Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet? - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Have you ever used any wallet recovery service yet?

Well I hope none of the people who are in this space needs this service but every day we see people are losing some of the information of their wallet and looking for wallet recovery services or a suggestion how to recover their wallet.

For being a bitcoin users I have come across to a site which does the job and it seems they are fairly doing their job. It's walletrecoveryservices.com 

Now I have not used them, I never needed them and I hope I will never need them but in case if anyone of you need it then you can check their service. I am in no means affiliated with them. I am just sharing it coz I believe this could help some of the community users who are in need of this.

They have very good reputation in Bitcoin talk. 

In fact some of the very reputed members giving positive vibe for them.

Never used them but they are legit. Dave has a good reputation.

https://walletrecoveryservices.com/testimonials/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192852.msg52757106#msg52757106

As I've stated in many of my posts, I have not used the website myself (nor associated with them), but they have plenty of good reviews as you can see on the link given above. I see no reason to mistrust them, especially that they have been operating since 2013 with no scam accusations (at least, I haven't come across anything serious). Here is the announcement thread as well[1] If you want to read some extra reviews.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240779.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192852.msg52757191#msg52757191

This user is a staff in BitcoinTalk by the way.

I hope the information helps some of you.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I haven't heard of this before but It seems useful in case of emergency. It seems that they are pioneers in this business too, this could help individuals and companies with large funds who are in this kind of trouble.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, phabulu said:

I've lost only one wallet till today, and was about 0.005 btc, for me it doesn't worth to try it right now, and I was lost on xapo, which I can't recover because I've changed the phone numbers.

No long ago I think earlier this year. I used bitpay to pay for a service. I downloaded their wallet client and created a wallet then I moved some funds to that wallet and paid for the service I was suppose to pay.

When I moved the fund I added some extra coins so that in future if I need to pay for anything then I can use it. I also gave one of the address of that wallet to one of my client. So more of less in that wallet I had $100+ worth of btc.

I saved the passphrase in a text file where I had some other information at that time. I was thinking I will move it to the permanent folder I have to store this kind of important information. But later I forgot. And by the time one day I was cleaning my desktop and deleted the file with others thinking it a garbage file since the original content of the file had no use. I totally forgot that I had my passphrase on this file too.

Well everything was going as usual and after few months I needed to use bitpay again and then I was looking for the file to get the passphrase to restore the wallet and then I was looking for it in the folder where I save all important information. I could not find it and then I realized it was never in there. 

Poor me, lost the wallet information and the money too.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, yhiaali said:

Thank you my friend to share this useful information 

But i want to ask haw match this service cost and what kind of wallet they recovery 

Well according to their website (http://walletrecoveryservices.com) they will take 20% of whatever the amount in the wallet they will find. So, one is not paying anything upfront.

Is this working 100% with all wallet or they maybe failed 

I have not much idea. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, phabulu said:

I've lost only one wallet till today, and was about 0.005 btc, for me it doesn't worth to try it right now, and I was lost on xapo, which I can't recover because I've changed the phone numbers.

Unfortunately is this case only xapo could recover, since when I've created they not even gave the option to export it (was on the beginning of xapo.)

It's good to have the Private keys and mnemonic phrases in our hands to avoid situations like this

sad to hear about loss. May be there some way. It is not possible that there is not solution of any problem. may be you should ask xapo support they will help you in this regard.  Suddenly i lost block chain recovery phrases and number was out of access but with ID verification they just recovered my wallet so i got access but limited for first 5 days because of security reason. Everything have solution so my advice try to recover and not loss your hard earned money.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

8 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

But also this make you think about that service, haw they can recover the wallet, and if they can Seizes any wallet they want, if this true this will be very dangerous 

Unless you give them the wallet file information or the file then they really can not do much. You have to provide them enough information to have a start. If they were able to find keys for any wallet without any clue then obviously the entire bitcoin world would have been in danger LOL

Please read in their website, things will be clearer then.

• +3 1

I have been hearing about them for months now but I haven't given them a try because I am not in a situation to use their service and none of my friends too have also use them before. 

• +1 2

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Yes, I have. In fact, I did just the other day, when I had to recover my Coinomi wallet from the seed. It's pretty easy to do, and with a few rounds of practice I have confidence to make the statement that anyone can do it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

I have lost two wallets. Blockchain.info wallet and a jazz wallet. Is their services for free or what's their price to help recover wallets. I will gladly use the service if I know the cost implications. Thanks for sharing

Well I suggest you to contact them directly using their website. However there are already some information which will be helpful to get an idea about them before you contacting with them.

