Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet? - Page 8 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet?

I did not handle it till today. I am new here. I have spent a few days working here so I do not get much experience about wallets.If I need it in the coming time, then I will definitely use it and I will do such commercial with its benefits.

Well, I must say a big thank you for sharing this post about that website, because personally I have been a victim of circumstances about loosing a wallet password, I tried to recover it but no success, I have to abandon the wallet, so with this post now, I will be ready to contact them if the need arises again.

Hello, this is very important information for new members. I am a new member of this platform so I have not used any wallet yet but I have heard many of my friends use it and have decided to accept different types of wallets and services from this platform.

Maybe if i lose i will try if this service is legitimate or not. i guess for recovery you have to prove that you are the owner but its only for exchange and if you lost your wallet you should have your private key. I think the fee for this is not that high or expensive. It can help people with such problems and large funding companies. But there is a risk of losing everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/14/2019 at 9:14 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well I hope none of the people who are in this space needs this service but every day we see people are losing some of the information of their wallet and looking for wallet recovery services or a suggestion how to recover their wallet.

For being a bitcoin users I have come across to a site which does the job and it seems they are fairly doing their job. It's walletrecoveryservices.com 

Now I have not used them, I never needed them and I hope I will never need them but in case if anyone of you need it then you can check their service. I am in no means affiliated with them. I am just sharing it coz I believe this could help some of the community users who are in need of this.

They have very good reputation in Bitcoin talk. 

In fact some of the very reputed members giving positive vibe for them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192852.msg52757106#msg52757106

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192852.msg52757191#msg52757191

This user is a staff in BitcoinTalk by the way.

I hope the information helps some of you.

Thanks dear for such useful information. I don't hear before about such site . If i see any problem in my wallet i must use this. 

Thanks. 

Have a nice day ☺️.

This is particularly useful information for beginners. As a result, write down your password in a paper notebook as well as an electronic notebook and save it on a flash drive to avoid losing access to your wallet. Also, write down your private key in a notepad and save it on a flash drive. A keystore file is also included in some wallets. Even, be certain to hold it.

No dear honestly I don't suffer from these things.Wallet recovery is too much difficult thing we must face problems through this process.So in start we don't take easy the currency wallet.

This is particularly helpful knowledge for newcomers. To avoid losing access to your wallet, write down your password in both a paper and an electronic notebook and save it on a flash drive. Also, write down your private key on a notepad and a flash drive. A keystore file is found in some wallets. Definitely hold it.