3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Its a good question.you get knowledge about crypto world and bitcoins and many other things and forums on it and you learn from this platform

in the beginning you lost your mind because you complete your 100 comments task and its control your mind ability.

And you become a good english man and speak and write English with flow.

You earn many profit and get money from this platform with short of time

• +1 1

Yes, this is the most important thing that this forum offers, and it is the best way to invest time and can be completely relied upon as a physical source and source of information about cryptocurrencies and also provides support to workers in the field of investment and trading.

• +1 1

Thank you friends for your tips, I have knowledge that this forum is very good and the people contribute content that helps others to move forward, and that is my goal to learn and be constant to obtain good benefits

• +2 1

The three difference things we can get from crypto currency forum.

1 knowledge

2 friends

3 money

most important things we can get from this platform.

• +1 2

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Dear @Leerobert you said right that we are learning these major things we are getting from this great platform.

It's obvious that we are learning a lot from senior members and earning too. 

• +1 1

You are right. Besides these we can earn something else too. We can increase our power of patience.  We can have good friendship with the other members of forum.  As we have to comment down in English we can achieve a very strong accquisition over English and obviously Can be self empoyed and more experienced.

• +2 1

Friends well come back. There are many benefits to work on this forum first,  we can earn huge money.

We get a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency. 

With the passage of time our english becomes very strong. 

• +2 1

This is valid, and something critical can be added. After a time of your work in this discussion, you will get experienced in the field of digital forms of money. It is a significant level instructive gathering.

That's true, to work in this forum we need to have knowledge about  cryptocurrency and we can also use thia forum  to learn before start working, and we should use good english when making posts or sent for easy understanding. 

All of that is so much pleasure for us because you become member here without taking a risk its only investing your time and effort but you can get triple than your expectation. Because that 3 things are the most helpful for your everyday lives and also can change your lives now into future. So anthing happens in this forum we will not be loss. I hope everyone can achieved their really goals in joining this cryptotalk.

No doubt ,  this forum provide us. These three thing. We can improve our English.we learn more about crypto .and we earning.we work on this forum by stay in our homes..

Yes there are three things you can get here for sure 1.knowledge you will gain a lot of it here because there are many people that write up useful topics that we all benefits from them and which we also get vital information about crypto currency 2.making good friends that will make you to benefit from them 3.earning money for sure you will get money from this forum if you are hardworking 

Hi, friend not only specific things that we can get from this forum, i means here we can get many of benefits as like payments, skills of writing, gain of knowledge and many more, so this platform is a great it is providing a good opportunity to peoples, moreover its also a learning forum for students who are in their way to professional lifes. 

I agree with you, the knowledge is the key assets of the human life. But after the knowledge of the crypto we have to utilize the knowledge. But revenue is  also important for all of us and but we should seek to gain the knowledge. 

Yes you're right. We can learn 3 things i can say that more than 3 things . Knowledge, revenue from your posts , english correctness , and we can learn good conversation skills from our seniors. Also we can learn that how to justify the someone's point of view with our point of view.

• +1 1

Yeah I completely agree with you my friend . This forum allow us to get a good amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency . This forum also allow us to earn some good money for ourselves. And also allow us to improve our creativity skill and writing skill. So I am very glad to be a part of this forum

That's right to a large extent that here in this forum we could benefit a lot, among them are,

*Tokens

*Knowledge about the existance of different types of crypto currencies

*trading on the best crypto currencies

*good information about crypto and what to do while holding.

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

@Leerobert yeah bro you are right I will give you ounce but first of all welcome my dear. Yeah obviously crypto talk give us an opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. And this online player form also give us an opportunity to get learning about how to speak properly and correctly English. because many people are here from many countries or any local areas crypto talk give us opportunity to get learning about correctly speaking English. Absolutely you are right. 

• +2 1

Well, apart from the three you have mentioned, there are many benefits of crypto currency which are as follows. 1.one will make new friends on the forum 2. One will at least be busy and have something doing. Thirdly 3. One will learn how to brevent scammers and fraudsters. Thanks once again @BhenGhix

• +5 2

You're %100 right I've been here for a couple months and i am learning new things everyday. First i came here for yobit dlrs campaign after that i realized i can use this forum for improving my knowledge about crypto, since than i am here and doing my work and learning new things. English isn't my native language that's why it's another benefit for me to be here. Crypto is becoming more famous everyday i hope i can be more efficient trader and invester in the future.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hi there mate. In this forum we can get decent information about crypto world, share our knowledge and experiences with other fellow crypto lovers and earn free bitcoin while doing all that. These are the three most important things we can have from this forum. Have a nice evening.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You right, we need to know a little bit about crypto to understand very well this site, also you need to know property english to comment and right new topic or post, sometime many people wrote but doesn't understand very well, however there are another thing that we need to get like patience and respect to the opinion of someone else, we must to read the rule to understand how this work.

• +1 1

You are right we can get that three things in forum.that is we can get knowledge, improve in English and we can get money.We are commenting in whole english so its bring a improvement in English.We can get money and fulfill our necessary.We get many information which is so important for forum platform and its can be need infuture.

2, Revenue from Crypto

Hi I agree to you we should know about crypto and digital marketing digital courancy and also needs to learn thier rules and also knowledge how to do useful post and how to create topic