Do you have any Bad experience with any exchange? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Do you have any Bad experience with any exchange?

Although I have accounts on many exchanges, I did not encounter any problems, of any kind, with any exchange. Maybe I was just lucky 🙂

15 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

but i lost about half of my portfolio because the exchange was full of shit coins.

Okay I would not say it has anything to do with the exchange. Your mistake was not pick the bad coins hence you suffered. 

If you are going for swing trading then I think it does not matter. You just analyse the movement and place your order but if you are going for long term hold then finding a good coin is not very easy. Even if the coin is good - you can not always guarantee that it will have better price later so that you can sell whenever you want. Winning and losing is the part of the process.

1 minute ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Isn't that this year Novaexchange has changed their new management then had a new operation that has been held a a couple of months in which has been done before?

Yeah as far as I know they are under a new management but the new guys seems lost their way. The last time I heard they were asking for KYC for their clients before the withdrawal of their money since they have decided to close their exchange.

I had a bad experience with okex before thus exchange became popular. I can't withdraw my ethereum and the support wasn't even helpful to fix the issue. Seems their website is the problem coz when I downloaded the app, I was able to withdraw from there. 

On 10/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

Not sure comparing with you lot how is my experience or exploring numbers but I am sure people have different experience with different exchanges. May be we will talk about good experience in some other topic but in here I am really interested to know your worse or unpleasent experience that happened with you. May be we will be able to some lesson from your experience.

Original topic ^

3 hours ago, eR4 said:

Not sure  with you lot how is my experience or exploring numbers but I am sure people have different experience with different exchanges. May be we will talk about good good experience in some other topic but in here I am really interested to know your worse or  experience that yees with you. May be we will be able to some lesson from your experience.

And you sir just copy pasted it with some changes if few words. You think you would never get caught? I am just pointing it out before reporting it. Please do not do it again.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well personally I never head a bad experience with any of exchange but if I do the leaser search then I will say with Bitfinex I have had a bad experience but I will not blame them for this. After moving some of the token I figured this is not even the minimum required token for trading. So if I log in there then possibly I will see then there still but I do not bother much.

I have been with Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex of course, exmo, gate.io, Livercoin and many more exchanges I can not remember much. But finally I figured I am regular with Kucoin and Binance.

Not sure comparing with you lot how is my experience or exploring numbers but I am sure people have different experience with different exchanges. May be we will talk about good experience in some other topic but in here I am really interested to know your worse or unpleasent experience that happened with you. May be we will be able to some lesson from your experience.

Almost had one with cryptopia! I was super lucky and happened to withdrew my coins from them just a couple of days before the whole closing thing! 

1 minute ago, trumpman said:

Almost had one with cryptopia! I was super lucky and happened to withdrew my coins from them just a couple of days before the whole closing thing! 

Oh wow! you are super lucky in this case. The timing was clearly very much in your favor.  This cryptopia hack basically took a way a lot of money from a lot of users. I have lost 0.1BTC worth ETN and for me there could be thousands or users who lost their coins too.

If you sum up that that is a hell lot of money by the way.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well personally I never head a bad experience with any of exchange but if I do the leaser search then I will say with Bitfinex I have had a bad experience but I will not blame them for this. After moving some of the token I figured this is not even the minimum required token for trading. So if I log in there then possibly I will see then there still but I do not bother much.

I have been with Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex of course, exmo, gate.io, Livercoin and many more exchanges I can not remember much. But finally I figured I am regular with Kucoin and Binance.

Me my bad experience I got in exchange,  was in yobit, I was buy yone 1 million in Btc market instead of buying through doge market.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Me my bad experience I got in exchange,  was in yobit, I was buy yone 1 million in Btc market instead of buying through doge market.

No clear but what you are saying is that you wanted to buy one coin and ended up buying another coin? Well in this case how can you blame the exchange 😊

If I would do that then I would blame myself for my ignorance or carelessness. However you can always sell and buy the one you needed. What was wrong actually?

I haven't bad experience and I think I'm lucky, I use bestchange 60cek or something like that, idk maybe I'm really lucky cus everyone had bad experience but I don't 

1 minute ago, Margaery said:

I haven't bad experience and I think I'm lucky, I use bestchange 60cek or something like that, idk maybe I'm really lucky cus everyone had bad experience but I don't 

Im glad for you and you must continue that!

I just had a bad experience with an exchange yesterday! i sent ACAR on BIKI.COM exchange and it takes almost a day before it appears on my wallet! then I sent Ethereum from Biki to my personal wallet and it takes 3 hours!

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Oh wow! you are super lucky in this case. The timing was clearly very much in your favor.  This cryptopia hack basically took a way a lot of money from a lot of users. I have lost 0.1BTC worth ETN and for me there could be thousands or users who lost their coins too.

If you sum up that that is a hell lot of money by the way.

