FBI and bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
setifien

FBI and bitcoin

On 10/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, setifien said:

Hi everybody.

Look at this pic which shows the top 5 owners of BTC

Do you know that FBI owns thousands of bitcoins 

Do you know that Bulgaria has bitcoin stock with tens of thousands of bitcoins.

Do you think they are investing in crypto? Or they are holding it for the future??

spacer.png

I wonder if bulgaria is just waiting for bullrun to auction their btc, It would be hard to imagine that they would end up keeping their bitcoins when they can fix a lot of things in their country with that money.

• +1 1

Is possible those Bitcoins come from criminals, so they are holding for the future when the Bitcoin will be regularized , because right now they cant use them because the laws, but in the future yes.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don’t know the reason for my real reason behind that. They may store this amount in order to reserve this money in the future because there is no other way to reserve this money, and we also know that the United States of America is permanently fighting encryption.

I expect that they will monopolize the cryptocurrencies they own because they are trying to obtain additional quantities to control the cryptocurrency market as do the big whales and even though they do the work in total secrecy

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, this is the first time I hear about this and I think the reason for storing currencies is due to using it in the future because they know that cryptocurrencies will have a beautiful and very good future.

• +1 1

This is a good news, i didn't know if FBI also invested in bitcoin! Its real surprising because it shows how bitcoin is very important in many people including some governments groups like FBI.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

FBI means?  I saw that many people have little bit holding of bitcoin and some huge amounts of btc knowing as whales of crypto market. More whales means more chance of manipulation and many times btc price manipulated and small investors liquidated their accounts.

• +3 1

Obviously those if illegal transactions,we will always have this of the FBI and investigating operators on the hit if such, as Bitcoin on list countries is termed as an illegal operation, as Bitcoin and buts restrictions are just numerous as even in crime cases

• +1 1

It has nothing to do with the FBI. It's about the person who holds it. Maybe he is a crypto freak and loves to store cryptocurrencies. And maybe that's why he is holding his funds or trading his bitcoins. Because we cannot clearly say that. No one knows what they do with that. But it is a matter of joy that they are even interested in bitcoins. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Eklat said:

I heard Bitcoin is banned in USA So how can FBI own bitcoin is this a biased governmental policies we've been talking about or i just heard it all wrong!

No, it is not banned but it's controled by the government and many exchanges are running there (Bitmex)

Edited by setifien

It is strange news that the "FBI" owns a large amount of Bitcoin, and I think that they obtained Bitcoin by pursuing and arresting some criminals, and they detained Bitcoin because these criminals use Bitcoin in their financial transactions away from supervision and bank control.

FBI is the most secured agency. I guess they use bitcoin for anonymous transactions. I also think that they are going to hold their bitcoins for future.

In the statement relesed by the FBI, it was said that the fraudsters who took advantage of the Corona virus outbreak targeted cryptocurrency owners.

The crypto-asset exchange platform BTC-e issued an official communication about the FBI operation after which its service was suspended and its alleged CEO, Alexander Vinnik, was arrested.

In it, some details are offered about the FBI operation, the decisions related to the suspension of the service and a warning about the fact that Vinnik was not listed as a boss or employee of the platform. In addition, those responsible for the service underlined their commitment to the trust of users, stating that if it cannot be re-established, the funds will be returned.

"On July 25, 11:00, the FBI personnel arrived at the data center where our server team was located and took over all the equipment, the servers contained databases and wallets of our service."

there can be many explanations and reasons for this, one of them is quite clear, if you own a large amount of cryptocurrency, you can bring down its value at any time) but we will never know why they hold so many bitcoins

The FBI will always be in conflict with Bitcoin due to the fact that it is a free decentralized currency and without any type of regulations, so it can lead to illegal transactions.

If that happened then I would support Bitcoin. Because I have inexperience on Bitcoin but not so much on FBI. The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very profitable if you invest a little. Thank you for sharing this with me

On 10/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, joendegz said:

the FBI own come from arrested fraudsters , remember the silk road heist, they took all the BTC on silk road wallet. for bulgaria they are smart to know they will need them in the future

Haha. True.
FBI's Bitcoins must be obtained from the fraudsters and scammers. But what will the FBI do to this thousands of BTC? 

• +4 1

People follow the volatility and profitability of certain coins. If in this case Ethereum brings them profits in the time that Bitcoin is slow and barely moving, then of course they hype up Ethereum. People haven't been any different. From the very beginning of my time in crypto people have always been running to the coin(s) with the most volatility. If it gives them profit, then it's a fantastic coin according to them, but if the party is over, then they drop that coin real hard and move to the next target.

EL FBI y bitcoin. La ex candidata presidencial y senadora republicana de Utah, Mitt Romney, preguntó a los oficiales de inteligencia si Estados Unidos no debería hacer algún tipo de esfuerzo para lidiar con las criptomonedas y los desafíos que aún presentan las actividades antiterroristas de las fuerzas de seguridad. Él dijo...

It really does not surprise me that an institution dedicated to dismantling criminal organizations has their power that amount of bitcoins, but in a way they are not the owners since it is assumed that these funds are auctioned every year through events that judicial institutions carry out to collect money.

Another thing that seems interesting to me is that bitcoin is supposed to be decentralized, however we can see in this graph that the market can be easily monitored or manipulated by those who have more power over it, basically the one with the most money is who can pull the strings

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the future would be all about cryptocurrencies and I so much believed that it's path of the reasons why many world class organizations are continually holding unto it. 

On 10/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, setifien said:

Do you think they are investing in crypto? Or they are holding it for the future??

@setifienI think they are holding unto it for future benefits and purposes best known to them

On 10/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, setifien said:

Hi everybody.

Look at this pic which shows the top 5 owners of BTC

Do you know that FBI owns thousands of bitcoins 

Do you know that Bulgaria has bitcoin stock with tens of thousands of bitcoins.

spacer.png

Mhhh! Where did find that chart of top owners of bitcoin, because as I know in top 5 owners of bitcoin you must see binance platform but binance doesnt listed here.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link