Do you have any Bad experience with any exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Do you have any Bad experience with any exchange?

Recently i have bad experince with Bittrex .which shut down his exchange in 31 countries i have  100 Ripple (XRP) in my account and they closed my account.i could not  widraw or send my coins to another exchange.They gave us so limited time.i have mailed them but no response .but i am  trying again and sending my documents .This is my huge loss.I was saving them for Bitcoin pumping .Now i have to buy Again Ripples.

28 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

but i am  trying again and sending my documents .This is my huge loss.I was saving them for Bitcoin pumping .Now i have to buy Again Ripples.

Okay,

First you should not keep the coins in an exchange to be honest. I hope you have learnt your lessons now.

Second - try with them like you are trying and see if it works if not then go to third

Third - open an scam accusations against them in bitcoinTalk and here of course. Possibly this will help to get the fund. They will feel a little pressure by it.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay,

First you should not keep the coins in an exchange to be honest. I hope you have learnt your lessons now.

Second - try with them like you are trying and see if it works if not then go to third

Third - open an scam accusations against them in bitcoinTalk and here of course. Possibly this will help to get the fund. They will feel a little pressure by it.

Yes i have learn my lesson on high tution fees.i am try again lets see what they response.if i accused them on bitcoin talk and here  will this news reach them quickly?

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Yes i have learn my lesson on high tution fees.i am try again lets see what they response.if i accused them on bitcoin talk and here  will this news reach them quickly?

Haha 

Well my lesson was not related to any of this experience from exchanges but I have lot a lot of BTC in ICOs and buying some shitcoins back in the late 2017 and early 2018.

We all had our lessons and in some cased they are extremely expensive. 

21 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Haha 

Well my lesson was not related to any of this experience from exchanges but I have lot a lot of BTC in ICOs and buying some shitcoins back in the late 2017 and early 2018.

We all had our lessons and in some cased they are extremely expensive. 

Ouch.. You buy coins in Ico from BTC .this will cause you huge loss .sordy for your loss .but are you holding those coins are not ? Because if BTC price goes up you will recover your loss.

You are right life is full of lessons some time lessons  are given free and some time its cost you something very precious.

6 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

.but are you holding those coins are not ? Because if BTC price goes up you will recover your loss.

Yes I still have those coins and most of them are 99.99% down LOL I really do not have much expectation from them so they are kind of gone case for me. 

However, I am a regular BTC buyer and buy almost in every week. So, I do not regret the lose at all. It's all part of the process in the industry.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes I still have those coins and most of them are 99.99% down LOL I really do not have much expectation from them so they are kind of gone case for me. 

However, I am a regular BTC buyer and buy almost in every week. So, I do not regret the lose at all. It's all part of the process in the industry.

Their is a saying on our side the garbage can be gold after ten years and gave you profit .so i think theae coins give you some thing in return in upcoming bitcoin Hyip.

Do you do trading ?

15 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Do you do trading ?

Nah I do not since then. I thought it's okay for me just to hold my coins and not risk much. I know BTC will be in the moon someday and I have no issue to hold them for even a decade if needed.

My first goal is to have $50k plus for BTCs.

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Nah I do not since then. I thought it's okay for me just to hold my coins and not risk much. I know BTC will be in the moon someday and I have no issue to hold them for even a decade if needed.

My first goal is to have $50k plus for BTCs.

Good thinking .This year the prediction says BTC will touchbthe aky .and brek his previous record .i have to news i could not say its authentic but first is that BTC will his 2-3K price means go to low and then people will start buying it again and punmp it .

2nd is the BTC will cross 70K but the time frame today i got is in July 2020 .lets see what happend .

Not much about your first prediction however if that happen then there are always chance to buy more at cheap price.

1 minute ago, Syedbesharat said:

2nd is the BTC will cross 70K but the time frame today i got is in July 2020 .lets see what happend .

And this is very much possible. We have halving ahead and historically after the halving we have seen some really good price for Bitcoin and other altcoins.

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Not much about your first prediction however if that happen then there are always chance to buy more at cheap price.

And this is very much possible. We have halving ahead and historically after the halving we have seen some really good price for Bitcoin and other altcoins.

First prediction when i got i was also surprised but when you see the BTC price is start moving down not drastically but i will fall sooner or later .so you can buy Cheap BTC and for 2nd prediction it is very authentic .bjt i also got one more authentic BTC prediction that BTC will cross 100K nut the time frame was not mention in prediction.what do you say about this, is it possible ? 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:54 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

I've always been experiencing bad days when trading at exchanges, losing funds because of the fees. My orders were too far to be sold, that's why I am selling it too cheap in order to have gains even if it was small. I was on the pressures deciding many times so, I always took the risk.

If you got loss in the exchange it means its your fault, the platform has nothing to do with your coins that are being gone when you trade to their platform. But I think you are a risk taker and that's a good thing being a trader.

19 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

As a risk taker you must always look on strategy to make sure that your funds will not be in danger of being lost. Don't just risk without enough analysis on what you're about to hold at the exchanges. Once we've lost it, take time to move on and recover sooner.

That's right everything must be planted and prepared before putting yourself in the actual trading platform. 
Through this methods surely in the end you succeed to get and hit the target you have. 

I heard lots of bad things about hitbtc, for exemple the high withdrawal fee and also sometimes people cannot withdraw their funds because it dissapear from their balance. But personally I never had any bad experience with Hitbtc.

23 hours ago, accountsell said:

I had a bad experience in shitbtc exchange , they're real criminal and robbing people by taking such a high withdraw fee (altcoin and tokens). just check their withdraw fees except some traditional cryptocurrency.

Shitbtc or hitbtc?🤣 
If this is Hitbtc, up to now as far as I know they continue to give high charger for every transaction to their platform, where most of the trader in this exchange are aching for the fee's, I hope they could fix this problem issues so that their users won't get disappoint that lead them in the end to pull out their assets anymore.

23 hours ago, accountsell said:

I had a bad experience in shitbtc exchange , they're real criminal and robbing people by taking such a high withdraw fee (altcoin and tokens). just check their withdraw fees except some traditional cryptocurrency.

Do you mean Hitbtc? I have never experienced any problems regarding withdrawals. As I evoke, they also have a deposit fee for individual coins.

2 minutes ago, Baddoshne said:

Well, I never head an awful involvement with any of trade however on the off chance that I do the leaser search, at that point I will say with Bitfinex I have had a terrible encounter yet I won't reprimand them for this. In the wake of moving a portion of the token I figured this isn't even the base required token for exchanging. So on the off chance that I sign in there, at that point potentially I will see then there still however I don't trouble a lot.

Spam.

Anyway, I think I had a lot of answers from this topic and I really do not see anything good anymore coming. Can we lock this topic please.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw and @Desais

Thanks you.