Deep Web and Bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

Deep Web and Bitcoin

deep Web has made the use of cryptocurrency most especially BTC widely known because in deep Web you have no any other download of payments apart from the use of cryptocurrency which is BTC

Bitcoin's payment processing for commercial transfers is unlimited and can be used to buy and sell anything But now currencies like zcash emerge that provide confidentiality in the transfer process and not allow tracking or recording conversions.

• +1 1

In fact, the web in the world of cryptocurrencies is a very interesting thing!  And what if, it's like space.  which allows us to move, pay, and receive!  I think that even the lost keys, when they will be found, by some crypto astronauts.  It is very interesting!

• +2 1

That thought has never crossed my mind, talk less to create, the curiousity and zeal to go in deep web, because from the meaning and other things I have investigated, verify and clarify so far it's not suitable, comfortable for me. It's something that I won't have rest of mind while doing it that's why I suspended myself from joining the deep web

Edited by Guru2050
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

On 5/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, George10 said:

In deep web they prefer using bitcoin transactions to carry out their activities secretly even though everything is recorded on blockchain it's hard to trace them with just a wallet address because it doesn't show the names of the sender or receiver but only the amount transacted.

Bitcoin every transaction records in block chain, but the bitcoin algorithm we just trace the wallet address not sender details, that's the reason darkweb are deep web user's use bitcoin are privacy coins, to send their funds to darkweb illegal groups.

Edited by Honny143

This is one of the drawbacks of the cryptocurrency why government don't want to accept cryptocurrency as the primary method of transaction. Not only illegal trading they will lead to money laundering .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mate, bitcoin transactions are written in blocks. These blocks are connected and each transaction has the hash of the previous one so they are chained together. There are ways to avoid this as mixers but even these are not perfect and have some problems.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:35 PM, Rush00 said:

Recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written?

I am really thinking if we are already in deep web since we are anonymous and we can secure that none of us can have a identity leak. I hope that we have a better security like deep web.

• +1 1

So many people in the end really try to understand what would be the best thing to work with the deep, they like being hidden and so bitcoin provides that anonymity and so its is one of the best to really keep definitions  to what we have to work with the right levels to which we really need to prove

I think that these transactions will be anonymous, because most of the financial transactions in Al Deeb Web are illegal, so everyone tries to hide their identity when transferring money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You should read about bitcoin mixers and how they make bitcoin transactions anonymous, otherwise there is no anonymity with bitcoin and there are a lot that can be traceable. Some good bitcoin mixers are Wasabi coinjoin and Samurai whirlpool.

• +2 1

I always heard a story that deep web is a place where illegal transactions happened like selling human organ and drugs. In my opinion the reason why those criminals preferred BTC over the digital money is because it gives them anonymity, yeah the transaction is being stored in blockchain which gives everyone transparency but the only information in that transaction is the address of the sender and the receiver there's no record who made those transactions. 

There are coins that are anonymous but if you ask how this works you are asking about very advanced subjects that even if someone can explain you will not understand. Try and look at monero and understand ring signatures and the encryption it uses, you will be lost as you need to have development and cryptography knowledge so it is not something the rest of us can understand.

I think that to a certain extent the transaction is considered to be anonymous because you do not have to disclose any of your personal information in order for you to make a transaction using crypto. For example, let us consider the fact that when you install a wallet app, you are not required to sign in with a valid email or even provide any form of identification before using certain wallets. As such the transactions from that wallet cannot be linked back to you. I suppose that in extreme cases the ip address from which you accessed the wallet can be traced, but in my opinion this is why it is considered anonymous on the deep web. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Deep web has been used so many times through the use of bitcoin its become really deficult to really get whats happening the really important thing is to keep on trying to look for the right idea. Bitcoin has been used so many times in deep web, and its tough think of it.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, Tammy J. Frazier said:

I myself am very interested in learning about Deep Web, I have done research on Deepweb, and there is more cryptocurrency and Bitcoin usage than Fiat currency, there are a lot of big transactions, which many people call MoneyLundering, in fact Deepweb is a deep dark world, where common.  People can't sink.

The Internet can be a scary place. Between phishing, malware and a range of scams, there are many dangers. But there’s an even a darker corner of the web where few people dare to venture And it can have a wide-reaching effect on your privacy so be carefull my friend

• +1 1

I don't know about deep web that much. But the usage of bitcoin in the deep web is more then the fait money. There are also big transactions of money in the deep web which may called money laundering. It means illegal transfer of money from one country to another. 

If you have mobile phone or laptop of less security then you can't access deep web you may hacked in no time. More over it is difficult to access deep web for a common man. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In many countries bitcoin is not legal and people use deep web to trade bitcoin and other forms of crypto currencies. Moreover online payments over long distances like to other countries where exchange methods are not same can be facilitated by crypto currency

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The transaction is written in the Bitcoin blockchain, the transaction remains anonymous because all that appears in it are the addresses that made the transfer and the quantities, but some addresses are currently being tracked to try to reach the owner.

• +2 1

In my case, I do not go to the deep web, it is a very dangerous place where they can quickly obtain information from your device. If you want to browse that deep web, you must do it from a pc that is clean of sensitive data. Clearly for transactions they use cryptocurrencies, since it is a site where its users are anonymous.

• +1 1

I've heard of bitcoin trading on the Deep Web before. But i didn't wonder because there were so many illegal transactions. I recommend avoiding the deep web...

• +5 1

It is bad that many criminals use cryptocurrency because its transfers are difficult to find. This badly damages the reputation of cryptocurrency and bitcoin in general.

Bitcoin has enhancedd few legal but top secret transaction for government but also helped criminal to do their transaction.

Since bitcoin transaction are totally anynomous and cant be traced out about the owner of bitcoin many criminals had started to use bitcoin and cryptocurrency as their payment . This has been a great disadvantage of cryptocurrency from the very beginning.

Since in deep web there use to be transaction regarding weapons and illegal stuffs so they use cryptocurrency most of the time because there is no problems like currency exchange and tracing the transaction there is widely use of cryptocurrency in deep web . 

• +1 1