PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

there are many sites that pay you in btc only to view ads on the net but you need to be careful with the rate they pay for the one ad and also you can make money on it they are legit mostly.

If you are beignners on the cryptotalk forum then ptc site are difficult for you . I am sure that new beignners do not know about this PTC sites. Ptc  can be legit. I suggest you do not work on this site it is totally time of wastes.

I am still learning as a beginner in this forum and dosent have the knowledge on how to use PTC to earn BTC in cryptocurrency. I am always interested in those kind of sites because I can't them as time wasting. I always do put my focus here to earn BTC with my posts.

• +1 1

the web is full of this ptc sites which we tend to view this ads or in browser or page ads as they give on dividends which literally grows over time, as we have this site which pays in asimi tokens as its really that big and successful as basically searching and doin some researches also help in finding fraud and legit ones

• +2 1

Actually i have used such websites in the past and most of them paid but the payment are too small like $0.001 per click. You would consume all the time trying to get $0.5 a day and some times you can't even get such amount, because many users would have already clicked some of the advert for that day, and once the advert have been paid to a user, it won't pay even though you click. Most sites that offer high payments advert won't pay you even though you reach the threshold for payout, these are scammers.

I do not advise you, my friend, on such platforms, because I consider them a waste of time, and I do not find them reliable or credible sites.

I recommend you to be active here in this forum

And you will gain a lot of experience about cryptocurrencies and make money at the same time

On 3/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

@Mary Grace The best work in the forum where the best sites for learning and earning satoshi and talk currency, where the forum gives you enough money in order to start on the right way and through the investment operations you can get the profits you want through learning

Greetings to all I have worked some ptc pages but they are pages that consume a lot of time and their earnings are too low, in this cryptotalk forum we will be able to obtain greater income working less time also we gain knowledge

Actually I think you are right because I never use these type of site I think. So no doubt I'm not confirm about this but my idea is that it is just waste of time i think so don't do this.

• +1 1

Greetings .. In my newcomer days I started with cryptocurrencies with PTC and the call was wasted all the time that I could never pick up the coins they gave me.So you should have no problem getting started .. Don't be fooled, if you just click on the ads you won't get much money with fewer pages ... You need a lot of referrals to earn something decent.

Never use any other platform for money that is not cryptotalk since the most experienced always repeat on repeated occasions that they are just a waste of our time and that their remuneration is very low, so if you want to earn money I recommend that you stay in it forum

Yes my dear I'm don't agree with you because PTC website are fake and it is not true I think. So don't worry and be happy my dear just work here at the cryptotalk and it is full paid forum I think. So don't worry and it is the best.

• +1 1

I think my friend that the best place to invest and profit is here on our site because it is safe and secure. I do not advise you on any other site because it has much less profit than our forum. They might give you a little at first, but tomorrow they will stop because of their lack of credibility.

Hello my friend
I have not tried other sites to earn cryptocurrencies, but I have heard about some of them and most of them suffer from fraud on these sites
But working in this forum is good and it guarantees you a profit for your daily work and effort
Therefore, I advise you to persevere with your work here and you will make a good profit.

These PTC websites are genuine but the major drawback of these sites is that it you can earn BTC (a very low amount) by clicking and it is totally waste of time. No one is in the favour of the websites because of poor amount of money against great amount of work.

I don't have idea about this but I think am okay with this topic because am now able to understand some things about transferring pTC to btc  and how secure and okay it will look like. This platform will always push you to know a lot base on what it has to offer.  

First of all, i have to appreciate your effort for raising this useful topic that will assist many members here as well.

Suggestions and ideas brought up by other members is what really worth appreciation here because many will also wants to give a trial to such given suggestions.

Yes dear friend you are very right and there are some honest PTC sites and you pay to see the some pages but I think that it is a waste of time because you spend several hours but you paid only 300 to 400 satoshies.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Honestly speaking there are some legit sides of PTC which gives you bitcoins but believe me they are very low. Moreover they are the waste of time you have to spend a lot of hours on that PTC sites and in return you will get very small amount of bitcoins. Well ! I personally think cryptotalk is the best place to earn as well as to learn here. we are not wasting our time here. we learn here, we earn here.

• +2 1

Obviously my dear, You can earn free bitcoin from ptc site. But, There are a lot of ptc site in this crypto world. You need to find the legit site for getting payment. Otherwise you don’t get payment. PTC sites always wants referral, if you make more referral, you will make more money. 

Such a great question to ask, some of this PTC sites are just scam and waste of time it good you asked before engagement yourself in one  please I advice we really ask if we are not really sure about something

On 04.03.2020 at 14:30, Mary Grace said:

if they are legit?

Why not? But this is bad for your time, as most likely they are paying little. For example, I use browser extensions that show teaser ads. It turns out to earn on a cup of coffee a month, no more. But here we are talking about regular currency. :classic_smile:

Edited by Aleksandrw

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

there are actually legitimate PTC sites where you can earn, but for me, I'd say it's a waste of time because you're going to spend a lot of time and get very little earnings in return so it's better to work here, this forum pays a lot more than the PTC sites would offer you.

If I would say there are both legit and illegit paid to click sites the main problem is that it earnings are very small and they might not end up paying so instead of wasting your time there you can earn better money here in cryptotalk

I don’t use PTC to earn BTC, many use PTC. You can earn more from cryptocurrency. You can make more profit by earning BTC. This is a website here you can also earn with PTC in a legitimate way. By working here you can earn money by investing very easily.