For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes you are right we should remain updated regarding every site and problem because there are lot of scams sites and everytime many beginners fall prey to those scammers so now it is better not to click on any link

Because of the scammers only the new beginners can't start  their work in crypto and every time they fall prey to them so I think it is our duty and responsibility to make them aware of those scammers 

Dear friend, there are many new users working on Kipta site. If they want to invest properly, then they need to know well about invoice first. If they invest without knowing well about investment, then they will face loss as a result of their investment.

thanks 

On 5/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

if someone new wants to invest in a coin he can either ask in the forum here or just make some research on the internet before falling for a scam

Posting in Cryptotalk will be very beneficial because members here give very honest reviews. Also, searching on Google for reviews will be very good as long as the reviews are fresh. 

Cryptocurrency might be the next world biggest innovations but we can say without doubt it is fool of scams. Keeping this in mind, there should be proper knowledge and understanding of what it is and how to go right in it. You don't just wake up and start investing in projects because they are under the name "cryptocurrency".

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

28 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Cryptocurrency might be the next world biggest innovations but we can say without doubt it is fool of scams. Keeping this in mind, there should be proper knowledge and understanding of what it is and how to go right in it. You don't just wake up and start investing in projects because they are under the name "cryptocurrency".

Proper knowledge comes with proper searching and sources. To be honest, I had been scammed many times because of lack of knowledge, but I continued working on building my information through articles. 

Yes, this is one of the places that must be discussed, as the majority of it drops the noise of following a cheater in circulation in order not to lose your money. I did not understand why that. Do not sell what a stranger tells you, or that you will fall into a mistake and regret it. This world is how you reach the level you want to learn from your own mistakes and the mistakes of others

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

unfortunately some people when they want to sell their own  sh.t coins with higher price make fake signals and some of beginners trust them its mostly happen for coins with low volume.it happened for me too and i lost half of my investment.

Yes, you should consult with people who have experience in the field to help you as a beginner so that you are not exposed to fraud and lose your money

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

You are right my friend no one is 100% perfect in this life we have to learn from each other and that is one of the reasons why this great platform of cryptotalk is created. Trading is not an easy job if you don't have good background and experience in the field, we should always make sure we consult older traders so that we will know the right coin to purchase for trading to avoid loss.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:47 AM, Mmuntazir said:

For the all begginer who is new in crypto world they should take help these people or the members who are working with a long time on cryptotalk or other sites. 

That's right so they can have background knowledge or guide on what to do and what to avoid. 

Just make sure also that they will not fall in scam easily. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't understand why beginners investing their money in low price altcoins. I want to say for beginners if you want to invest in coins then please invest that coin which is performing well and top coins on coinmarketcap.

• +3 1

@Cammer that is true we need to look for advice before going in to investment most advice should be from experts not learners an old investor will give a good advice.

The investment is the most risked way ,that's why we should ask the more expereince before take any action,that's why the forum is here they give us the opportunity for that se we need take it 

I have a tip I would like to add here:
You should not invest in currencies with small or zero trading.
You should study the project of the company with the cryptocurrency that you want to invest in.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Alot of beginners fall into this kind of trap of loosing their money to a wrong coin or a fake site to invest it is highly recommendable they seek advice from expert which coin is suitable to invest at that time.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

I agree since there are many risks around the web waiting for their next victim so before investing your earnings, you must do research first about the sites and dont fall to the sites that are offering too good to be true like offers instead read more here in forum and ask to senior users who experienced investing. 

Yes beginners can take advantages from the experience users before investing in any of the coins mostly I think all of us know how to invest and where to invest but then also some beginners make bad decisions and then suffer a loss from such investments so be careful and try to develop your own skills and knowledge for doing the investment activities.

3 hours ago, vynz said:

I agree since there are many risks around the web waiting for their next victim so before investing your earnings, you must do research first about the sites and dont fall to the sites that are offering too good to be true like offers instead read more here in forum and ask to senior users who experienced investing. 

That's exactly what we should all do. Searching for reviews about the websites before using them is the most important thing to do before investing. 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cammer said:

This is true beginners needs guidance to avoid loss since they are many discussions here in cryptotalk that they can learn about investing and how they will execute it safe so before taking decisive moments they must need to ask and do research. 

1 hour ago, vynz said:

This is true beginners needs guidance to avoid loss since they are many discussions here in cryptotalk that they can learn about investing and how they will execute it safe so before taking decisive moments they must need to ask and do research. 

That's why I hope all beginners see my topic and follow what I'm asking for because they will regret if they make wrong decisions when they don't ask others.

Most of the new members don't know that there are many websites and companies that are just scammers and want to steal our money! 

Because I think that it's really important to report any scam site and tell the other about it 

For the beginner, the best way to avoid mistakes and losses is to ask and ask experts and experienced people the best way for them
As they give their opinion and advice regarding investing a currency, about a site , about a platform, or about a business and capital management strategy, the question in the first stage of the business is very important to avoid exiting the market.

You're right, investing in crypto is really risky so it isn't advisable for all the newbies of cryptocurrency. They should ask for some advice or tips from the experts before trying it.

Cryptocurrency world currently have a lot of scammers who are looking for newbies and other less experienced people to cheat so to avoid being a victim of scammers always make a good research about a particular project you intend to join so that you will know if it is safe or not and also seek for expert advice because they know and have more experience better than you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day