Adding multiple account in Yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AnthonyJoseph

Adding multiple account in Yobit

Hello. it is not looking actually right. your family members Network should be differen from each other. in cryptotalk you & your family members should have detached account with different mobile and ip adress. for the more information you can read the forum rules            

Adding members of your family is not a problem in the forum, but everyone in the family must have their own device and their own internet as well.

Including individuals from your family isn't an issue in the discussion, however everybody in the family should have their own gadget and their own web too.

No you cannot. It can cause you banning of account in cryptotalk as it will seems like your having a multiple accounts. Better to make 1 yobit account per one cryptotalk account it is better to be sure,beside you can easily transfer your yobit balance to another yobit using yobitcode.

Yes may be it is possible to put a multiple account in yobit including family members but i am not sure about this information because i am a newbie

I advise you not to do this because all your accounts will be banned and this is because the forum rules stipulate that no more than one account be created on one ip and if you violate the rules your ban will be banned quickly

If you and your family are using the same WiFi (which i think you are) then no, you can't make another account on the same WiFi and you can't link two different accounts to the same yobit account

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/5/2020 at 11:17 AM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

I want to know is it possible to add my family members cryptotalk account with yobit as we can do big deal/trade?

Yobit is an exhange. and it would only be happy if it can get more members. However I believe as long as you are not each other's referral, you are safe to create accounts. Now when you come to cryptotalk, the rules changes a bit, you cannot have multiple account under one IP, if you do that you are banned. There is no deal or trade that Yobit is interested in, and it is in your best interest to join and post in cryptotalk and ean money. 

There is no any problem to create cryptotalk and yobit accounts for your family but you have to buy data for them because if you will share wifi you can risk your accounts because you will be counted as one member who uses multiple accounts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That is not ganna be happen juat one account fir cryptotalk in Yobit exchange . Good luck.

You can add multiple account in yobit. But your internet and your phone ip address should be different.So that your  id don't get banned. 

no ,you cannot do that,you will get ban. it is the policy,one cryptotalk,one yobit account. you can make different accounts on yobit and send their funds on you for free using yobit code.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:47 AM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

I want to know is it possible to add my family members cryptotalk account with yobit as we can do big deal/trade?

Thanks Advance,

Joseph.

No dear you can't do so because it's against the rules and regulations. You can just link one crypto talk account with one yobit account. So i will suggest you to open single account for every crypto talk account.. 

No you can't add multiples cryptotalk accounts in yobit don't open multiples cryptotalk account otherwise maybe moderaters banned your all accounts.

I say that you can not link more than one account on the forum to the platform and beware that you do not work more than one account because that might lead to your ban

Those people who are using the multiple accounts from the yobit they are aimings is to play with the yobit tokens market prices, that's they buy and sell themselves

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I do not think that you can create more than one account on the platform because each account in the forum has one account in the platform and if you do that you may be banned so you do not try to create more than one account for the platform

The rules of this forum Cryptotalk are clear, they prohibit double account from the same IP address, so if you create many account for your family from the same IP address they will consider double or multiple account, so they will ban them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes for sure you can add your family Members and friends to also earn at Cryptotalk and withdraw at yobit but everybody must has its own devices and also different source of network because the rule here is 1 IP address for one account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow!! I am really thankful that you posted about this topic.I was all excited and was about to join my brother on my yobit account too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ from the comments I came to know that I ll get banned.So happy that i didnt do that.Should get him a new computer before he joins!! Thanks guys

I'm not all right about this and I don't recognize if compound financial statement be able to be second-hand contained by Yobit.  I get that by compound cryptotalk financial records will be banned but I carry out not appreciate the careful in a row on by many yobit talk sites.  I cogitate you will be knowledgeable about aptly through this post.

Bello dear friend i think you don’t open two account oneobile.if you open Multiple account one  mobile i think your account should be banne. So be careful friend     

I think that adding a member of your family to the forum and the platform with a different device, as well as a different IP, will not affect or cause any problems, but if you mean multiple accounts, this is forbidden.

Of course, your family could make their account in yobit and in cruptotalk but make sure that they have different accounts or separate accounts because, in yobit, you cannot link more than one cryptotalk account.