I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalmirza

I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss.

Sorry my friend, it is so sad to heard about the losing your money. My friend first of all I would like to suggest you please learn a proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading before investing your money. It will help you to become a good trader and able to make better decision of trading such as; How to trade? When to trade? And, in which Cryptocurrency to be trade? After that I will recommend you the best and secure place for investing your money which is YoBit site. You can chase your lost when you will have great commands on trading.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Sorry for your lost and welcome back to cryptotalk where you will be able to cover some of your lost with time if only you can exercise patience and don't rush into investment of fund into an unknown site just be patience because nothing good come easy but with time it shall come to past.

• +2 1

The best one it to learn any skill and than apply that one on your daily life, it is not about recovering your loss it is about making a steady living through the way you chose.

• +3 1

You seem panicked already which is bad, first you must relax and just so you know there is not quick way to cover your loss quickly you need to forget about your losses and start over.

First thing I have to do is definitely damage control , see where you made mistakes, analyse the reasons why you lost a lot of cryptocurrency and correct them in the future. Invest in BTC more right now the price is a hyper, I expect a drop just around Christmas get your hands on some BTC, hold it for the long term.

Seems you are investing a HYIP platform, you should not trust right away with their promises like doubling or tripling your money in just a short time, most of these platform are scams. You better invest in cryptocurrency like ethereum and hold for long term or how about learn how to trading crypto if you really want to  recover your losses and remember it is not easy to trade, you should study first or just practice it with small amount like $20 and try to increase that money.. If you successfully double your $20 then you can start with big amount. Good luck

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

The thing thats was making you to lost a lot of money in crypto is greedy of getting richness very fast, but in crypto you should be earning slow but sure.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The legir way for recovering your loss is trading in which you can earn profit in short span of time. But for that get experience about it. 

Reads posts of the seniors and fo some research on google and youtube you can use telegram also for getting information. 

The only way for recovery. 

If you can market well you can it earn good money out of what you have just start marketing yourself as brand and there is no isseue is sometimes 

• +2 1

Friend, I recommend you pipeflare is a safe faucet that pays daily 

https://pipeflare.io/r/35ke

This forum crypto talk is another safe way to generate income. The most important thing is to ask before investing your money

To cover your losses, you can enter into trades. Try trading the crypto market, buy famous Altcoins when they are cheap and sell when they are high. Stop investing in unknown sites. Start your trading on yobit, because yobit is the safest site for investing and trading.

• +1 1

Dear friend I think cryptocurrency invest legal site. Example Yobit, Binanc, Blockchain etc. These site is legal exchange in the world. I also use yobit exchange and invest yobit. Yobit is trusted site. So I think you cannot cover your loss. You invest secure and legal exchange and try to profits. If anybody know how rich I think all people will get rich. So I think here just give suggestion.

If you want to have very fast profits, look at the XRP chart and wait for the spark airdrop. XRP price will keep rising jsut for the reason of this airdrop that is something that will be backed by some big exchanges and everyone loves airdropped coins in exchanges that can easily sell. I also think that xrp can make a jump to a new all time high as it did in 2018 as the chart is not far from there.

It seems that not only you have lost money in crypto, maybe there are many more who experience it, including me.

It takes a long time to recover if it is not supported by adequate factors, including capital and knowledge in the crypto field, because there are many ways to get cryptocurrency apart from trading, I try to recover losses through various means, bounties for example, but trading is still me do, of course, be more careful in trading

signbot (1).gif

I Dont think the will be a way that you will recover your money because you Have been scam because you Dont have experience about how too invest

It's not safe for a beginner to invest in crypto. Everyone must try to learn about trading first through some sort of simulator like paper trading. The only legit way to earn is give replies to the topics here a get paid.

• +2 1

I think one of the most painful idea today is to get to an investment and then lose that money that is painful but the right thing right now is to make sure that we do get what is right in investment so to me is to try  to keep calm and see where you start again

• +1 2
  • +2 2

To avoid losses in investments, whether in cryptography or in any other area, what is recommended is to do your research before placing your money on any platform. On the web there are many sites that can be trusted, some offer somewhat profitable investment plans but of course we must be patient and wait to obtain what is generated. And the most profitable option that can generate good amounts in the short term is to use cryptocurrency trading, but to be successful it requires enough practice and knowledge.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

Dear this thing so na and many other people are also kissing their amount and I suggest you to chose cryoto for investment and I am also doing investment in yobit and I never face a big loss because i never invest a big amount and I also suggest this to never invest big amount because if you lose this than you have no money to again for investment.

In crypto you need to have a proper knowledge about investment before embarking on it, moreover always have a desireable coins that you want to invest on so as to avoid lose of money to a fake platform that is not officially recognized. Well in my own opinion i will recommend you used yobit invest box for your investment.

You can just buy coins for the amount that you can afford and just wait until they grow, this is the best and safest way to earn on cryptocurrency yourself

• +3 1

My advice for you is that you should concentrate on crypto very much first get the necessary informations that will guide you then you can go for trading am sure with that you will be able to get some of your losses back 

Mostly investment website is like fake in market like cloud mining , Bitcoin doubler as well many more . this is good if you invest your money in yobit investbox as well in staking competition . you Will got good amount of money by these method 

• +4 1

Welcome mate. If I'm to advise you on how you will cover what you have lost is to still stick to trading. Base on my little understanding, that is the only way you will regained all you have lost by carefully investing on coins you have assurance of appreciating easily. Happy Xmas

I also lost some money in XRP recently. Sometimes, we have to take responsibility for what we do. I made a mistake to invest in XRP because I didn't read the latest news before my purchase. Now, I'm trying to recover my losses through bitcoin and this is a big lesson that I learnt. Next time, I don't invest in any centralized coin anymore because a small mistake by one person will cause all the investors to be his victims.