The best start for beginners here - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

I agree with you. Beginning form's question is little bit easy that you can understand basic question about crypto and basic information. There are lots of post are related to newbie. Take help from this form this may help you.         

As a beginner, I will recommend all the newbies and beginners to read out all the pinned posts of the first section that is About Forum. There you can find all the information about Cryptotalk including rules and regulations of this forum. Then you should follow the rules of this forum to survive yourself to be stay here for a long time. Best wishes!

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The best start for the beginners here because this forum provides all the people a huge opportunity of earning and learning. So people should follow the rules and regulations of this forum and avoid the violation of this forums guidelines. So you should work hard with carefully. 

Yes definitely the best start for beginners from here This is true, it would be good for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies to have their start through this wonderful forum and this will definitely make it easy for them.

Hi friend. Hopefully you will be fine. For a newbie, bigginer section is best one. Second about section is also helps them in starting point of view. In this section newbies learn rules and regulations about cryptocurrency platform. But guidance and help you can gain from bigginer section. According to reputation bigginer section is best.

This platform is the best platform for learning and earning. The newcomers start from beigneers section and gain knowledge about this platform and Crypto currencies and online trading. This section provides the smooth way of success. It is the best for students which can help their basic needs.

Dear friend  In order to start working on it, our newcomers need to know all the rules of this forum.  You need to get a good idea of the work of the forum.  Before making any post, you need to have a good idea about the content of the post and then comment.  You have to refrain from doing anything outside the rules and you have to be focused on your work.  Must work with interest.  Thank you.

Yes brother, you are absolutely right, I am new to this form myself and I do not know much about it, But I am getting a chance to learn a lot by coming on this forum and I hope to learn a from your post too.

6 hours ago, Ndakopaul8181 said:

The beginning should be try and know where is going to start that help home because some beginning are not understand that but they should be try and understand about what they are going to do and where they are going to start it was very good to understand about so we should be try and understand that because it was very good to understand about .

The best way for every begginer to succeed in this forum is for him/her to visit the about forum section to read the basic rules and regulations guiding us in this forum because only by that we can remain safe from getting warning points or ban instead from the moderators.

Yes my friend I agree with you that first step is to read rules and understand it very well after you can make good topic or post   after you can read post and comment  I think you get benefits because it has alot information 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

@liethAlsamoorix4hey dear I will do agree with you as we know that this section is created for beginners specially here we can learn a lot of things and can gain huge knowledge about crypto currency and digital marketing and can improve ourselves and we can ask our queries

Hello my friend . Thank you for your great information. Indeed, everyone should read the beginners section because it is very useful in our work and by applying the rules and adhering to them, you will achieve the desired success with knowledge and material gains. I welcome all beginners.

At first I thought I could learn almost everything at the about forum section , but as a beginner,I found it a bit difficult to make comment under the section, but as started visiting the beginner section, I found things easy and I was able to comment thing in the section, what about you @Muktarysule

• +1 1

Greetings to everyone in this great forum, welcome to this platform all the beginner's, there are a lot of topics in the forum but the best for the beginner's is to developed all their own on beginners site before proceeding to the next level 

I recommend that everyone must start from about forum section as that section contains all the rules and regulations and payment system of this forum. So first visit that forum and then you can come to beginner section.

• +1 1

Yes brother, you are absolutely right that first of all the new member should go to the section of the Beiggner to read the rules and regulations of this form and get a lot of information about it so that they do not face the difficulties.If you will paste a comment copy of someone or give the wrong information, then your post will be deleted.

• +1 1

First of all welcome on this platform dear. Yes you are right the begginer section is very useful for new members. Because on this section you learn a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies and much learn about writting skill. And tthe knowledge you get from begginer section very useful for other section if you work an other section then you know about this section in begginer section. So begginer section is a very informative section of this platform. 

Yes friend you are right ,because most of people like beginner section. They most time spend in the beginner section and learn about thing from this section. We can get knowledge about how to post and how to start trading by this section .so this is the section which have more replies and post.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is necessary for all the new comer to study the activities that are performing here on cryptotalk. Go to the about and obtain every necessary information that will guide your stay here. Read people's post where rules and regulations of this forum is been discuss. Maintain law and order and you're good to go.

Yes bro you are right, Best starts for new are 100 posts that improve her English and get Kanivelade that she satisfies on this forum, And the more positive content you get, the more positive views you get.

You are absolutely right first of all welcome to the newbies the crypto is the best start for beginner here because if they first read the guidelines and rules of this forum and do 100 posts in a week and 20 or above daily they can earn learn and gain knowledge as well

• +2 1

Hello dude, I am new here in this platform and I will advise you, should must follow the rules and regulations, for beginners section is use for newbies, you should try to beginners section, and gain knowledge...

On 3/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Thanks for the advice. Feeling welcome already, am new to the forum, have been spending my time on the beginner section reading and asking questions to improve my knowledge about the concept of crypto currency exchange because it's a new concept to me. Hope to improve soon and contribute to the uplifting of this forum

• +2 1

the best start for beginner is that they can start from real and meaningful content when they use the real content then they are more chance to grow from your starting. And its a good way to earning from start.