How to get information about all transactions like blockexplorer? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

How to get information about all transactions like blockexplorer?

Blockexplorer uses a patch to access to such information on bitcoind. Maybe it makes sense to make such a patch as part of the official client. I want to make a database similar to blockexplorer for internal usage.

Too difficult if you want to do that, because there are already many sites that can track all transactions. Whether it's for ERC20, ethereum and also bitcoin. We already have it all, so don't make it already.

It is considered new information
I do not know about it. Can u explain to me the benefit of it and how is this possible? I may not be able to help or I am trying to create a database similar to that of the program .I think I didn't help u here

14 hours ago, fila said:

The block explorer from blockchain com is of course one of the most popular block chains out there but it has also been reported that it is also one of the most congested and slowest ones.

Me too, I prefer it, this site is the most good one when you want to follow any kind of transaction, sometimes what we need is the honesty when he gives the informations, I don't care à lot about the slowing but once he is giving the right informations, then this is enough for me 

On 3/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Rush00 said:

Blockexplorer uses a patch to access to such information on bitcoind. Maybe it makes sense to make such a patch as part of the official client. I want to make a database similar to blockexplorer for internal usage.

why should you do that? i mean you can go on internet and search for any blockchain explore you want, and it is also pretty easy to do. so i really don't understand why you want to complicate your life doing this

Hello my friend, I think that it is difficult for you to obtain this because there are a lot of certificates and evidence that may not protect your transactions. For this reason, I advise you at the beginning to conduct a comprehensive research on the net or ask who is experienced in this matter

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png

yes blockexplorer is the best way to look about th transaction history.and many people might be using it to look out  transactions purposes.because of that it runs slowly but that is not an issue

This is a great site that brings you all the information about mining and masternods. We would like you to do this. Also, we really need such sites a lot in order to facilitate the search process for us, thank you.

2020-09-11_232536.png.8b41caba7d5b0d12807d3354e39c34f9.png

If it is to monitor your entire transaction, I think it is possible, but it is impossible for others. I have not tried this yet but they certainly have their own rules and you cannot violate it because you want to. please try to contact support.

With the help of blockexplorer you can see your ERC20 transaction easily but if you wanna see your every exchange transaction than it is hard to see because exchange are not providing this kind of service for everyone.

I think you're trying to complicate things, I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but you can rely on blockchain technology, it supports a lot of users you can find it, if not then I also Can't help you.

Yeah It seems like blockchain explorer is a good site where you can get information about your all Crypto transactions. It might be one of the popular Crypto transaction search engine.

There are many sites that will give you information about your transaction but the most site which i use its blockchain to get the information of bitcoin transaction anytime when i need.

ReadCash-PixTeller.png.2b9695846a163d6572cc2f2c985b8206.png

12 hours ago, Patho11 said:

I think Block Explorer's transactions are very good, I've heard from many that it transacts fast, I've got more information, so don't worry about Block Explorer's transactions, you can all use

@Patho11You are getting this so wrong, blockchain explorer is where you can track or trace bitcoin transactions, also some altcoins transaction can also be tracked. You can make use of the bitcoin transaction id to do the tracking. 

15 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

@Patho11You are getting this so wrong, blockchain explorer is where you can track or trace bitcoin transactions, also some altcoins transaction can also be tracked. You can make use of the bitcoin transaction id to do the tracking. 

You are right, blockchain explorers are used to explore the Blockchain, each cryptocurrencies that have official Blockchain have blockchain explorer. Some explore support tracking multiple coins with the use of the txid. 

Blockexplorer works very slow but it is easy and good to use. You can see transection history from it. You can see sending and receiving details from it. Many of the people might be used this explorer to see their transection history. Although i use it.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Rush00 said:

I want to make a database similar to blockexplorer for internal usage.

It is either I am not getting you right, or what you want is not possible. You can have a website people can connect to track their cryptocurrencies on blockchain. But, it is not of your own, it is completely decentralized. 

Only the website is your own. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan