The best start for beginners here - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

I also think the same , this forum teaches a little of everything and has very friendly member and collaborators, if you want to start on the right foot in this world of cryptography, I highly recommend this forum has really served me well.

To those who are just a newbie to forums like this, you might want to start with the Beginner section and the About forum section so that you can review the rules and regulation here in the forum while also learning things about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. The beginners section is for beginners who do not know much about crypto. So all beginners should work on yhay section to know yhe topics and working of crypto.

Yes, I agree with you very much because this is a wonderful cryptotalk forum and offers everything new and useful in the field of profit from the Internet, it is a beacon for those looking for information related to the field of cryptocurrencies and others in addition to that it is a profit forum that pays for each post 1000 Satoshi and all you need is to register in Forum and participation by writing useful and targeted posts related to the field of cryptocurrencies, and you must know the terms and objectives of the forum well so that the forum does not have to prevent you from entering and participating completely

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi and welcome to cryptotalk my dude I hope you enjoy your time during your stay here and yeah just stay on the beginner section till you feel comfortable enough to add and make posts on the other sections at least that's what I do in any case yeah this is a good forum and I appreciate the amount of time I spend in it even if it isn't long compared to the other users here but like everyone else has mentioned remember to follow the rules of the forum for your stay here to be stress free! and most of all good luck to everyone here.

• +4 1

On 3/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

You have to read the rules first and then the posts for beginners, in addition to the other topics that may be important to learn how to handle the forum and not receive surprises from the administrators and moderators who do their work.
For those of us who started here, it is a challenge at first to know what we can do and what not, if we break any rule without wanting to, but reading them this is reduced to the minimum, reading the comments of other participants is very good because it allows us to focus on the good and discard the bad.

Good evening friends, really the best start we can have, is to get into the beginner's topics. here we can find everything we need to prepare and start our great career within cryptotalk. the best forum there is.

good luck friends.

Yes. It is significant for a tenderfoot to under stand all the standards and customs speedy and without any problem. For that the novice ought to consistently explore about themes and furthermore read the subjects in the beginner forum. By this an amateur will see effectively about the forum discussion.

• +5 1

The best thing I like about the beginners section.
It is the ease in presenting the topics, the simplicity of the explanation, and it is characterized by the abundance of information.
I liked this section and all of its topics, and I also feel that it is my favorite place to be with friends who are members of the forum for an interesting conversation about our experiences And what we're going through in the field of cryptography and digital currencies.
Yes, really, it's my home

Welcome to the new  currency for those who have joined but there is a lot of such site here and those who come first see the comments of the first people. Those who are new are inspired by the comments of the old ones to make better comments and wait for a better income.

Iam glad i came into this section.This is so informative, i like am.really getting into it.I can good senior members to guide me though this platform.Everyday i get good questions and answers which guide me without getting banned

I am a new member, they advised me to start by checking out the beginners section and actually there are useful posts for getting started right in making money.

Yes guys, as beginners, we don't know much here yet. We have to read here often because if we are curious about forums, the world of crypto and trading, reading is the way to understand it. Apart from that, we can also ask in any topic section that suits your question.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best thing one can do is reading this will make one more useful  for the forum and on will be able to make the content more good and will earn good.

Yes you are right the best to the begginer here because they will get the information about the crypto currency .and they will effort all expenses to the way of cryptotalk forum .and they will get the information about trading at the cryptotalk .I think that everyone starts to gain and gain money at this forum

Yes, basically! Of course I think you are best to the beggar here, because you will find information about cryptocurrencies.  And they try all the way to the cryptocurrency forum. And they will get information about trading in cryptocurrencies. In fact, everyone will start making money in this forum.

Welcome to this platform you are right because i am also new and i also get help from this beginner section. There is much more information for newbies and helping material by using this juniors can learn better and they will succeed.

The best website for the new members To start online Earning In the world  this website gives  them earning with learning also They can start here to work online Its easy and best  forum for them here is so simple work  for the all members and in the days they can get too much knowledge abiut this forum and all forums in the world they can learn about trading by this forum they can learn  about  how to convert your btc Earning in local banks also So this is the best website for the beginners to start  work online.

Hello hope you will be fine and doing well. As i am also a beginner according to me the best start for beginners to keep consistent and give time to it. And complete the 100 comments to get reward and earning from it. And keep posting usefull stuff.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Absolutely right brother, 

If you have newly join the crypto world. Then this platform helps you a lot especially beginner section. You can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency, how to work on it and many more. 

Or beginner section is very beneficial for everyone, espically beginners of the platform, they come to know how to work properly on this platform. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, the beginners section is the most suitable place for beginners to learn about the world of cryptography and increase their experience. Here is all they need to know about forum rules, cryptocurrencies, investment and trade method.