How To Write Good Post - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zahid

How To Write Good Post

Hello everybody..!!! 

Today I am here to share my openion with you that how to make an original content post..?? From my point of view there are some key points to make an O.C post which I want to share with you , 

these are as follow: 

1- First of all choose a topic on which you want to make O.C post.

2- Gather info about your topic.

3- Always select quality content and write it down on a paper.

4- Now, make a proofreading of your content and find the mistakes.

5- Correct all the mistakes you find.

6- Type your content and post it.

These are some key point in my openion to make an O.C. i hope you like it. And I requested to share your openion also .

Give me your suggestion/openion in comments.

Thank You...

And of the important things that many people forget is starting the topic title with a capital letter ( I made that mistake too )

Just post about the topics you like.Then you will see you are writing good contents.Do not copy someone else's texts too.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:04 AM, zahid said:

Today I am here to share my openion with you that how to make an original content post..??

Here is what I do to make an original post, When i need to ask something or state something i go search for it first on the search box if i find it then i just co commenting on it if there is any info i need after read other comments.

Edited by teminalibug

It's a great idea I can follow the formula, but I have a more idea,

If you select any topic to do a post. At the first you will read full topic which he/she can want to understand. Then you will think is it possible to do a post, if it's answer yes. so you can think about it tried to do best And then write it what your think about in your mind about this. Then you can check the mistakes to do accurate sentence then you will post it.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:04 AM, zahid said:

Hello everybody..!!! 

Today I am here to share my openion with you that how to make an original content post..?? From my point of view there are some key points to make an O.C post which I want to share with you , 

these are as follow: 

These are some key point in my openion to make an O.C. i hope you like it. And I requested to share your openion also .

Thank You...

good advice, I will use this method for some topics that I want to write later, thank your information, this is very usefull to us. And you may forget about it, dont copy paste :)

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

So, for posting on a forum, I need to use paper as well? Sounds funny. Why the hell do you need to write down on paper? You can simply write your reply on the box and check once again, it's enough for proofreading.

Really helpful article and I am glade that how easily you point out every steps. Totally agree with the fact that, people finds visual information more understandable and quite simpler then reading a massive piece of the text.
Thanks for this amazing tips.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Thanks for your effort for writing good topic, however  I request you to write first line that is search for a topic and then create a new topic if not exists similar one.

Nowadays people are smart for writing more than 100 posts as they want create posts than offering good quality.

at this rate I will not be able to post two or three posts a day; I prefer to read an article after seeing all the answers and if I find that I have something to add I answer, it is simpler and more practical, I have not written on paper for a century!

It is a mistake to write a new post .Outside the forum topics as offensive to people in their presentation and religion .. taking into account the beginning of the topic be capitalized

Just put some effort in the topics that you want to reply, you'll be good and constructive.

However, not all of the posts you've made or will do, not necessarily constructive sue to not every topics will be the same like asking for helpful information. 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:04 AM, zahid said:

Do we really need to write it on a paper? we are on computer and we can easily do that by using word app or note pad! I think you are not giving points in writing good post in forums! 

43 minutes ago, Raihan555 said:

You can write you content here and mistakes will appear in red line and you can change it if you are using grammarly then it is much better!

It's a good information how to write a good post,  I just want to add one thing to do after finishing writing, i.e.Test or check first on online plagiarism checker sites that are many available out there, are there any similarities and what percentage. If there are similarities (in%), it's better not be published on CT. 

by writing good post you must have the good knowledge about the thread where you are posting, also you have good english speaking skills then you will post high quality posts and you will get paid for the posts.

Hard Worker 😎😎

in my opinion to write a good post you just need to express your thoughts clearly. it's easy right? but if you can't, then develop yourself by reading different books, that ain't hard

On 10/20/2019 at 11:12 AM, alexnambawan said:

You're right not all of us are good in English, we just want in this forum is to learn the latest happening in crypto world. Even if we're not good in constructing the most important is we learned.

I think constructive post not only about good in English but the post must connect with the topic title, not a short post, give a information up to date.

there are many people that use misleading topic title while their post is actually about something else and also so many create topics without paying attention to the section

fixing this can make topics much better

Hello everybody..!!! 

these are as follow: 

Thank You...

Writing a good post is like translating a statement from a native language to another. In translating, you must learn the culture of the language you are into. Same goes to this forum, you must know everything about it. Learn things about it for you to have the require knowledge and share it to anyone else. In this forum, you write a good post, you learn, and you shared.

Also i am seeing similar topics in that form . Before creating a topic users take a look on other the form and after they need to create new one if it does not exists 

Everyone should try to check spelling and stop using bad automated translation  to write posts.
They have no meaning and I can't understand most of them.
It's time for admins to add more local boards...

Well, relate yourself to the topic and think a constructive sentence and give your best to share your knowledge and informations but be sure that your infomations are reliable to yhe topic and legitable.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:43 PM, cryptokram said:

Do we really need to write it on a paper? we are on computer and we can easily do that by using word app or note pad! I think you are not giving points in writing good post in forums! 

You can write you content here and mistakes will appear in red line and you can change it if you are using grammarly then it is much better!

thanks to suggestions i  install a grammarly extension , since im not also an english professional at least this a good way to find out if a person typing making a mistake

Hello everybody..!!! 

these are as follow: 

Thank You...

What if you are asking a questions? And suggestions? Maybe you could also add on how to ask questions. On a good post. Because other user here ask questions for information like me. I always want to ask question if I want to know or to learn something. Maybe to other it is laziness but it is my way of learning and getting information.

For addition, you could write a good post but still marked as spammer, there are few thing you can do to avoid this;

• Do not, reply to admins topic without reading careful, sometimes they tell you not to reply for some reasons.
  • Sometimes post you write in a textbox get saved ion cache i think, so if you open two tabs you could open same topic when click on the text box the same text written in the previous tab is displaying there so you might post twice and this will make you marked as spammer cause you have duplicated contents.