For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

I totally agree with you .... Beginners who want to invest should ask the experienced people about the currency to be invested in order to reduce the possibility of losing their money.... this helps them to learn more and know the right time to invest and whether or not the currency is counterfeit.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

So its a very helpful post for everyone new here. You are required to ask before taking a big step in this platform or anywhere. Because you should every end of the topic where you are investing your money. Otherwise you can face a big loose in future. You can ask to any expert.

yes dear you are absolutely right before taking any step we should ask to our senior and old members of this forum so that e get knowlegde and information about our goal and dear i suggest you before investing n any website please collect information about the websites where you want to invest your money whether this website is legit or not 

As a result, this is a very useful article for someone who is new to the site. Before taking a major move on this forum or anywhere else, you must inquire. Because you should know everything there is to know about the subject in which you are investing your money. Otherwise, you might be in for a huge loss in the future. You should inquire of any expert.

The truth, my best friend, is to consult other people who have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, whether they are expert supervisors, senior members, or anyone else you trust who has sufficient experience so that this does not cause the loss of huge sums of money due to a lack of knowledge.
And thank you for this post.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I am with you in that we must read more books on investment. And have sufficient information about the investment. Then we can invest in order to avoid loss. We must always do full research on encrypted currencies in order to be able to know which coded currencies are most suitable for investment. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Yeah and this is one of the reasons why we have "The Beginner's Section" on this forum. Its better to ask before you plunge into anything you have little/no idea about. Its always beneficial to seek help of the experienced ones. And having said this, the experienced ones must sincerely offer help and advice to the beginners too. 

Yes, you should not rush when investing. We can search and read more to gain experience. If you encounter any problem, you can ask the old members to understand more experience.

I donot know why newbies putting their cash in low cost altcoins. I need to say for fledglings assuming you need to put resources into coins, kindly contribute that coin which is performing great and top coins on coinmarketcap.

I agree with you, my friend..I advise the beginners to inquire of professionals before starting work..the questions are not a defect or a weakness on the contrary, they are very useful to do a successful job and to get great results ..

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Yes my friend you are saying absolutely right that many of the enw comers lost there many by investing it in different site as they have not enough knowledge about the site and also about the coins 8n which they are investing.. I also advise them that firstly gain as much knowledge as you can. After it you can easily understand either you are on right choice to invest here or not. Then you will be able to distinguish facke and scams sites.. You will know about the coins that which one is fake one. Or if you face any difficulty at that time then askes to there seniors, they will guide you very well. 

• +1 1

Yes you should asked to the expert peoples that in which currency you have to invest, trading is a experience that don't seems good for the newbies.

I agree with you, my friend, as investment needs to study the market and choose the appropriate currency to invest in so that you do not end up losing your money, so it is good for you to ask the experts here or any expert person you trust about the best currency to invest in before you risk your money.

• +3 1

I am new here and literally i want to ask all if you what does the words like good repute . Good investment literally mean on thus cryptocurrency forum . I am still nit able to understand it.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you because the field of investing in digital currencies is fraught with risks and its entry needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order not to lose our money.

Edited by Ali.zx

Of course, before investing, you should ask experienced members to learn and invest by doing research with advice. So that we can benefit.

I am also a beginner , so as for me I am not really ready to loss money. So all I am going to say is that when the time comes for me to invest, what I am going to do is to seek experts opinion so that i will be guided on what to do. 

There is consistently a requirement for better insight and comprehension in anything before you begin chipping away at it. We should consistently make an effort not to place a great deal of potential outcomes before us which would prompt loosing all that we at any point put resources into so consistently consider alternative other than this and assessments from experienced clients.

I agree with you, my friend. The elders are present in this wonderful forum to help beginners and enter the world of cryptocurrencies full of risks, frauds, theft of wallets and accounts, and like that. Thank you to all adults. 

We must study the cryptocurrencies in which we want to invest and be careful to ensure the sincerity of the currencies by making sure of their activity in buying and selling, as we must constantly monitor the markets and their fluctuations. 

You are right in that there are a lot of beginners who lose their money by trading and investing, so these people must first of all conduct a search for investment sites and currencies that they want to invest in so that their losses are not large in false sites and do not pay

everyone should ask before invest, even experts, every day there are a new coins and new companies we know nothing about it, but the question who is the experts what section i must ask in ? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you because everyone to get a money in very short time and many of people are work sincerely I only advice that use this forum properly and just not got money also enhance your knowledge also and  Shair the other less knowledge of people 

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you a new member on this boring and if you want to make that investment then. I'll be sure to get the knowledge about the investment from the senior members of this for them otherwise you will lose your money and you cannot do anything

• +2 1

Yes my friend, you are right because benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of is a basic thing, and every beginner should take advantage of the experiences of people older than him in this field and learn from their mistakes in order not to make the same mistakes.