Changing email account in cryptotalk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

Changing email account in cryptotalk?

It is not possible for now. The features is been turn off by the when you register that email becomes a permanent one.

It is impossible to do and change your mail, which was added earlier. Maybe I'm wrong, but it is. Thanks for writing this. 

So far, there is no option in the forum to change email, but I think it was available in previous months, and I am sure that moderators will add it soon, so you have to be patient and wait.

You can't edit your cryptotalk account no any options given for edit gmail you can contact moderators maybe help you but I think not possible to edit your cryptotalk account.

1 hour ago, Ganhanmarin said:

As far as I know, you can not change tour user name and passwords.  Did you want to sell your account?

Password change function works normally. Anyone can change their password on the forum account. I forgot my password yesterday but it was easy to reset my password. 

On 3/4/2020 at 8:52 PM, korazon said:

I wanted to change my email account here in cryptotalk. Is is possible? I tried going into my settings but I can't find the edit link for my email.  Any help please?

You aren't able to change your email address you can see the picture

Screenshot_2020-03-11-20-37-40-1.png.2f98a4a221467011bcef33fccbf17635.png

changing email isn't have button here, so you can't do this, just tell me why you need to change your email? if you have your password and email and 2fa (if you set it) forum won't ask you for every thing in email instead of news or private messages. we can see new updates soon for this problems.

I think it is not possible because of some security issues futher more this email is linked with yobit so if you chamge your email then you will also lose your yobit account. 

Try searching the forum settings and you will find if an email changer is available and will it continue with the same account or will you start again but if you do not need to change then there is no need for that

1 minute ago, Mohammedkasem11 said:

Why do you need to change your email or account in the forum, you may start again if you change your email or account so be careful my friend

I AM realy agree with you because the rule of forum crypto talk is so hard and it's not easy to do any change or illegeal things.

I am afraid you can't change the email address as it's been used for both accounts yourCrypto Talk and your YoBit account. However, You can change the password if you want. 

I don't know exactly, but it seems unlikely for Security Region. Because cryptocurrency security is so good. They are good observers from all sides. For which the email may not change, and it will not be easy.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:52 AM, korazon said:

I wanted to change my email account here in cryptotalk. Is is possible? I tried going into my settings but I can't find the edit link for my email.  Any help please?

I haven't see this option ether ,i hope they add in future.The forum is option for suggestion from members.This can be a new purposal .The  users have to remember the email they registered to forum.So they can get payment on Yobit.

This isn't possible. I like the way we can not change emails. Before you open and account, use a good email and user name because boh can not bad changed. 

I think its impossible now there is no feature about this now , but good suggestion they may work on it in the future ! but why you want to change your email ?

I think you cannot change your email here because once you change email you will be considered as making multiple account,and it is not in the option so,you don't have any choice but to stay on that email.

Just now, Rifat43 said:

No, it's not possible my friend. You can't change your email address from your cryptotalk account. But, I can't understand that why you want to change it?

I didn't know it is impossible to change the email address in Cryptotalk forum but anyway, thanks for info. Maybe the opponent has no access to the old email address.

15 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I think you cannot change your email here because once you change email you will be considered as making multiple account,and it is not in the option so,you don't have any choice but to stay on that email.

You do not get it. You can not even change your email at all not of thinking of anyone suspecting of multiple accounts. 

2 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You do not get it. You can not even change your email at all not of thinking of anyone suspecting of multiple accounts. 

Basically,once you change email by means of registering again in this site using another email it already means that you are having a multiple accounts,that's what i mean and its clear that i stated there that there is no option to change. 

•  
  •  

Changing your email account for cryptotalk? I don't know if its possible. Try it you can go to your profile settings and find there if you can do it but if you will not be success you will have to ask for support in about page to the moderators.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/4/2020 at 8:52 PM, korazon said:

If you want to change your email you need to change your Yobit exchange email too and change your UID in yobit payment page it's really complicated, in this case you cant do it by your self you should talk to the support 

Apparently that configuration is not available for security reasons try to contact the administrators to see what they can tell you 

Changing email feature might not be available for some security reasons of our accounts maybe contacting the admin can help.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, korazon said:

I think it is impossible to change your email account that you are using in this forum. It's because base on my experience, I already do that and it doesn't happen. The account you use on registering or creating your cryptotalk account is only the one you can use on the forum proper. You can't edit or change it and replace it with other account.