3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

We can learn knowledge from here . You can earn money  without any investment. Mostly student could use this opportunity to deal with their learn and daily expenses. We can learn english properly and correctly from here.

• +1 1

You can earn some friends too, there is two main benefits from this forum, the first one is money, and the second thing is earning informations about crypto where everyone can use them in his crypto life, this forum is a source of a too many things, let's try to use them wisely 

In this forum you can earn money in two ways, the first is to earn money, the second is to acquire knowledge, through it you can become self-reliant. There are also many out-of-site devices in this forum, which we still have to learn. Most of the students are seen to earn by doing this work.

Yes. Without a doubt, users will know these three things, but they will also make money from this platform. This is actually the most legal platform that pays people and it is very interesting for crypto lovers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Mostly by the forum we can learn about cryptocurrency and which helps us in trading, mining. By knowing cryptocurrency clearly we can get many profits. And as for the English language it make us very good at English by practicing it.

By nature, dear, I emphasize your words, and I appreciate your wonderful participation, we learned here to speak and write in English with courtesy and fluency, and as we have earned a lot of money from working here, and most of all this is the experiences that we have gained here, is the most important among the 3 because experience will develop our lives in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. 

There are the main benefits from this forum. This forum teaches us many things in addition to obtaining the money and to the related information in crypto world. We can gain a lot of information about the cryptocurrencies on this forum.

You are right. This forum helps me a lot to know about crypto-currencies. Now I can earn my pocket money from this forum easily. Beside this I think my English skill is developing day by day. So I am very thankful to thia forum.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes I agree with you that we get up wonderful knowledge information and earnings from crypto and also our English language and vocabulary increases and our writing and communication and interactive skills in enhanced very much by working in a forum as an active member.

• +2 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Also, you can get a lot of things on the forum, the most important of which is learning and knowledge, it is rich in good information and topics that help you learn and know what encryption is and how to manage it and even give you money for work

Hello everyone the three things you get on this platform are many but the most important one are knowledge,money,understanding these three things will make you know more on cryptocurrency and keep pushing on to achieve your aim and objective 

We can also tell one and other if there are scam sits and people  doing this and also we can help each other in  online field and in working and earning  money.

You are accurate friend, this forum offers you knowledge without you paying, instead you get paid for leaning, and it also teaches you how to rightly invest your money to yield maximum increase.

• +1 1

Right. as well near are only some added steps or equipment that we be able to complete through this forum. The familiarity and the money. The forum pays us .0003 btc for each day for our 30 posts. And moreover operational at this juncture gives us reliable skill and ambiance to appreciate the crypto humanity more. That's why I suppose that the forum is liability it's unsurpassed to publicise the crypto humanity and right a trusted media for in a row. 

• +1 1

for the beginner's here there are 3 things we can get here 

1: Cryptotalk currency

2: Earning of money

3: knowledge of how to be bold and good in writing

Exactly, thanks for crypto talk to give us the chance to work here ,it's an amazing site where you can learn alot of information about crypto currency world and to earn money .

I agree with you on this. Of course the forum requires that everything we post should be highly connected to cryptocurrencies may it be an information or a question that's why by reading other members are also able to expand their knowledge. Also, by reading you are able to learn some basic english to use for your next post or reply so it's very helpful for everyone.

about the part where you mention that you can learn English really well by being active in the forum,  I really agree with that point . I use the forum on the daily and I have noticed that my English speaking skills have really improved day by day as I get more and more active in the forum.

3 things we surely get from this forum is;

The knowledge 

The money

Good reputation

These are the things we surely get from this from through our useful and constructive ideas.

• +1 1

May God bless you my friend
Yes, this is true, gaining information is one of the most important things that you will gain here ... Do not just look at your profits and you only want to earn..There are a lot of things to learn.

• +3 1

You're right my friend. I agree with your third point because I personally have notice an improvement in my English.

But basically this forum is focused on two things which are knowledge on cryptocurrency and the money we earn.

Surely there are three things we get from crypto talk firstly earning money second is knowledge and experience and third is friends and skills 

Sharing your knowledge about crypto is very important here in this forum. We can help each other to lift up ourselves in the world of crypto. Of course use english properly but it is ok if you are not fluent as long as they can understand you. Do not afraid to share you knowledge about certain topics because it will help you to express your ideas and opinions

Dear mate i am fully agreed with you. My point of you is as same as yours. We are here to earn money and with this we also improve our English too. And also we are getting high knowledge. Thanks