Changing email account in cryptotalk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

Changing email account in cryptotalk?

Unfortunately i do not believe that there is a way for you to change your email address. I think that the email is what links your account and changing the email address will reset all your progress. If you no longer have access to that email address then i think the simplest thing that i can suggest for you is to delete your account (by asking the moderators) and then open up a new account using the new email address.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Adjusting the email from the community seriously isn't there for almost any scope, although it might be readily available sometime soon for any person who wants to transform his or her mail from the community with no trouble. This can be a great choice because if people eliminate ones to send, this community are not handled.

Modifying electronic mail attribute most likely are not intended for a number of stability motives of our own records probably phoning your management may help.

you can't do this on the forum yourself, just contact the forum administrator and ask them to replace your email address on the forum.

Edited by NevermindNe

I don’t think so you have opportunity to do this , because this email witch you link this forum with yobit, so for that you can’t do this , this what i think .

I don't think that you can change the email address that you registered with on this platform as this may make it harder for admins to locate your account in case of any problems.

This is not possible , you can just write to the forum administrator in private messages and ask them to change your email address linked to the forum account.

This cannot be done on your own, ask the forum administrators to change your email address (just ask them in private messages) 

I don't think there is any such option to change the email address of the cryptotalk account one of my friend was also trying to change it but he doesn't found any option but i think that there should be an option to change the emails.

no, you cant chnage your email nor at cryptotalk nor at yobit, so keep your email safe, if you lose it its rip for both accounts on these platforms

This is not possible on the forum, you can currently just change your password on the forum, perhaps soon the administration will add this feature.

I think you may not be able to change your e-mail on this forum. If you want, you should contact the moderators and they may help you.

THINK POSITIVE

This is not possible, you can contact the forum administration and ask them to change your email address, but I think they are unlikely to agree

I don't think crypto talk allows to Change e- mail I'd, because once we verify our email its not chage, and I can't see any option to change e mail but we change our password, I think its security reason and avoid to create multiple account, 

You can change only password about Display Name or Email Address is not permitted, this is possible to avoid the selling of accounts to others people, so the option setting editing the profile exist but no for email. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Changing of email is possible only through admins and in case of very strong reasons, so if you have some urgency to change an email please contact me (send me a PM) with explanation why email address should be changed. It's mandatory that request for changing email will be sent from exactly the same IP, which was used before by user.