Want to know best mining app or site for mobile. - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thor1

Want to know best mining app or site for mobile.

For mining i think your mobile application is not valid because it destroy your mobile complete. For mining you have to use computer, laptop and other mining device. 

I use pi Network for mining in mobile phone. Also i was using nice hash in pc, like cloud mining, mining btc.

as far as know there is no apps to mine, but there is many apps to monitor your mining pools or even your mining rigs, but now apps to mine. Oh yeap there is some for androids but google removed them from the play store.

I also advise you not to deal with the mobile phone and not to use it in matters of mining, as the use of the computer remains the surest and best for working in mining

There were ETN mobile mining for a while. ETN mining is not done anymore. There is a newly released application. We can even call it a new cryptocurrency project. It's called Timestope and it's on google playstore. Once you log in, you can write parakazanix in the witness section. Because it does not let you leave witness section blank.

Mon ami l'exploitation minière n'est pas rentable dans nous jour, alors je vais tu donné un conseiller d'essai les faucet et les robinets où tu peux gagner quelques dollars par mois . Moi même je suis entrain de Minier avec mon téléphone sa fait plus d'un an ils me reste encore 8 a 10 jour pour atteindre le minimum de retrait mais je ne suis pas optimiste car je sais qu'il ne me payera pas !!!

Mining using the phone is a waste of time, it is not profitable, in addition to the damage that it will cause to your phone,In this year it is not good to mine by mobile I recommend you through the cloud

On 9/19/2020 at 7:45 AM, Ammara bano said:

For mining i think your mobile application is not valid because it destroy your mobile complete. For mining you have to use computer, laptop and other mining device. 

You write very wisely. Thus, I destroyed my phone and earned nothing. Try to find another way to earn money. It's just a waste of time and nerves.

• +5 1

Do not waste your time dear and damage your phone, as mobile mining is unprofitable and harmful to phones. Do not waste your time and use the tools used in mining if you have the resources that are used in mining.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:11 PM, Thor1 said:

I am new in crypto. I want to earn more crypto coin.. So i am very intersting for mining and treading. But i dont know about it. Which site and app is best for crypto mining.. Anybody knows best site and app for mobile please tell me..

My friend, I recommend the yobit virtual mining service since its daily profit percentages are good, but if you don't have money to invest, I recommend you start with bestming since it is a platform that gives you 2700 ghz for free just for registering and being able to start  to mine, I recommend that you enter every day to claim the bonuses and that you reinvest the profits of the cryptocurrency that you have chosen, and also that you deposit a small value, it can be about 5 usd, so you do not run the risk that I will stop paying you  .

I don't really understand why people are making Mining software for android, while smart phone functions are only for communicating, though now they can also enjoy high quality games. But still, I think the smartphone is not a land or container for mining crypto currency.with the specifications and the current price of smartphone, I do not think it will be worth the income gained from mining using smartphone.

2 hours ago, Liwosz said:

Many mobile mining apps are available in play store. But mobile mining is not profitable. Because very little is earned. So I recommend you, don't waste your time.

Yes @Liwosz there are many mobile mining application in Google Play Store, some are created by scammers some are legit. But the problem they are not profitable and those legit application fix their minimum payout higher! So to reach it you need a long time, some times is possible one year or more!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As there are alot of  mining apps for movile are present like minergate, crypto Minor, neoneonerminer, pocket miner. And bitcoin minor . These  mining apps can provide you the  wallet in it where you can store your earned currencies. The best app for mobile is bitcoin minor very easiest to use.  Provides you the great ui design. 

It is better to use a smartphone as a way to earn money not by mining but by simple offers. There are also several wallets that give bonuses. And you will earn more and your smartphone will not be harmed.

• +1 1

Mining with phone or laptop is profitable because those are bot designed for mining also you may harm your device which cost more than what you get from mining. I suggest you to look for another way to make money.

• +1 1

guys I have a small notebook that is kind of old and barely works, is it possible that I download mining apps on it , the system is windows so can you advise me with suitable application, and does it do all the work just by running the application or I have to be working on it. thanks in advance.

I think the phone is insufficient in mining. Instead of doing it with mobile, you should try to do it with a desktop computer.