Here is the FAQ page: https://walletrecoveryservices.com/faq/

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, Ong Dod said:

I still didnt use any wallet recovery services because my wallet is safe and not give me such problems and i hope i dont face this kind of problem and to the other users of digital wallets.

Well you are lucky ins't it. I really do not want to see people to face this sorts of situations especially when they have good amount of BTC there.

However those who have experienced the lost they know how it feels.

4 hours ago, rajib7970 said:

When anyone open an account in any wallet, the wallet company like My Ether wallet provide some seeds phrase. This seeds are known as Recovery phrase. So everyone should store this phrase which belong to 15 or 16 words in a safe place with password. Phrases are as important as password if you want recover your wallet next time. By doing this I recover one of my btc wallet few years back.

Yes this is the standard thing but here we are talking about something else. If anyone lose the information of their wallet then not everyone has the expertise and knowledge to recover the wallet and experts like those guys mentioned in the OP can do thing if they get enough information.

I think they have any system which solves the clues to extract the exact information.

interesting to me, but so far I have never used recovery, I prefer to secure assets using a hardware wallet. maybe another day I'll try it.

• +1 1

Useful information especially for beginners. Therefore, in order not to lose access to the wallet, be sure to write down your password in a paper notebook and also in an electronic notebook and save it on a flash drive. Also, write down your private key in a notepad and a notepad and save them on a flash drive as well. Some wallets also have a keystore file. Also, keep it for sure

• +1 2

On 10/14/2019 at 11:14 PM, xBDT Script said:

This user is a staff in BitcoinTalk by the way.

I have used Dave's service once. But it was unsuccessful because the platform was a fork of ethereum. In my opinion, Dave uses the brute password method because he needs a few words that we remember in the password. 
You can try it yourself if you have a large GPU rig. The software name is hashcat.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

no i am not.I haven't heard of this before but It seems useful in case of emergency. It seems that they are pioneers in this business too.by the way we should be known first then take things positive or negatively.otherwise we have to be regreted

• +1 1

I do use a backup option in any wallet i use and be safe if i lost may wallet pass or pin or want to opened in other device,very good and useful i advice to do it first time you open a new wallet 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I dont use any thing like that to recover my Wallet first time to read about that,for me i save my phrase and i can recover with it at any time in any device 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

50 minutes ago, herialb said:

But sometimnes the wallet can corrupt or something bad can happern with the backup. Thats why there are recovery services like the ones people said above. I used one once because my pc crashed with my wallet

I think pass phrase is enough to recover you wallet every where you have it at any device,yes it's important and as you said if your pc can crash at any time

On 10/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well according to their website (http://walletrecoveryservices.com) they will take 20% of whatever the amount in the wallet they will find. So, one is not paying anything upfront.

I have not much idea. 

It looks like more newbies are posting in that thread, but ill give a try with Dave as I had only $30 in my wallet, lets hope he can recover it.

• +1 1

I've never successfully used a wallet recovery service. Imagine if they recovered your wallet, but they spent everything in the account. I would be so mad, and I just don't trust some of these recovery services. I was about to use one for LTC, but I ended up chickening out because a strange address came up when I scanned the QRC code. 

• +2 1

We can recover your lost Criptocurrency password, safe and secure UK based. No fee if we dont suceed. Litecoin. Eethereum. Bitcoin. Dogecoin. Services: Bitcoin, litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

i used wallet recovery service few days ago. many people forget your important information than need recovery service.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

No, I haven't used such services before and I hope I don't have to. I already have doubts about how reliable these services are because these processes both want good information and when someone else tries to recover your account, they actually learn all the important or insignificant information about your account. I do not intend to use these services unless something happens to my account where I have very serious money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:35 PM, ergvojtamauro2278 said:

you can crack your password without being able to access the money.

I don't understand. Is this for cracking purpose only?

On 11/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, on1k3n said:

I've never successfully used a wallet recovery service. Imagine if they recovered your wallet, but they spent everything in the account. 

The wallet recovery is not asking your private key and cannot spend your money. Please read to the requirement.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:22 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

No, I haven't used such services before and I hope I don't have to. I already have doubts about how reliable these services.

Dave service is reliable. The service is only to recover your forgotten password. 

• +1 3