Want to know best mining app or site for mobile. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thor1

Want to know best mining app or site for mobile.

I am new in crypto. I want to earn more crypto coin.. So i am very intersting for mining and treading. But i dont know about it. Which site and app is best for crypto mining.. Anybody knows best site and app for mobile please tell me..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 2

Popular apps for mining crypto with your smartphone

Among them, you have Monero, Dash, DigitalNote, MonetaVerde, and QuazarCoin. The app also provides a built-in wallet, where users can store their hard-earned coins. Bitcoin Miner is one of the most popular applications at the moment and is available on most devices.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:29 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

The best app for mining in phone and after i used it before is minergate, you can mine here a several coins, but the phone after a while of mining star to get hot and low so i don't advice to you the app mining your are risking to loose your phone go to cloud mining or solo mining better then apps.

Mining with your phone is not good at all, and you will destroy it easily, because phones are not manufactured for this kind of operations, sometimes you will find a whole laptop who cannot deal with mining, I never used my phone to mine, and if I wanted to, I will buy the right tools

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you want the best cloud mining site and you are ready for a deposit, I advise you about a site : eobite 

Personally I worked in it some time and it is honest and payable, good luck .

I don't think that mobile mining exists. There is this token electroneum that claims it has a mobile miner, which from what I've read never actually worked. Even if it existed it would probably need too many phones connected and since it would require high cpu/gpu usage, it would basically reduce the lifetime of the mobile by a lot. The cost won't only be electricity but you would need to add up the damage to the equipment which would be too much.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:11 AM, Thor1 said:

I am new in crypto. I want to earn more crypto coin.. So i am very intersting for mining and treading. But i dont know about it. Which site and app is best for crypto mining.. Anybody knows best site and app for mobile please tell me..

you want to mine with s phone? just don't do that, it is just a waste of time and money. mining sites are also not worth the time and the money because they keep a lot of fees. so if you have a very good pc and a very low electricity fees, then download some mining software, join a pool and start mining

Please abandon the intention to exploit on mobile phones, no application or website exploits on mobile effectively, mining on mobile is useless. If you exploit here please identify no returns. If you feel good, please tap.

Mining applications destroy our phone and mining sites are the most desirable for that. In order to obtain successful mining, mining devices should be purchased in order for us to be able to earn profits.

inherently, the exploitation on the phone is not profitable, and no website or application is profitable. very little. Mining opportunities are very fragile. I just wrote a few websites that worked well on computers, and phones didn't

The best advice I will give to you is to stop focusing much on earning from mobile apps or cloud mining sites because they will not do you good at the end and concentrate on what you are earning from here make sure you keep your earned coins safe.

• +4 1

There is only one mobile app that i trust it in mining and it can give us profit but you need to be patient, its the electroneum mobile app which mines the ETN token. You can earn up to 100 ETN per month and you can simply exchange them to crypto currencies through kucoin, hitbtc or trade orge.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As i am known with mining from last year i don't think there are any such sites available which can be trusted for mining because as i have experienced all the mining sites ends up in between which is has created a very bad image for the mining. 

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, iloveyobit said:

If you want the best cloud mining site and you are ready for a deposit, I advise you about a site : eobite 

Personally I worked in it some time and it is honest and payable, good luck .

I'm not trying to invest in the aerobit cloud mining, but one of my friend who are using that cloud mining was told me that's its need timing, and otherwise you can earn nothing whole year and lose some.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

So, what you are talking about is that it is profitable but require time right? Can you break this time and profit down for us so that we can understand you better 

I didn't quite understand what you meant, all I meant is that in cloud mining, if you put money on the site, it comes back slowly and takes a very long time to return the money to you.

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:11 PM, Thor1 said:

You can start this from any website you like, you have two options either to use cloud mining, but this site will buy one of the packages it has and mining for you, but you must make sure of the website's credibility The second solution is mining at home with your equipment but you need to extract good amounts of equipment in the thousands of dollars and because mining It gets harder by the day 

• +1 1

Don't use any kind of application for mining because mining app or others software destroy your mobile gradually and this kind of mining is also very slow, so you can't get profit.

• +1 1

Mining by mobile applications is a waste of time and does not make any profits. It is only for you to purchase the application, but it has nothing to do with mining cryptocurrencies and it is very harmful for the mobile because it causes the destruction of data and the phone processor

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, if you are finding the best mining app you can use using your mobile or smartphone, I recommend you to use Pi network. I assure you that it is legit because I already use it and I am earning from it. It also recommendable by many crypto users all around the internet. You can also see good feedbacks about this mining app so you must try it now.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:11 PM, Thor1 said:

For me best way is to focus yourself in this forum as well as try some trading and investing. This methods will help you to gain more crypto but it depends on how you manage it well. Because in my experience searching for legit mining site and application i never encounter the real paying mining site and mining application.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

For me best way is to focus yourself in this forum as well as try some trading and investing. This methods will help you to gain more crypto but it depends on how you manage it well. Because in my experience searching for legit mining site and application i never encounter the real paying mining site and mining application.

Well, there has a legit online mining sites or an application but you are just getting ba small amount of profit and before you get it, you need to put some time on it and patience to wait that opportunity which is not good for us, happy posting everyone.

• +1 1

There are a lot of mining applications that you can use, but it is not a good way to profit. If you want mining to be profitable, you must use special mining devices that are expensive. As for applications that are not profitable, I advise you not to use them.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:41 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Fahim3830 but only on computer, on phone, this browser mining app can damage phones, and not also mining on phone in a way that will be profitable, so not good on phones. 

Yes, just only on computers, and if you have two or more computers, you can also connect it to mine on cryptotab. I have heard cases I which phone were damaged while mining not even on cryptotab but other real mining apps.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Miners Gate One of the best cryptocurrency mining mobile application, it has a desktop version too. You can able to mine variety of cryptocurrencies like the bitcoin, ripple, ethereum and many more. It has an inbuilt wallet you can store your funds temporarily and it works with Changelly for exchange. 

CryptoTab Browser I don't need talk much about this but I can refer you to a topic that explains how it works effectively and with proofs. Check this CryptoTab Browser by Bitcoinb

• +1 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

yes there are many mobile mining website and apps available but there are few which are legit most of them are fake or scam some legit apps are cryptotab browser,electroneum mining apps, bitcoin mining 2.0, ethereum miner these are legit apps for mining 

• +1 2

So many new members wants to know mobile mining is profitable, but in my honest opinion no because mobile phones not made for mining purpose, if we try to mine in phone then our mobile destroyed are demage,  are so many side efforts face our phone if we are really want to earn profit through mining, then buy mining specific tools.

• +2 1
  • +3 1