Shit, that sucks but there's worse! A real life friend lost all kinds of cryptopia exclusive shit tokens! At the moment of closing they were worth approximately 3 BTC !!!!! 

Just now, trumpman said:

Shit, that sucks but there's worse! A real life friend lost all kinds of cryptopia exclusive shit tokens! At the moment of closing they were worth approximately 3 BTC !!!!! 

I know the amount I have is not much and there are a lot of users had way more than what I lost. For example your friend. I would not wonder if there were bigger lose for some others too. Some people are just too much into trading and they forget to save some in their own wallet.

I hope your friend had some of his coins or BTC held in his own wallet. It really is sad.

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

No clear but what you are saying is that you wanted to buy one coin and ended up buying another coin? Well in this case how can you blame the exchange 😊

If I would do that then I would blame myself for my ignorance or carelessness. However you can always sell and buy the one you needed. What was wrong actually?

I dont have to blame exchange, but What's makes me blame exchange the worth of token is so different in bitcoin market and doge market.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 PM, xBDT Script said:

I don't have any problem with the exchange because I always follow their suggestions so I can prevent the bad things that can happen. As long as we obey their rule and we don't try to make suspicious activity, they will help us, and they will give the best services to us. 
I don't have a problem with Bitfinex because I don't trade in that exchange too often, and I think we can try with the other exchange if they cannot give the best services to you. I am sure that we can find the right exchange for us to trade and we don't get any trouble in their site.

Oh yea I had 2 bad experiences with hitbtc exchange where I lost my 2FA and thry kept me jumping thru hoops even tho I showed em why last trades and transfers and in what amount and to what address but they still said we need to verify more...

Yesterday had bad experience with shapeshift, not bad totally, they have a fixed fee you for smaller transaction had to go back to changelly which is also bad when it comes to huge transaction, since they impose fees by percent.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:33 PM, susilabai said:

That is the reason why i never trade with unknown exchanges, only because of the bounty coins i use to open account in other exchange to just sell my bounty coins and withdraw it .

I also prefer an exchange that is not new that much, searching about any exchange is what I do most before using it

7 minutes ago, Dammyrichie said:

I also prefer an exchange that is not new that much, searching about any exchange is what I do most before using it

Well in this case the choice are really goes down to Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Yobit, exmo and few others. I know there are around 300 exchanges listed in CMC but most of them are really useless and less trusted.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:19 AM, trumpman said:

yeah me too. i have a lot of assets in cryptopia but you're luck. all of my coins has gone till now since cryptopia shut down. that's a bad experience that i have with exchanger. i'll never put all my coins in exchanger wallets again forever.

Edited by I-KUN

26 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

yeah me too. i have a lot of assets in cryptopia but you're luck. all of my coins has gone till now since cryptopia shut down. that's a bad experience that i have with exchanger. i'll never put all my coins in exchanger wallets again forever.

I also have some assets in cryptopia but not that much, luckly my assets on cryptopia is not much like maybe around $1-$5 but still a bit hurt losing that money. I can't imagine for people who have big assets on this exchange.

2 hours ago, Niaams said:

dont wait for bitcoin , because he wont wait for you next bullrun , buy altcoins that u plained to but with low quantities , do it in parts , so you dont have to wait for bitcoin to up because you already bought your altcoins.

Really not making sense. 

Okay let's say buy altcoins, which one? There are 3000+ coins out there which one are you recommending? In face I have 20+ of this altcoins those I bought back in late 2017 and early 2018. the value of them are now 99.99%. And I have lost over 80% of my btc holding on them.

Here is the thing, there are few altcoins which are okay but all of them moves after bitcoin and when bitcoin runs up they goes up slowly but when bitcoin goes down then goes down rapidly.

Talking about it from real life experience by the way.

another bad experience or another bad exchange?

I joined the XBTS.IO exchange because the token i got from the bounty is listed there and nothing else.

I deposited 10,000 MDL to the exchange wallet and sell the token! selling token has a payment even it is not yet sold!

take a look at this.

image.thumb.png.eaae58fac3ce5d7c1c659caeade64a03.png

And that is not over! if you want to cancel the sell orders you will pay again!

image.png.1a6101b3380a1bf1fcc7961fabb59291.png

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I deposited 10,000 MDL to the exchange wallet and sell the token! selling token has a payment even it is not yet sold!

May be they not have enough volume and there are not much buy orders to fill your order. I have had this with livecoin LOL

10 minutes ago, MAK said:

yes i have a little bit bad experienced with yobit.net exchange a few day ago i open my account in yobit.net and they will not allow me to login and suddenly a message will appear that your account has been temporarily blocked and i had shocked. but after few hour i have access my account and then i have happy

May be they found some suspicious activities in your account so they blocked it and in this case it was good for you. Try to active your 2FA by the way. This way you can have peace in mind.

Do not need to take much stress by the way, you are good.