The best start for beginners here - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

The beginner are supposed to write their 100 post, they also have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform,they also have to work hard in order to achieve their aims, they are supposed to do their 20 post daily

Good morning everyone in this site please if you are new beggeners of this cryptocurreny please try to follow rules and regulations in this site if you want to make money in piece

Hello my friend, I still Newbie and I really want to gain good knowledge and experience from the beginners section so that I can participate in the rest of the sections effectively and with high value within the rules and objectives of the forum .

Hello my friend, I agree with you that the cryptotalk forum is the best forum for learning about cryptocurrencies, and the beginners section is ideal for new members, but we should not stay in the beginners section. We must improve our skills and experience and move into the crypto world.  good luck.

You are absolutely right. Every beginner should start from the beginners section so that he/she can get familiar with how things are done in the forum especially the rules and regulations guiding the forum. It is also a good way to learn how to contribute positively to the forum.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right that this section is fabulous for beginners. For survive on this forum we have good skill. So in this section are skills are help us a lot in to be a active member of forum.

Exactly for the persons who even don't know about the digital currency and everything about it , and he just start from the begginer portion of the crypt talk forum and it definitely considered as a perfect start for him and very helpful for him.

Cryptotalk is the best beginning for newbies into the cryptoworld. This forum is easy to understand. Beginners can start their career by posting in the 'for beginners' forum because it is created just for the newbies. Good luck.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend first of all i welcome to you my dear friend at this playe forum i totally agree with you my dear friend we can get knowledge and information from the begning section we can learn basic thing from this site i also learn many more that how to write the comments about the topic.

Of course,  beginners section plays very important role for the beginners. It helped me a lot for buliding my knowledge about cryptocurrency and this forum. All new members are suggested to get into this section and get necessary information required by you.

Well said dear!

Beginner's section is really useful and Knowledgeable for newcomers. I have just joined this forum a few days ago and I used to have a lot of difficulty in replying to the posts of other sections, but when I visited beginners section and got knowledge from them, I now get a good content to reply posts and also create topics .Other sections are very difficult for newcomers and they have to face the difficulty of replying there, but you can easily gain knowledge and even create your own topics in the beginner section. There is an answer to every question of the new member on this section and there is a solution to their every initial problem. 

Thank you and have a nice day !!

Working in the bigners section proves to be very favorable for newcomers. I too started my work in this section. By working in this section, I learned a lot about this platform and learned. 

I especially know that the person who invited me to this site was a very successful member before he stopped here and visited Ounces in a while.We only get paid for posts that have a positive response.  So we should respond positively to each other.good luck

My dear friend, you are right.  This is very important for new members.  Gaining the right knowledge is essential for new members to work in crypto forums.  The beginner department is really useful and informative for beginners.  I am new to this forum. I had a lot of difficulty responding to posts in other sections, but when I went to the primary section and got knowledge from them, now I have a good content to reply to posts.  I have read the old comments well so that I can make the right comments.  The key to commenting is to understand and read well.  Also other categories are very difficult for newcomers before creating topics and they have to face difficulties in answering there, but you can easily acquire knowledge and even create your own topics in the primary section.  This section contains answers to each new member's questions.  Thanks

Yes mate you are right. I am agree with you. It is best opportunity for beginners to earn.  I will suggest beginers to  follow the rules. It is best platform to earn and learn at the same time. It is good time for the beginers to learn from tjis platform of other online sources.

Thanks for suggesting us that which forum section is best for the beginner section I appreciate you as you see that I am a new member of this forum and I am facing a lot of difficulties but I see that beginner section is made for the beginners to now that how they can work in this forum.

you'll find lot's containing reclaimable post that first forum. they're able to learn, how to utilize that facility in the one in the question section. most epithetical powers that be need to while away most about present the specialty.  no, they will get back all the general details about crypto.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

This site will be the best site for those who are new to cryptocurrency and want to know about cryptocurrency.From this site we can learn everything about cryptocurrencies as well as the different coin tokens in cryptocurrency.

Welcome beginners  i am a one beginner this is best section also first time we understand what is trading ? i starting time don´t understand  this work but now doing very well i got it best experience with old members. 

• +5 1

I too think that the starting who joins the stage ought to enter the apprentice area to begin with since this is often exceptionally great to memorize the things which you do not know around the cryptocurrency at the beginning tenderfoots are a part of befuddled approximately numerous things are so that's why they ought to to begin with connect the fledgling segment and post in this.

Thank you for sharing the information, we all know that according to the terms of the forum, it is very advisable for a newbies to start in the about forum section and the beginner's section, make relevant comments so that your post will not be deleted and work hard 

• +1 1

Yes, you're right for this because a beginner has nothing in his mind when he just comes to crypto.so if he comes in this section he can easily know some basics about crypto.afterwards he can gain more information from other sections also.

So at starting a user should visits beginers section but before this he had to visit about forum where he gets some rules.

• +1 1

of course, my dear friend beginner section is helpful and best start for everyone because it has been very helpful to me since I started this platform. It has many topics that we can answer. So it is very fabulous, useful and wonderful section.

• +3 1

Yes you are almost right. We are welcoming new comers here.

I hope they will work as well as they can. And I advise them to work with consistency and honestly. Avoid from scamming and cheating process. Because it is not fair. It can bann your account. So be careful about that. 

And they should avoid from spelling and grammar mistakes. Because it can affects on your payment. Because your payment is based on your reputation points. So try to get more reputation points for get more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right dear friend I have also done this work . Through reading the posts of seniors we all can get a lot .So we should first read newbies section this will help all of us .

• Useful or interesting 1