Great news for Electrum users! - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Great news for Electrum users!

It is excellent news, I heard about it and I joined the Electrum project, it is a great advantage for its users, in addition to always be launching beneficial promotions to members of its community, I consider them a great platform.

On 14/10/2019 at 12:42, xBDT Script said:

En la próxima versión, agregarán pagos Lightning, lo que significa que no necesitaremos ir con ninguna otra parte para crear un canal para pagos Lightning. Aún no han anunciado ninguna fecha, pero está bastante confirmado que llegará con el lanzamiento.

La buena noticia es que no necesitarás ejecutar nada más para tenerlo y obviamente tus claves son tuyas.

Enlace 

Pensamientos

What are Lightning payments, and how would the user benefit from current and conventional payments?

unfortunately the cloud mining ended .. it was good while it lasted ..
I only managed to mine 300 coins those who started at the beginning did very well.

What good news in these times, I'm just working with electrum and in case it looks very good, if it becomes effective that update of operations lightning, would rise very quickly its users.

This is uplifting news. Been utilizing electrum for quite a while and all upgrades and selections are welcome. The more standard and usable these items become the closer we get to the ascent of crypto.

On 10/6/2020 at 9:22 AM, ShiNorton said:

Yes I know about lightning  network  enabled feature from Electrum wallet.  It is already proven to be the safest wallet to store Bitcoin. I am using this wallet without any problem and difficulties. Good news that developers are adding more feature. 

Yes this it seems good and great for Electrum users. I know that Lighting Network offer the fastest transaction, but I have never used it! Dear friend @ShiNorton please can you give me more details and information about this Lighting Network wallet you are using, I want use it. Thanks.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not understand much about the project, but I think it is the project that makes transactions in BTC faster and more economical. But I would like to know much more information

This is a great news to me. mainly I like this type of wallet with multilevel benegits. this wallet is providing me with high security . so I prefer to all for using this wallet for their best experience.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:22 AM, ShiNorton said:

It is already proven to be the safest wallet to store Bitcoin.

Electrum wallet is good and I use it to store bitcoin, but not the safest to store bitcoin. The safety means of storing bitcoin is the use of hardware wallet or paper wallet or any other cold wallet. 

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Electrum wallet is good and I use it to store bitcoin, but not the safest to store bitcoin. The safety means of storing bitcoin is the use of hardware wallet or paper wallet or any other cold wallet. 

Paper wallets aren't safest sir. I use hardware wallet if I've more BTC amounts. I tested Electrum wallet it is good to use. It is decentralized  functional wallet if I'm not wrong in it. 

• +2 2

On 10/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, VladK99 said:

But the question is quite good when the Electrum update is released, do we need to do some procedure in the settings to enable lightning-fast payments?

Yes, you will need to enable the lightning network on electrum before it will start working. It works perfectly, just downloaded the electrum, set the lightning network on and connect a channel. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, ShiNorton said:

Paper wallets aren't safest sir.

Cold wallets are the safest means to store cryptocurrencies. There are two types of cold wallets that are common. They are the hardware wallets and the paper wallet. Although, I will not recommend people that are just beginner to make use of paper wallet because it is complex and not easy to use, but it is still one of the safest means of store cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Cold wallets are the safest means to store cryptocurrencies. There are two types of cold wallets that are common. They are the hardware wallets and the paper wallet. Although, I will not recommend people that are just beginner to make use of paper wallet because it is complex and not easy to use, but it is still one of the safest means of store cryptocurrencies. 

Which hardware wallet do you recommend  to novice people sir?  I'm loved with Ledger Nano that is French  product according to my knowledge. I used paper wallet  for Dalecoin but they stolen the coins from wallet after 2 days of air drop distribution. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Which hardware wallet do you recommend  to novice people sir?  I'm loved with Ledger Nano that is French  product according to my knowledge. I used paper wallet  for Dalecoin but they stolen the coins from wallet after 2 days of air drop distribution. 

If your coin was stolen, it could have been one way or the other you mistakenly let hackers knows about your private key. Or, maybe you put he private key in a place another person maybe that you trust took it and stole your coin. No one can be trusted except you while dealing with private key or seed phrase.

I prefer ledger nano x, it has bluetooth, you can use it on your mobile phone which makes it easy. But trezor one, trezor model t and ledger nano s are all also good, you can also even use phone USB cable to connect all of them with phones or simply use them on your computer. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/27/2020 at 3:35 PM, Yomose said:

If your coin was stolen, it could have been one way or the other you mistakenly let hackers knows about your private key. Or, maybe you put he private key in a place another person maybe that you trust took it and stole your coin. No one can be trusted except you while dealing with private key or seed phrase.

I didn't share private key  with anyone. I think  project owner synced the private key to secure server &stole the coins from user wallet & their air top was completely  nonsense to attract members to their project only. 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

I didn't share private key  with anyone. I think  project owner synced the private key to secure server &stole the coins from user wallet & their air top was completely  nonsense to attract members to their project only. 

So sorry for that, we need to make sure we look into proper projects. Most of the projects nowadays are just scam, this is one example of another scam project that make use of vulnerable wallet that can steal private key. So sorry for your loss. 

Well post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because good news for electrum users ,that is a good awy for users ,very interesting electrum,I think many users like this ,good luck.

Lightening network is more powerful network to connected the people and these are electrum which are involving the connection between the business parties. The enough space are present in it. The people prefer to withdrawal more easy way. It is most important and unique. 

This news is the best for every electrum users. But I never use this wallet. I only use trust wallet because it is a good. It is safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very  low and it's security is very high. You can easily withdraw from this.

• +1 1

Well well now I got it this is very good news Indeed when they are  planning to release new version of wallet with LN .Will their  windows version as well 

• +1 1

If You Want a Valid That Sppourt Lightning  network  recommended  This Link Delayed Download Instruction Explaining How to Configure the Application  run  the  application 

• +1 1

Great news for Ethereum users is that cryptocurrencies including bitcoins fall quickly  amid new regulation. A photo illustration of the Ethereum, Ripple, litecoin currencies altcoins.Visa locks down prepaid cryptocurrency cards,hitting bitcoin users.

In the next coming years they are going to add lighting payment. The good news about this application is that you will not need to run anything else to have it and obviously tu your keys are yours.i think this is wonderful and amazing news for us and good opportunities and services for us.