CRYPTOTALK - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zahid

CRYPTOTALK

I liie cryptotalk platfom that give uss earning opertunity.

Every one must support this platform becuase they pay every users whose follow the rule applied by cryptotalk.

Could you be a little more informative about what you like about this forum? Posting that you like the place and not giving any reason except being paid to post makes it look as though you are only here for monetary value.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/14/2019 at 8:05 PM, zahid said:

Every one must support this platform becuase they pay every users whose follow the rule applied by cryptotalk.

and what about when they stop paying per post ? will you continue your support ? I dont think so, looks likes you are here for just payments too

and the funny thing is that you haven't posted that much too

On 10/14/2019 at 11:40 PM, Kingjames said:

This is to encourage member to be active in the forum and I bet you that very soon campaign will be launch here and cryptotalk forum will do better than this, all we need to do as a member is to give our full support and abide by the rule and regulate. 

Yep, as long as we active in this forum we will be paid correctly. Every site has their rules and regulation and we have to follow these all in order to make better future to crypto..

On 10/14/2019 at 10:05 PM, zahid said:

Are you using mobile or desktop version because there are some spelling mistakes in your sentences. Try to check with right click on red words in the comment box.

They are paying even those who don't follow rules as they told the sentence should be constructive.

Take care.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:35 AM, zahid said:

I liie  like cryptotalk platfom that give uss  us earning opertunity opportunity.

Every one must support this platform becuase  because they pay every users whose follow the rule applied by cryptotalk.

I correct just the spelling and i dont care about others! well do you mind telling us more what do you like in this forum! Just the payment?

3 minutes ago, Rayane said:

cryptotalk is A GOOD  cryptocurrency community where everyone can express their opinions, ideas,about everything crypto!.   

Unlike other forums that you are limited to share you knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and if you will post a lot you will be banned?

Yes, very cool forum, thank you large administration for his the creation. After all, it allows you not only to get a lot of useful information, but also to get some reward for help and answers to other people: 3

Yeah, we are now support cryto talk and abide by their rules as they are paying us. If they don't do it, this forum couldn't be more familiar now it is. Perhaps the authority has a good plan.. they can bind their users successfully. The users won't leave this platform anymore and it's the CryptoTalk team's achievement. I appreciate their efforts... 👍

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yes for now everything is working well, it's true a lot of members have come on the forum before most it is for this reason that the points of reputations are very different but who wants to learn and understand well how to get to ideas to win over time they will stay on the forum.

On 15/10/2019 at 07:11, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Pourriez-vous être un peu plus informatif sur ce que vous aimez de ce forum? Poster que vous aimez l'endroit et ne donner aucune raison sauf que vous êtes payé pour poster donne l'impression que vous êtes ici uniquement pour une valeur monétaire.

This is the goal of most and the proof nobody gives you a I like for your message or your article, we will see after the end of this contest that will stay and that will leave! it's a difficult and pitiless race

On 10/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, zahid said:

Not everyone here follow the rules cause some of people are spamming in-order to earn fast money here but they are doing illegal things that'd leads them to get banned.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

you have a little mistakes in your post i think you should correct them dude but i think i understand  what  you meant  and you are right this forum give the chance to  mayne people for begining trading on yobit

Well, thanks to this forum to give us opportunity to post and also to earn profit. Support this forum as what they trying to do with us, hopefuly this forum will be successful soon.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, Smartxh said:

Same to me here, cryptotalk is a nice place to be. The design is awesome and I am here to be part of the community and stay long here.

Same mate, well, just be aware to the rules dont copy the post of the other member because you will get banned. Happy posting mate.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:41 AM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Could you be a little more informative about what you like about this forum? Posting that you like the place and not giving any reason except being paid to post makes it look as though you are only here for monetary value.

Yep, people are greedy to do anything even posting unnecessary topics. One should think before what they were talking. The place is now become bad and the moderators are not active here all the time.

I think once the paid to post stops most of them will be away from here.

I am not seeing the admin here from a long time and am too looking for spending some time here.

With these benefits it is expected that all members must be active with constructive posts. And also have to read the rules that apply