocurrencies have special features as well, as central banks are more universally guaranteed between what cryptocurrencies have a guarantee of a different kind. Digital assurance through the Internet is not stolen or hacked, but cryptocurrencies are subject to fraud and hack.

Yes you are right friend, I think regards to quickly transaction on my opinion crypto currency its faster than bank transfers but its depends with where you send from and where the receiver site located. Because there are some place you can send fast just in minutes but there are also places where that you can able to transfer to collect after some days still, on my opinion.

Edited by Gimini

Crypto currency has many advantages that will even help you in life if you go and follow right steps of the forum

Firstly the advantage of earning

Secondly from the earning you can also invest

The important among all for us all here is the knowledge we gain from each othe, you learn from other likewise them too.

Cryptocurrency has lot of advantage, just that the advantage is known to only those that have lot of knowledge and experience about it will have or know the advantage of any of the currency, but those with out idea about it would never know the advantage

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Cryptocurrency has lot of advantages. First of all its volatile nature is also a good thing. We can get rich in few days if we have investment and its price rised. In the same way it is fast source than banks. We have to pay fees nothing if we deposit money.

I think those who work here will have different knowledge.  From here they will be able to learn a lot by reading old posts. The experience of working here will increase and the money paid from here will lead to economic development and family use, so I think if they work here, they will learn different things.

The encrypted currency is moving towards becoming the most secure currency and I am sure it will end the fiat currencies. The encryption facilitates you to withdraw money, waste time and bank commission