PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

I have not yet used PTC to earn income. But I have learnt about it. What I feel is is that one is aware of the advantages and disadvantages that come with the PTC options then one can use PTC as an investment strategy to an earn income.

By saying paid-to-click what you mean? Someone pays you to click likes on youbute and social media? Is this happening it is very strange and very fake. I don't like this and is this perhaps why some social media have so many followers and they are not very famous? If this exists then is thould not be legal in my opinion.

Edited by yonkii
  • +1 1

if one knows how to search well among the many PTC scam sites there are also some that work but it is hard work and the earnings are really low, but with a lot of effort some satoshi can be collected, but perhaps it takes less time with the faucets

Just now, bitcoin-shark said:

if one knows how to search well among the many PTC scam sites there are also some that work but it is hard work and the earnings are really low, but with a lot of effort some satoshi can be collected, but perhaps it takes less time with the faucets

If you can make good research and find legit one among PTC sites, it can be beneficial for you. But in my humble estimation the work is really hard and at the end you would not get what you deserve. Instead of doing that we can focus on other things, which are more beneficial than that. 

When I joined this forum I was also curious that is there any other site which pays like this but believe there's no one like cryptotalk. Since you are a beginner I would suggest you to spend some time in this forum and you will have good amount of money.

These types of sites pay very small amounts, because you get only nothing, because it's a tap! The fact is that the situation consists of several factors, and speaking of earnings, you will not be able to get any high amount! You should participate in some airdrops, or act in some other way, and then it will be up to you!

I have tried many Paid-to-Click (PTC) sites and can tell you that most are scams and don't pay, either the page at the end disappears and asks for investment in order to withdraw or the payment simply doesn't reach your wallet. A few pay at the beginning and then stop paying, plus it's a long process to reach the minimum withdrawal.

I see that most tell you that it is a waste of time, I have personally worked on them and yes there are many ptc that are, since you have to see many ads to obtain a very low reward but what I can tell you is if you are looking for something without investment and free, the ptc are indicated but be careful not only any ptc, I recommend adbtc.io the minimum withdrawal is 4 thousand satoshis and you arrive in approximately 12 to 15 days if you have referrals you arrive much faster and you earn more satoshis, another ptc I highly recommend it and for me it is the best for being very practical and for only having 10 ads I consider it the best it is "finally main" for every day there are a thousand satoshis the minimum withdrawal There are 11 thousand satoshis and there are only 10 ads They last only a few seconds, I recommend it since it is safe to pay without problems and unlike all ptc there are only 10 ads so you will invest very little of your time.

Yes, they are legit but they pay so little considering  that you waste a lot of time in them, but if you have a lot of free time you can try it, but it will never be my first  option.

Edited by Kaytom

I had no idea what PTC was and reading the comments I realized what it is and that many recommend this forum as the best option to achieve some profit while we inform ourselves.

It is a very good point in favor that the majority of those who comment here and have been speaking very well of this site for a long time.

if there are several ptc-btc that are legitimate and pay correctly, that is if you do not expect large sums of money, in these sites unless you pay advertising and have a lot of referrals

Hello friend. Good evening, everyone and ask if you know of any page where satoshis can be earned quickly? what do you recomend me?  I hope with to be yes thank you for your information 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Hello! I would like to present you a reputable PTC site that I have joined and withdraw many times. Please accompany me, good luck

https://www.coinpayu.com/?r=hoangthien

Hello friend .  Actually , I don't have tried PTC yet and I don't know much about ptc.  But i have heard from some senior members that PTC is not such beneficial platform .  This forum is best for all. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can earn some profit if you work a lot on the PTC platforms but without a doubt the benefit will be thanks to the revaluation of cryptocurrencies for the future

• Useful or interesting 1

if they are legitimate .. logically not all .. but there are many that have been working and paying for many years ... keep in mind that you will earn very little and the minimum withdrawal is generally very high for the amount they pay. . But if you have a good team of referrals, you will surely get there easily ... if you are starting in these little worlds, I advise you to look for other ways ... since with that you will only earn a few cents in days ... while with other methods you can earn easily more than 1 $ ..

• +5 1

Hello , I worked in this field a short time ago and I was optimistic, but I discovered that the sums paid in digital currency are nothing to mention until recently, but Sadiq site recently appeared that pays much more than other sites. I have withdrawn twice and I am still working on it, which is the first site The second site has been withdrawn from it, but it gives little sums. As for the last site, I have not withdrawn from it yet.

sites:

1) http://finalmentemain.com .

2) https://www.coinpayu.com .

3) https://www.multicoinads.com.       

yes there are many legit ptc sites. You may try them out.

some of the legit paying ptc sites are 

-faucetcrypto

-adbtc

-coinpayu

Youcan make upto 500 satoshis per day on adbtc and upto 200/300 satoshis on remaining two websites.

I think adbtc is the most paying site.

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 8:30 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

There are countless paid-to-click (PTC) pages but there are very few that are legitimate and have been paying for years, such as btcclicks, bitter, you also have the PTC that is inside an exchange called OKEX, they give you 400 satoshis a day for looking at only 5 ads of 80 satoshis each.

29 minutes ago, Martin17 said:

There are a lot of phishing PTC sites that do not pay, but there are some friendship sites such as PTC share.  In my opinion, ads click sites are just a waste of time like faucets. Because they give you very few dollars a month for a lot of work and effort, if you are a beginner and have the energy to work hard, you can work on the 2 CAPTCHA site, it is reliable and honest.

Do you mean that with 2 CAPTCHAs you will earn more than with Adbtc for example? I honestly never liked solving captchas so I haven't tried those sites.

Some time ago I used them, pages like neobux, clixsense, bitterio or others but with the increase in the price of bitcoin they were rewarding less and it was not so productive to spend time on that, now I found coinpayu that is quite good, the ads are not invasive , they give enough satoshis for ads and it has a lot of ads. It serves as a complement to the other income that each one has. 

Actually I have never seen a site like PTC that pays BTC and if there is, it must not be very good since they pay very little, in itself I tell you that it is not worth investing time in that is more the time you lose than what you win. Greetings

On 3/4/2020 at 8:30 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

I have been to several ptc sites but the main problem with these sites is that the amount is between 1 to 3 or 2 satoshis per ad and these take about 15 or 20 seconds to be seen but it is a lot of work and it is not good to have a good weekly or monthly income, I have been in adbtc, the first ones pay something high but then it goes down and if they are legitimate, although I don't know right now.