Real newbie or Fake newbie? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

Real newbie or Fake newbie?

20 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I'm new to this forum, I think there's only one benefit to pretending to be a newbie, someone might suggest a really good thing on the forum, thinking that the user is a newbie.

You are welcome. It doesn't matter are you newbie here or not. l mean you can learn step by step. It is more helpful that, when you have some problem you can ask and there are a lot of people, who are really good to help each other 🙂 GOOD LUCK. 

1 minute ago, Evu said:

Hello, this forum is newbie doesn't matter whether he/she have the knowledge of crypto world or not. Because they are mew on this forum and have to learnt something new on this forum.

Yes l agree with you. It doesn't matter how good do you know about crypto. Step by step with reading you will learn everything and more than that when you have some problem you can write what do you want to learn. 

I always think that we should help all beginners in the forum and beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies as well.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:48 AM, Leerobert said:

Where are you?
Is it really a newbie or just pretending to be a newbie?
For those who pretend to be newbies, what's you benefit from your newbie behavior?

Newbie in this forum or newbie in the world of crypto, where are you from?

I don't know why would they pretend to be newbies 

Maybe the want to comment on easier posts and so they earn money easier. That's very bad though. 

18 hours ago, HackerBoy said:

Well, I don't  think so everyone need  to behave  like newbie.  I am newbie  on this  forum and also in the crypto world. I want to get  more knowledge  about  crypto currencies. 

Most people act like what they really are, there are maybe some users that might try to post like a newbies because it's easier to post that way but it's not some thing that everyone is doing.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:48 AM, Leerobert said:

Where are you?
For those who pretend to be newbies, what's you benefit from your newbie behavior?

In this way, they will reach their 30 daily posts easily. They ask questions they already know the answer to them. Still, it's a problem that cannot be solved in my opinion. 

New to cryptocurrency, it takes a lot of time to learn about cryptocurrency and what kind of income it is, so we don't mind if they have the time to learn the good currency in the field when they can learn about currency better they will certainly be more.  Will do well and try to earn more money We all give them a chance to learn.

I think most of the people here are newbies also in crypto world !
but this is not against the rules ! everyone can develop him self in this field ! this forum to make a knowledge abour crypto world 

I am not a beginner and I have years in this field of cryptocurrencies as well as I have several months in this forum and I think there are some who claim to be a beginner but it is not

THINK POSITIVE

I'm just a newcomer to this forum, in the topic of cryptocurrencies, I have been for a very long time and roughly understand how cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges work.

The newbies as we refer to the beginners need to be guide first they need to know all about the rules guiding the forums post what they understand to be a solution to a specific topic they read and  understand it

If any of the users pretend to be newbies in this forum then it can be understood that he or she is not able to make growth through this forum because there is no different ways of earning for a senior member and for newbies. 

My dear friend, I consider myself a beginner in a forum CryptoTalk because it has not been more than two months since my work here, and also I am a beginner in encryption because I did not work in this field except for only one year

There are many peopke whoe are experienced members and are trying there hand here as a newbie. I think that those fake people are fyn until and unless they are violating the rules of the forum. But its bit unethical and oeole should try to be real .

On 3/4/2020 at 11:48 PM, Leerobert said:

Where are you?

This matter is not important, my important friend, that we will do the best we can to help each other on the site and give each other important information about profit in this field, whether we are a beginner or a professional in this field.

What is the problem to pretend to be newbie? It is so normal, maybe he just wants to get more knowledge about crypto and because of that he is doing so.

I dont really care if they are pretending or not but helping them is the role of an older members,Maybe they are just new to this forum and dont know how this forum work or maybe they are just new to the crypto world but there is no point on questioning them just help them.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I never proud myself and I never think like I am an expert in the crypto world-- I am still newbie here and I still have to learn so many things in the crypto world. I believe , my experiences might help me to be more skillful in the crypto tradings. 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:07 PM, MrGox said:

What is the problem to pretend to be newbie? It is so normal, maybe he just wants to get more knowledge about crypto and because of that he is doing so.

Nobody knows all, some really actually need help and ask questions, so, it depends but from other post of the member, toj will know it ks not a newbie. 

I think this might come as subjective. Some people treat themselves as newbie even though they are not because they think their knowledge about crypto is not that much. 

The forum is for everyone so newcomers will learn the knowledge, the old will be the one to share experiences, give advice ... generally help. The forum is very comfortable with members, so work seriously, avoid spamming.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't  think so everyone need  to behave  like newbie.  I am newbie  on this  forum and also in the crypto world. I want to get  more knowledge  about  crypto currencies. 

Yes i can feel you brother. I'm also new in this deep cryptoworld. I'm still learning about crypto currency and want to learn more and more about it so that i can make good profits in future from crypto. 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, Leerobert said:

Where are you?

I don't think any person who know well will pretend to be newbie on this site. Becuase this site's rule is quite strict. Any useless post will make cause on their account. I think they are really newbie.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

My friend idont know what are you talking about or I don't understand your point what is the problem if there was newbie in crypto talk or crypto word