Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

On 3/5/2020 at 3:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Cryptocurrencies have many advantages, one of them is the way to operate quickly and anonymously, not being the case in banks, sometimes this can be a disadvantage as well because if there is a computer theft there is no way to detect it, in addition, banks we They take more than they give us, not being like this in cryptos...

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is a get rich quick, and have many ways of getting earning is different ways and we can make  transaction around the world without any restrictions like banks. 

There arw many benefit of Cryptocurrencies  which is following we discuss the main benefit of cryptocurrencies is one the rate of cryptocurrencies change day by day and this transaction is very easy to convert in btc ,btc to youbtit exchanger. Cryptocurrencies is w best of earning money and gain reputation from all over the world around here. Cryptocurrencies is best for  trading and investbox.cryptocurrencies has much faster speed of  transaction as it take few minutes to complete your transaction.

Hello everyone crypto talk has help me a lot because is the easy way of earning income to earn a living, crypto has help me improve my English language and how to react with people, where you get to make friends with one another one the platform

• +3 1

There are meny advantages of cryptocarency this the great way of earning. Cryptocarency change day by day this the great. Cryptocarency is best platform for us. 

I think apart from this interest cryptocurrencies have many other advantages such as the difficulty of transfer tracking and the possibility of transferring them quickly to all regions of the world and the banks have many other advantages including a small transfer commission against the high commission.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:05 PM, IAmRedDawn said:

I think that the most biggest advantage of crypto currency is that its rate kep changing every day and sometimes it goes down and sometimes up but when it goes up you get very much profit of that and you get good money.

I am actually agree with you because the Crypto currencies rate is changing everyday and I think that if we buy our coins in when the price is low and sell them when the price will increase so it will be very much benefitable. Also it is the best earning site as I have ever seen it is the the best advantage

On 3/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

The world of digital currencies is a big world and it is used in many matters in managing, monitoring, programs and everything, and we will see a great and terrible development in the coming years
As for the financial uses, they are, as I said, their advantage of speed, lack of centralization, and dealings at any time you want during work and outside working hours, without any bureaucracy or slow in dealing and negative transactions that take place in banks
That is why this revolution in digital currencies was one of the best things that happened at the beginning of the new millennium
We hope that things will develop more and improve

In the cryptocurrency the coins with smaller blockchains also take more time for transactions but the main advantage lies in the minimum restrictions while doing payments across the border.

Cryptocurrencies have more confidence in them than banks and others, and you can trade them as you like, at any time, and all over the world

Talking about the benefits of cryptocurrency, a lot will come now because crypto is moving forward in the world for free.  Almost all countries in the crypto world now have bank withdrawal facilities and ATM services.  With cryptocurrency, hotel booking can now be done starting from shopping.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency has nemerous advantages and it also has disadvantage one of it advantage is that you can transfer money from one country to another within minutes sometimes a second unlike traditional banking where it will take some days before transaction to be successful.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

When talking about advantages, of course cryptocurrency has many advantages in terms of anonymity, speed of delivery and more flexibility, but in my opinion it is not to be compared to a bank, because so far seeing the facts, most crypto traders use cryptocurrency to make money while banks are used. to save the profit from that trade.

signbot (1).gif

Cryptocurrency is a very good project.  Cryptocurrency has many advantages.  Cryptocurrencies have digital currencies that are quite valuable.  Money can be made by working in cryptocurrency.  Crypto Forum is a great forum. I like crypto foam a lot.  Thank you.

In my humble opinion, there are more than those that you mention on which this coins another advantage of the coin aspect anyone can own them anywhere in the world and can send them to another person I care where they are and therefore no one will control you what you have capital
Lots of winnings and luck
A big greeting

The advantage of crypto currency cannot be over emphasized it has made the payment for transaction easy fast and reliable it has save one from carrying cash about or going to bank to send money to people in other countries

If I want to discuss the advantages of this forum then I have to say that this forum has given us a very good amount of payment and we need very little time and little labor to work here so this form is very dear to us.  These were the special advantage. 

Cryptocurrency can't be said to be an advantage. I've been working here for a long time. There is no set time for earning money by working here. For example, you have to work for 5 hours every day. This system is not here. You can work here at your own discretion. You can work here when you are free. No problem. I am grateful to cryptocurrency for this facility.

Right you are. In this cryptoworld we own our money. We don't have to depend on any organization. Outside crypto they take many time to transact money between countries. In my country it takes at least 2 days. But in crypto it just a matter of minutes. We can just have our own bank in Cryptocurrency where we control our money and can also get interests in different platforms. I must say cryptocurrency is full of advantages.

One of the advantages of cryptocurrency is that its price increases and decreases with the market and sometimes its price increases and sometimes decreases but one of its major advantages is that there is no any risk to lost our money.

Crypto currency comes with many advantages we can see for our self it's because of crypto that makes us be in this forum to learn and earn so this is an advantage for us.with crypto we can transact to other countries very easily without waiting for many hours to receive payment so all these are advantages.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

Dear @mikealexisj there are many benefits/advantages of cryptocurrencies one is it is not centralized. It's saves our maximum time while making transaction. And it's the future currency that will be used. 

It is most reliable too and faster to exchange.

Cryptocurrency is the fastest leading transactions in the world because it simple, easy, and reliable, you can invest, trade and mines at comfort of you home while currency you have to go bank and do it, cryptocurrency has many advantage over currency, with cryptocurrency future is assured and you can exchange.