3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

These are all the improvements we make with the use of Cryptotalk. Each has its own significance and means a lot to us, even english is getting better and this will help us later. Also we learn to type faster and more correct too. Some people have the ability to touch type and it is easier for them. The lessons we learn along with the earnings are very important among other positives.

• +2 1

Yes we gain these three things once you are in the forum. You can have access to a lot of knowledge in this field. And then earn along with it. And also increase your english speaking as well as writing skills. In this platform one can also note down their thoughts and even pass on useful information to others. 

The first thing you get from this platform is the knowledge about trading and cryptocurrencies. You get from this is the money  from your  posts the third thing you get from this platform is the valuable discussion on cryptocurrencies marketing and trading I think when you use this platform you have get most of the experience about trading. 

Yes you are right my friend. Those three things is the better things to be a good and new person, they give us the hope to start a new life with our ner knowledge. 

On 3/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Certainty. 

Hopefully in future cryptocurrency will replace the place of printed money, for this we must know about this platfrom. 

And as English is necessary for everyone, so crypto is giving us this opportunity to learn it properly. 

And without them you also can earn from here and gain some friends too               

brother your question it is so hard but i have the answer about that so just listen to me and read my comment , I agree with you We've been seeing crypto every day. And they are helping us learn more about the world. Every day we learn about crypto currency by working on crypto. Learning to understand and speak the English language as I post again. Crypto is giving us the benefit of making money again. so that all my information about your question , so good luck for evevry buddy using crypto .

you are right but we would never be able to learn the english if we do not take care of the learning too that means we are not sure for the learning so for that we need to work with the guide too.

@Leerobert Obviously its right that this forum enables anyone to learn and earn freely but the main purpose of this forum to provide free knowledge about crypto world by interacting with other forum members in sharing good contents about new crypto opportunities, ideas and concepts that are helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating the rules and regulations

download (60).jpg

• +1 1

We get paid mostly student could use this oppurtunity to deal with their expense and learn at the same time and one thing i will add here i will add here is we are adding universal friends too and chatting with them.

I totally agree with you on this. Crypto gives us a lot. Among these, knowledge, profit, and learning English are the main ones. I used to make a lot of mistakes in English. By writing here I am trying to be a good writer. I have learned a lot from here. So crypto is helping us a lot in these 3 main issues.

Yeah,i got your point. Everybody get 3 things. By working here you can develop your English skill. By working every day here you're practising English. So you're developing great skill. You can also increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading, exchanging, survey etc. It really helps.  All of this happened with me. So i am really grateful to crypto talk. 

• +1 1

I can agree with you in all 3 points.This forum is where im learning crypto and its trading,investing and coins values.Also im getting a good amout of btc from this forum.And at last it helped my typing skills.As im not from a english speking country. 

• +2 1

This forum provides a lot of benefits to it's users like increasing their knowledge, improving their English grammar/vocabulary etc. We should feel lucky that we are members of such a prestigious forum and we should strive to make it a better place for everyone.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

1. You'll have full knowledge about crypto currency and and a better knowledge of how to trade and when to trade.

2. Here is an easy place you can make money by just giving your opinions based on different topics and would help improve your mentality.

3. It's a perfect platform to practice your language skills to know how good you are when it comes to communicating. And test your mentality level.

Crypto talk forum help us to  gain a lot of things. this platform help us to earn money, and this great forum help us to get more knowledge in difference aspects, and it make us to be  more talented. @M.bello

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Shantos said:

Crypto talk forum help us to  gain a lot of things. this platform help us to earn money, and this great forum help us to get more knowledge in difference aspects, and it make us to be  more talented. @M.bello

Hello everyone there are many things in the platform which Each and everyone will get on the platform, base on my own perspective there are certain things which you Can get here and they are follow

1 knowledge

2 experience

3 money

4 skills 

You're correct!

I am extremely grateful in light of the fact that I am here in his gathering, it makes me so learned about the crypto world. It causes me to learn new things about crypto exercises. Despite the fact that I am not procuring yet, I will even now be dynamic here in this discussion since I am a solid devotee of this gathering, let us simply hang tight for the long stretch of September and the entirety of our understanding and persevering will be justified, despite all the trouble.

21 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

This forum provides a lot of benefits to it's users like increasing their knowledge, improving their English grammar/vocabulary etc. We should feel lucky that we are members of such a prestigious forum and we should strive to make it a better place for everyone.

@Dark Shadow  really we are lucky to being the part of this forum, because where there is no college are institution where we learns these all things without paying money,

but this forum provides these all facilities freely plus they pay money for us so we all do this forum better and helpful.

13 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dark Shadow  really we are lucky to being the part of this forum, because where there is no college are institution where we learns these all things without paying money,

but this forum provides these all facilities freely plus they pay money for us so we all do this forum better and helpful.

Exactly @Honny143. There are no institutes where we can get education for free especially not about cryptocurrencies. This forum is giving us all the knowledge about the crypto world and on top of that, it is providing us with the capital we need to start crypto trading. We are indeed lucky to be members of this forum.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

in my opinion it is the best platform where you can learnt a lot of skill. i have also learnt a lot of knowledge about different things. 3 things i have learnt from this are;

1 learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies.

2 reading skill.

3 writing skill

4 learnt a correct and useful English.

• +3 1

We can get too much more things including these three things also but these three things are more important. 

As for proper earning or become a businessman of crypto world you must have proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and you must have its experience.

You also need some income or investment to trade the crypto talk is providing you that also.

24 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

it is providing us with the capital we need to start crypto trading

@Dark Shadow  at this point iam totally agree with because there are so many peoples want start career in trading, but they can't complete their wish because they have not enough money,

but this forum provides us money earning facility, if we invest this money in trading properly then we made our future better, 

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is informative platform and it provides us basic knowledge for cryptocurrencies. I gained a lot of knowledge and experiences here, and I was able to read various topics and comments. it improves my ability of writing too.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +3 1

The benefit of this platform is the experience, learning new profit methods, and gaining information and opinions of experts about the best projects and currencies, as well as material profit according to certain conditions and training the member to become the owner of special content due to the competitions that take place about public information in the crypto world.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.