3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, and I agree with you.
But in this forum you can learn more
And in my opinion, sharing knowledge is a really great thing in this forum and the ability to communicate and improve the language.
We have to create real creativity and take it to our goal
 In this forum I really like wonderful intellectual diversity.
Let us work patiently and do better.

in my opinion this forum is very important if you want to get knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency personally I work here just for getting new knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency

Yes bro you are right 

This is the beatuy of this platform is that its give you free learning and help your english improving and this is the main purpose that i came on this platform 

And other is knowledge about crpto

I think users will know these three things but they will also get paid from this forum.  It is the most legal forum that actually pays people and it is extremely attractive to crypto lovers.

Yes of course this is a great platform, also we will have fun here.  And through this platform we can achieve a lot of things.  We can also gain knowledge about digital currencies and make money as well as make friends.

• +3 1

This opportunity is never been great than anything else and it has improved our learning times alot faster than we used to be as we would only have to search what kind of topic we are finding for, although some may are bad posts we just have to confirm things so you wouldn't waste your time on that information.

Personally, I first got acquainted with the so-called cryptocurrencies .. it is a whole new world ... and fun and in it is a huge amount of new information ..

We all hope that our English will become very good .. I benefit greatly by reading the posts and posts, and I add many new words to my store. This is wonderful.

Through the platform and working with cryptocurrencies, we will be able to secure the money that helps us for our daily life ... But knowledge and work are the most important of all ... Welcome my friend 🌼

Yes, this is a very good platform for us to gain knowledge I'm not here but my english is getting better I learned a lot from this platform And is interested in investing in cryptocurrencies Here i will do invest  in future 

For sure the main thing you would get from this forum is first the earnings followed by knowledge about crypto currency and other internet earning and also improve on your English language speaking and writing

We've been seeing crypto every day. And they are helping us learn more about the world. Every day we learn about crypto currency by working on crypto. Learning to understand and speak the English language as I post again. Crypto is giving us the benefit of making money. 

Absolutely right mate,these are indeed some of the privileges we enjoyed as a members of this platform. And it's the reason why this platform is the best so far,you learn,earn and also improve in knowledge of crypto currencies.

these is very true,

on these forum we are sure to gain knowledge. exposure as well as information about the general cryptocurrency world

This is true, my friends, but since I do not have experience in cryptocurrencies, this site allowed me to gain that experience in addition to getting to know new friends and earn the money we all need.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

@Leerobert i agree with you dear friend we If we want to work here first we must gain knowledge about crypto currencies.  Then we must know about revenue from crypto.  For working here English language is very important therefore we must know about English writing and reading properly. 

The main 3 things that you should adopt on this forum first of all you having too much knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto world then second one is you should must follow the rules and regulations of this forum and 3rd one is write the useful post and don't mistake in it. And this forum is very beneficial to all members. 

Of course, I totally agree that on this platform we can achieve these three points that you mention, as well as many other things. Therefore, we must take advantage of the possibility of working here

I concede to you with this point yet you can accomplish something other than that you can get new companions supporters have some time with them have a great time get information about your work and meet new individuals. It is consistently enjoyable to have here around and numerous activities.

Subsequent to joining this gathering I'm truly supporting myself.Also my mom language isn't English.After few months of joining cryptotalk I have improved my English to a siginifiant level.Thanks to this discussion!

On 3/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, Mohammad199302 said:

You're right, buddy.

And there's a lot of things.

I'd also like to add friendships and knowing people's opinions about encryption and helping people.

I love this forum very much and I hope that the officials will solve the mistakes in it such as the difficulty of withdrawing money 

Dear  friends  we get a lot of things from this forum first of all if you work then and we should on a good income and the second important thing is that we get a lot of knowledge about business and many other things.

The most important thing that I would like to learn and get on the CryptoTalk forum is to understand the types of digital trading on cryptocurrencies and I was able to learn many types of trading, including Fibonacci, reading daily and hourly candlesticks, and all matters related to trading as the forum and members provide great experience and information for us In addition to making a good financial profit

Right dear this forum is a great opportunity and idea to benefits the people in every sense like u mentioned. We can earn crypto coins and improve our English skills which helps u in every field and u can become a good writer. We can earn money as well as knowledge

• +2 1

First of all we can gain knowledge about English from the forum. Secondly we can earn money and thirdly we can gain different knowledge and experience about crypt.

Dear friend your post is very well and we get a lot of information from this form about cryptocurrency and can earn good amount of money and to do work on this form we can improve our English and it is a best way to improve yourself

• +1 1