3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes that is right my friend this forum is not just for earning money its about getting knowledge about crypto and by this platform that the admins made we can enhance our English here and also our making of grammar to make it properly correct.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right! I am very thankful because I am here in his forum, it makes me so knowledgeable about the crypto world. It makes me learn new things about crypto activities. Even though I am not earning yet, I will still be active here in this forum because I am a strong believer of this forum, let us just wait for the month of September and all of our patience and hardworking will be worth it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 1:45 PM, Pitepite said:

You're right! I am very thankful because I am here in his forum, it makes me so knowledgeable about the crypto world. It makes me learn new things about crypto activities. Even though I am not earning yet, I will still be active here in this forum because I am a strong believer of this forum, let us just wait for the month of September and all of our patience and hardworking will be worth it.

Same here I'm very glad that Im learning some cryptoworld knowledge shared by the members here and I'm happy to share what I know too. 

In addition I can't wait for September to come to use or invest what we earned from this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is true. We learn in the forum information about the cryptocurrency and its uses, in addition to increasing the ability to communicate and improve the language

I don't understand anything about what you mean by "2, Revenue from Crypto". The most important thing is to know the forum rules and respect those rules. Then people will do what motivated them to come to the forum. we have to know that there are people who come to this forum to advertise their products and not to make money from post

On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

I agree with everything you listed they are the main reasons why every one is in this forum. Not necessary to have the 3 thing but two or one reason should be available.

You are right, the English language automatically improves while continuing to work here and share topics and ideas, and secondly without any doubt we get a tremendous amount of information in various areas of cryptography and digitized currencies from mining, trading, storage, etc. And a third factor is the material return that we get simply compared to any other forum interested In the same field

Yes thats true. This platform can be a source of information of crypto. Here are different kind of people from all over the world sharing their knowledge with each other. That increases our knowledge and experience too.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

You have metioned the main things that we can acquire to this forum. The knowledge is he most important thing among the three because things change and in order for us to be in we should keep on learning.

You have metioned the main things that we can acquire to this forum. The knowledge is he most important thing among the three because things change and in order for us to be in we should keep on learning.

It's absolutely true, we don't only take home the reward from the campaign, but also the knowledge we learn through interaction with one another in the forum where almost every blessing one most learn new thing 

This great forum is so good to the extent that one can earn more than what was listed in this topic which also include meeting new friends from different part of the world and also learning how to make good profit in every business you choose to do be it in Cryptocurrency world or outside Crypto.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes mate, we learn crypto currencies for free from this forum everyday and at the same time we earn rewards for our posts. This is real good because it helps us to enjoy our time being here and to write more useful posts.

I take all you have said above and I add some more, you can get friends, I have friends who we share together and also you can be able to learn how to type very fast, there is a lot of good skills that come with typing very fast it works perfectly for you in any case as you can tell

• +2 1

I totally agreed with you that we can learn crypto knowledge,  revenue from crypto and also learned to speak English correctly but I think through this platform we can also make friends from other part of the world or worldwide and also earn income.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

On 3/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

From this 3 thing i prefer the number one point is gain knowledge About crypto currency.. We all know that this forum is a crypto currency discussion forum so our main target should be here to gain knowledge about every sections of crypto world becuase if we become experts About crypto world then we can easily earn huge amount of money than THIS forum give us..so my advice to noob member that dont focus on earning but focus on learning                             

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

From this 3 thing i prefer the number one point is gain knowledge About crypto currency.. We all know that this forum is a crypto currency discussion forum so our main target should be here to gain knowledge about every sections of crypto world becuase if we become experts About crypto world then we can easily earn huge amount of money than THIS forum give us..so my advice to noob member that dont focus on earning but focus on learning                             

@Dorjoy12 that's true in this forum we gain 3 thinks, and these 3thinks really important for us, but one extra think we gained in this forum and that is good friend, these friends really gives good solution when we have any problem are any doubt in crypto, this forum really helpful to know crypto currency.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 that's true in this forum we gain 3 thinks, and these 3thinks really important for us, but one extra think we gained in this forum and that is good friend, these friends really gives good solution when we have any problem are any doubt in crypto, this forum really helpful to know crypto currency.

@Honny143 yes halving good friend who is in the same line as you very important.. Like you are my friend and we both work About crypto currency so if i get a problem today you will help me... So we all need friend who is same like us and have our same aim....its also a good point you have find  out            

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a member of this forum we can gain a lot of things from it as long as we abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, the basic rules things we can earn from this forum include-: 

1. Knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

2. Earning some coins.

3. Improving your writing skills.

4.Meeting new people across the universe.

Since we can achieve this in this forum i think we need to give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in the forum so that the developers will also be happy.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

i'm totaly agree with you @Leerobert, for me i'm earned many knowledge in this forum, especially in the trading, and i improved my english language level because i'm reading and writing many topics.

You offer friend the best advice to everyone and all posts should be about what you said. We are here for cryptocurrencies and alsothere is a chance to earn something. English is very important as many members can improve and there are courses online to do that.

• +3 1

This site solved our many difficulties. Through this we can get a bundle of knowledge and experience. We can get money from crypto currency.  And also we can improve our grammar through this platform.

Since i enter in this forum i achieve those 3 things mentioned above. And this forum give me a lot of knowledge as well as i developed my skills and also have great earnings.

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

Very nice advice for beginners. I have these three qualities already and I hope to make the second one a little more as lately the prices of altcoins dropped a lot. If they recover it will all be great and we make a lot of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

that is completely right since when we see a topic we learn from it and when we write a topic or just reply to a one we are teaching others by telling them about our experience and by doing that the forum pay us for doing that , that is how things are going here

• +4 1