Want to know best mining app or site for mobile. - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thor1

Want to know best mining app or site for mobile.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 AM, Honny143 said:

So many new members wants to know mobile mining is profitable, but in my honest opinion no because mobile phones not made for mining purpose, if we try to mine in phone then our mobile destroyed are demage,  are so many side efforts face our phone if we are really want to earn profit through mining, then buy mining specific tools.

You are not wrong, only mobile phones made for mining are review to contain asic chip inside it to do the mining like a computer but the proposed HTC with such feature is not yet launched but normal phones CPU are not capable to mine profitably. 

14 hours ago, deboprotap said:

practically you can not mine crypto in your mobile device.

Practically, you can mine on mobile phones, but not good because some phones have been damaged because of making and all are not profitable. 

• +2 1

l'm glad to see new members here every day, but in my mind it can be so hard for you, l mean for mining you need to have good knowledge and enough experience. But you are just new, more than that mining in mobile is not good idea, it can destroy your phone data.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, MrGox said:

But you are just new, more than that mining in mobile is not good idea, it can destroy your phone data.

It depends on the algorithm the mining uses, if it is PoW like bitcoin, surely it will later damage the phones but some meake use of PoW which is just stalking of such coin. Some cryptocurrencies  also gives reward just like pi, which some people are mistaken to mining, but all the same, no one is profitable. 

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

The best app for mining in phone and after i used it before is minergate, you can mine here a several coins, but the phone after a while of mining star to get hot and low so i don't advice to you the app mining your are risking to loose your phone go to cloud mining or solo mining better then apps.

That's why it is not recommendable to use your mobile phones as your base device for mining. If you don't want to make your phone suffer and easily get broke, you must only do mining in your pc because that is more suitable or convenient than to your mobile phone.

• +2 1

In fact there are a lot of these sites and applications but I do not advise you to use any of them, most of these applications are scam, if you want mining you should buy at least one GPU or more if you have the money. Then mining can profitably start.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:57 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Practically, you can mine on mobile phones

Well, that's true mate, i knew an application which we can mine some coin even offline and that is Pi network, this coin is not totally released in the market but it has a initial value of $0.3 which is good, i hope you should try it.

It is just so good to be interested in this world, maybe it can make you motivated for hard-working. But about mining l don't have any experience or idea about the best mining app. That is why most of them pay so small amount and mining is not easy as you expected. But you can just start trading, it will be more profitable for you. 

I can recommend you only one app that I think useful for you to keep mining activities. That app is Pi mining app which is easier to use on your smartphone. You have to enable once in a day and it keeps mining Pi without any problems. 

• +3 1

14 hours ago, Trader21 said:

But about mining l don't have any experience or idea about the best mining app

Well, i will recommend or prefer to you to try the Pi network application, this application can mine some Pi coin but as of now, Pi coin is not yey available to the market but it has a current value which is $0.3 per Pi.

If you're interested, kindly open this link and use my username in invite referral to get some 1 Pi easily.

Link: https://minepi.com/Balatz123

Username: Balatz123

• +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:15 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, i knew an application which we can mine some coin even offline and that is Pi network, this coin is not totally released in the market but it has a initial value of $0.3 which is good, i hope you should try it.

I know about pi but the mining is not profitable if you can not refer as many as possible people, you can not earn anything I'm a long period of time. That is why I later have to delete it on my phone. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I know about pi but the mining is not profitable if you can not refer as many as possible people, you can not earn anything I'm a long period of time. That is why I later have to delete it on my phone. 

Well you're right mate, this is not profitable as of now because this is not totally released in the market but it is now listed in coingecko by having a current value of $0.343, you can check it by visiting the site of coingecko and search the pi network.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:58 AM, Soaib khan said:

yes there are many mobile mining website and apps available but there are few which are legit most of them are fake or scam some legit apps are cryptotab browser,electroneum mining apps, bitcoin mining 2.0, ethereum miner these are legit apps for mining 

Legit or not legit, no mining app is profitable be it using PoW or PoS algorithm. I have tried both, PoW app even wanted to damage my phone, it is not good at all. 

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:23 AM, DiamondBit said:

Legit or not legit, no mining app is profitable be it using PoW or PoS algorithm. I have tried both, PoW app even wanted to damage my phone, it is not good at all. 

Proof of work mining on phone is not good, there are many people that have complained that cryptotab browser damaged their phones, so I will not recommend this type of mining on phone. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I don't think it is good for our mobiles phone to mine. And mning takes time. You have to be patient in waiting but the good thing is you don't have to exert much effort. I tried mining pi and eth but I stop because it is really taking a long time before you earn. 

On 5/19/2020 at 12:00 PM, Raqeebzy said:

CryptoTab Browser I don't need talk much about this but I can refer you to a topic that explains how it works effectively and with proofs. Check this CryptoTab Browser by Bitcoinb

I do not know about the first tour talked about, but as for this or any other mining using PoW mining algorithm, just know your device can be damaged and not advisable. 

• +1 1

The best mining app for mobile device was electroneum mobile app. We were earning free ETN coins for doing nothing everyday, But unfortunately their mining giveaway has reach the end! For now i don't know which app is good for mobile mining.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Tunuu said:

The best mining app for mobile device was electroneum mobile app.

I have tried this before, I had not profit the way people hyping it, I can not do such type of mining, I do not know about the referral aspect maybe it can be good but as for the coin mining without referral, it is not good at all. 

• +1 1

You can learn trading by going to a youtube channel with paid membership of the program and mining is ot that easy as it needs a lot of investment to earn something. 

As the performance needs to be really high end for mining I don't think it's good to use mobile phones for mining.If you want to use the mining at any way then you can go for app like Monero or miner gate. But i never recommend anyone to waste their time as it's not worth the time given to it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, JohanDonne said:

There is no worthy way to mine any coin on mobile or computer until you buy a real miner for professional use, so Mining is not recommend, just invest from your pocket or go fo other real way to earn.

Well, this pi network is available in open market but this is not yet released or available in the market, if you not considered for it, kindly check this coin in the coingecko to see that this coin is legit.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this pi network is available in open market but this is not yet released or available in the market, if you not considered for it, kindly check this coin in the coingecko to see that this coin is legit.

Why no listed on a more reputed one, I mean coinmarketcap. I trust only coinmarketcap. Let us expect the pi network to be fake as fake can be. The coin has taken too long and not yet tradable. I will like people to wake up as fast as possible. 

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

Why no listed on a more reputed one, I mean coinmarketcap. I trust only coinmarketcap. Let us expect the pi network to be fake as fake can be. The coin has taken too long and not yet tradable. I will like people to wake up as fast as possible. 

I support your opinion. If ads were removed from CoinMarketCap, there would be no price for this app.

17 hours ago, Jacob Thoms said:

Well brother I will suggest you not to mine with the smartphone as In crypto world the smartphone has the least security that's the reason I also never use smartphone for mining but you can use it for storing in wallets or trading 

You can mine on smart phone and security will not be compromised, you will need to mine from reputed mining sites. Electroneum is a good example, but the profit of such mining is so small. 

15 hours ago, a_c_t said:

Pi coin not yet tradable. You recommend what is not tradable. Check what, the price of the coin on coingecko, can you use the coingecko to buy and sell the pi coin?

I Didn't say that this pi coin is already tradable or released, this is just listed on coingecko by having a initial price of $0.343, a lot of people are just keep mining it by having a good future for this coin.

• +1 1