I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalmirza

I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

You have invested with talk tokens so you get 1% profit every day.  At present the value of talk token is low but its price will increase in future

Your advice really good @Cleaner  now a time talk token price low, if we buy some talk tokens and invest in investment box then we earns daily profit, and talk token yobit exchange own coin they surely take some good steps to increase talk token price, once talk token price pump up then we make some good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

yobit exchange own coin they surely take some good steps to increase talk token price, once talk token price pump up then we make some good profit.

@Honny143..Since Token has been introduced as a payment system, they have a plan for this token.  They can list this token on all exchange sites.  As a result, this token will become popular one day  So we hold this token and wait for a better time

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..Since Token has been introduced as a payment system, they have a plan for this token.  They can list this token on all exchange sites.  As a result, this token will become popular one day  So we hold this token and wait for a better time

Really @Cleaner  yobit have the paln to list talk token in different exchange, I don't no this news if this happen and token listed in other exchange, then it might be good for talk token and also for us so surely we hold talk token for long time.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Really @Cleaner  yobit have the paln to list talk token in different exchange, I don't no this news if this happen and token listed in other exchange, then it might be good for talk token and also for us so surely we hold talk token for long time.

@Honny143..I don't know what kind of planning yobit has, but I heard that the promotion of this token will start.  And when this token starts to be promoted, it will be used for various purposes and may be listed on some exchange sites.  But we have to see that, let's see what the future of Talk Token looks like.

• +1 1

I am sorry that you made some failed trades and lost money. In order to survive in this volatile and dangerous world of cryptocurrencies, you need to learn some basic technical analysis skills. You can learn it from youtube, there is many good education videos. Also you need to take the fundamental analysis into account,too. You need to follow the coin news and updates. By doing these two, you can start covering some of your losses in time.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

30 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..I don't know what kind of planning yobit has, but I heard that the promotion of this token will start.  And when this token starts to be promoted, it will be used for various purposes and may be listed on some exchange sites.  But we have to see that, let's see what the future of Talk Token looks like.

You heard yobit start promoting talk token this info also enough @Cleaner  because last one month i didn't heard anything about talk token, so this info gives some confidence to hold talk and increase our hopes that in future talk  gives good return.

• +1 1

You cannot become a rich man in the days. It takes a lot of study and learning

On the CryptoTalk forum, you can get good daily financial gains by writing new and useful topics, but it is not enough to get rich

You can do trading cryptocurrencies based on market data and take advantage of the movement of cryptocurrencies from low and high, thus achieving good gains

On 3/5/2020 at 12:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

What a bad friend there are really many ways to lose money and even being new there are many offers and capital duplicators and many people fall into these traps and it is unfortunate because it can be avoided, the safe way to make money is passively aigo en yobit there is an option called investbox which offers very good benefits passively.

My friend, to enter into something while you are new to it and do not know the information. Do not put all your money in order not to suffer heavy losses. Try to learn at the beginning and then start with a small capital 

• +2 1

That's the problem, many people want to be rich within days and invest their money in stunning offers of scammers. But at the end all they have is just a big lose and regret. If you want to gain something now then you should make your own research to find the right site to invest in. 

Hi friend the most mistakes a lot of us normally do is they don't acquire knowledge and experience before making trading and investment in the cryptotalk currency exchange market which is very wrong one need to have good experience before making investments and we should try to choose a particular aspects and focus on it in order to make profit and benefits so let's take note and make corrections

As long as you lost a lot of your money in investing, this is evidence that you are new to this field and do not have the experience to invest, or you do not invest consciously, you must first review your mistakes to avoid them and then start over with reliable currencies

• +1 1

My friend, there are many safe platforms to trade with, and one of the best of these platforms is Yobit and Binance, and if you want my advice, spend some time learning technical analysis before you trade again so that you can achieve more guaranteed profits and compensate for your losses.

• +2 1

Beware of dealing with suspicious, and unpopular sites, there are a lot of scam sites, there are many reliable platforms, such as Yobit and Binance, these are reliable and your money is always safe.

Well, I would advice you to meet someone who has been Into investment for long and he is doing fine, there are several investment sites that you can try on your own, a good option would be binnnace, and even yobit platform has several investment plans that you can try too.

• +1 1

Investing in different hyip websites is very risky mostly websites closed after few days and they never return our investment in my opinion you can recover your loss in cryptocurrency trading but before you invest in cryptocurrency trading learn it properly otherwise you will also lose your money in Crypto trading

In order to cover your losses you have to enter into the trade, in that trade you can make a good enough profit that you can cover your losses. It takes to buy the right coins for the trade to be profitable, all you need to do is buy Bitcoin when the price is low and hold it for the long term and then sell it when the price is high.

Do not worry, we all make mistakes and lose, make this your mistake a lesson to learn from in the future and continue reading and participating in this forum and you will gain experience that compensates you for all your losses.

• +1 1

I not sure that you would get you money and what should you do about your loss but i think you cannt get back your money.

Bro binance is very legir and famous platform and amd many people are working getting profits there without any problem so i wish you can find your best site.

• +1 1

Its really very sad news and its really very sad to know as well. My Friend i don't know much about this because i don't have enough information but i know one thing that don't ever share your password with someone not even with your family members because its very important for the safety of your account and friend don't lose hope and hope for the best as well.

If you have traded with the wrong coin, pull your investment out of it and invest in another coin with the right characteristics. This is the only legit way to recover all the money you have lost. However, if you aren't good at trading, you had better forget about it and find another way which is safer for you. It is usually said that bitcoin is the best coin for recovery because it is the most forgiving coin on the market with the highest market cap. Many traders switch to bitcoin when they lose with altcoins.

The losses in the price cannot be covered, we have to learn from our mistakes and in your case it is due to lack of knowledge, there are many legitimate sites in the market, but the best possible option is that you invest your money and be the people Make the transactions in the trade to win, but for this you have to learn how the trade works and how to grow.

• +1 1

I advise you to learn more about trading in crypto instead of investing. Actually, Taking revenge means investing another big capital to recover the former. This is a very useless and dangerous idea.So learn trading of crypto market and invest your money on some top level coins and tokens. And keep posting on cryptotalk to recover your losses and generate some profit.You need patience to become rich, try to buy a promising coin and wait.