For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

I am very interested in investing and I am learning about investing. I think investing in experience will bring profit. I know very little about investor wealth and have not yet invested.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is necessary for every beginner in the world of crypto to ask, learn and reap the correct information before he begins his steps in investing and trading in order not to be exposed to fraud or investment in dead currencies.

• +3 1

Everyone had this problem, and so did I. I am starting to buy those coins that are not needed soon. Then you worry and worry. You need to choose the top 100 coins that are in the list coinmarketcap.com.

Thats true, its good to ask before invest. Many beginners fails because they just start to invest and they don't ask for any support from the expert members. Thats why they fail most of times and lost their money, so its good to ask.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, many beginners and new people lose their money due to greed and lack of experience and for this they must do research before investing as well as ask experts

THINK POSITIVE

You should definitely do that. You should ask before investing, but before asking you should also learn and have knowledge for yourself and when asking only as surely more for you. Ask someone more experienced than you or your own expert

Yes you are right without experience and proler knowledge they can loos all their money. They can learn here on this forum from some experts and seniors. 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

That's right, feel free to ask the expert before investing in crypto and also do your own research first before doing some action in crypto industry to keep your money safe and prevent those scam sites. That's for me. 

Asking before investment from any close friends who are experienced traders of crypto market is better then suffering into loss without knowing which project are safe and better for us to earn safe profit from crypto market. For safe earnings we need to invest only on few top list coins. 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:07 AM, jamesvince said:

Asking before investment from any close friends who are experienced traders of crypto market is better then suffering into loss without knowing which project are safe and better for us to earn safe profit from crypto market. For safe earnings we need to invest only on few top list coins. 

Ask someone who  has the knowledge of investment, who knows the positive and negative part of investment in other to be able to do better in your trade

You have to platform your own research before making investments in the any of the cryptocurrencies that are available in the crypto world. Unfortunately, newbies repeat the same mistakes by investing in the dead coins which can not be traded. 

On 3/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Adiba1212 said:

With my potential I would like to say that they are always a good investment in the beginning but try to understand the market because if we do not invest then we do not look at the market which is hurting. New members in the cryptocurrency world are really doing a big loss in training because they don't know the marke

Yes I think that this is a important that beginner must practice doing every time. Ask people and ask others before investing. Dont decide if yo u are not sure on what you will choose because you need to decide clearly in decisions. 

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you. Before making something especially in investing where money is involved, always make time to ask before doing it because many scammers are there waiting to fall in their hands. So please be careful always in investing.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:40 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this protection information for beginners 

I think we should make sure that our money is in safe before we invest any thing with any one we can use google engine or ask any one with previous experience 

I agree with you because if all the beginners enquire information about a coin from the experts in the forum, they will surely make a profit from that coin.

There are too many scam coins.. And the wrong thing to know this truth after investing.. In myvopinion, investing should always be only in trusted exchanges.. Be away from these fake and scam sites because you may lose all your money in a while! 

if someone new wants to invest in a coin he can either ask in the forum here or just make some research on the internet before falling for a scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There so many scammers on Internet right now.When,you want to invest any new coin,at first you should research about it.And in case of investing crypto in different website,you must take opinion of the experts.

Thank you soo much for your help brother. I appreciate your work. You really shared a good information to the beginners like me. This will be useful to all the beginners. I request you to keep on sharing things with us and keep supporting us. Thank you. 

As I am also a new beginning in the trading world I can ralate the feeling of getting into trading then also we should not go into rush for investment because it's not easy place without having any suggestion or knowledge even we are not having an experience we should not enter into the investment otherwise our trading will not be able to make profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

What do you mean 

In the scam coins

And how can we know if this coin is

Scam or not and a lot of them are listed

On yobit wallets so for that it is difficult

To know about it

This is very true. Many invested right away especially during ieo and end up losing,we should need to be wise choosing coins,not all low value coin are profitable,making thorough research and see the use cases of certain coin is a must,and if not,asking for advice from others is also effective.

Some newbies are just ignorance, they don't want to follow advice of their friends, they are eager to make money which make it difficult for them to escape scammers. We always need to seek other advice in aspect of Investments. There are people that have experience in it

On 5/8/2020 at 3:42 PM, koussai999 said:

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this protection information for beginners 

I think we should make sure that our money is in safe before we invest any thing with any one we can use google engine or ask any one with previous experience 

I care about beginners because I was a beginners once and I fell in a lot of problems. Also, I am creating a free course to let the beginners learn about crypto currencies.