For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Dear you are right there are many scammers which give  many big offers to trap but and our newbies which have little knowledge about it they trapped into their greedy lines and invest money and at the end they never back the money and you waste your time and money.

• +2 1

Dear friend you are very right! Sometimes a man tries to do something by himself and due to having not any experience he lost his coins too. If you take guidelines from seniors you can avoid yourself from loss. And obviously seniors will guide all of us. Thanks 

You are absolutely right mate. Knowledge is the most important thing in the world of crypto. If you don't have knowledge of coins. There is a great chance to face a lose. So, you can ask the elders for help. And can invest then.

• +2 1

My friend you are provide including me and other great post. Your post is very important and helpful for then I am invest on this. The cryptocurrency is banifisial for experience members. Experience mamber work properly on this platform and get profit easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1

That's actually correct, as basically some of is have other channels which we get information concerning sites which are good for investment, as basically I once rushed on such sites without actually thinking of the possiblity that it's eventually going to be a Lost on the long run of investing in them. As some sites are too that legit then turn on being phishy

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If true, all new users should inform themselves well or ask for advice from people with more experience when investing in a currency since they could be scammed or a currency disappear and thus lose money

• +3 1

We should never believe any one in this field. There are lots of scammers. They will always try to do something wrong with you. If yoh wanted to invest you should do your research and get advices from experts.

• +2 1

I think that you should learn the field of digital currencies before thinking about investing in them because you will lose a lot because of your greed and your search for profits without acquiring knowledge that avoids falling into big losses in addition to being accurate in setting goals

• +2 1

Investment is a serious and risky business that needs time and patience before you can attempt to go into. These virtues must be masted because there are short and long term investments and for someone who wants to go into the long term investments, these skills must be acquired or else the plan may not be achieved due to impatience.

Learning about it would also teach you the types of investments you should stay away from to avoid being scammed or losing your money due to bad choice of investment.

• +3 1

We should not trust these sites, not even in unreliable or unknown cryptocurrencies. We must be careful in our dealings with these sites and fraudsters
I only trust this forum and the information it contains that it has a good reputation

Thanks dear for this advice you are absolutely right we should ask to experts before invest the money because we can lose our money by the scammers and spammers. We should also be careful about the fake sites of investment.

After investigating about where you want to invest see the advantages of that site you may work there.  In case of cryptocurrencies it's the world's best website where we get opportunities for better. 

After investigating about where you want to invest see the advantages of that site you may work there.  In case of cryptocurrencies it's the world's best website where we get opportunities for better. 

Yes you are right begginers should ask seniors before buying or investing in any coin because nowadays many are scams .

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Do not be overwhelmed by emotions. You have to work knowing everything. Think many times before doing any work. I think you should think a lot before investing in a site. Stay alert at all times. Willfully recharge and invest. Hope you don't cheat. Thanks.

Yes you are right my dear friend

I see many of the members which are select the fake coin for the investment after some time they lose his money on it because they not know about this.. so when any newbies invest in the any coin so definitely they contact any senior members and take guidelines about this coin and then they invest otherwise not....

• +4 1

Everyone should get a detailed idea of cryptocurrency. You should learn about cryptocurrency in this forum.  We need to be very careful about the cryptocurrency world.  And its advice is to ask questions before doing something we have no idea about.

• +3 1

One should have knowledge and experience in investing before the person becomes an expert. A beginner may have some knowledge but he or she lacks the experience. So he must seek the advice of an expert (one or two or even three) before he starts investing.

Yes no doubt. For the all beginner  it is the advise  firstly ask from the senior's  or experience  person for the investing. Then investing otherwise  you will loose your money.

Dear newbies,

Ask before invest. It is a very useful post for the beginners. Beginners are inexperienced one who have not any know how of anything. So before investing they should ask. They can take information from senior members.

Yes @MalikHashiyou are right my dear friend

Many of the  beginner lose his capital in the fake coin due to lack of information about the cryptocurrency and trading... So I suggest the newbies before investment in the any coin so they must know about the expert about this coin and then invest... Expert members completely guide you this coin are good or not for the investment...

Edited by Zains031

This is really valuable advice, even though it may seem logical to ask more experienced members about any project before investing in it, for some reason many newbies prefer to take uninformed decisions, leading them to lose money. It's important to make use of the expertise in this forum in these cases, and take advantage of the experience of members that have been around for longer and are more knowledgeable about scams.

It is necessary for every beginner in the world of crypto to ask, learn and reap the correct information before he begins his steps in investing and trading in order not to be exposed to fraud or investment in dead currencies

• +1 1

Yes I agree before getting the proper knowledge we shouldn't do any kind of investment as it could be a bad experience for us and cancost us badly.So We should take assistance or help from our seniors amd also should do research and try to learn from the forum as well about trading and investment.And We should be careful as there are many scammers and Should never open any strange link as it could be a cheap trick to trap us from scammer.

Thank you, my friend, for that. As for myself, I have read all the rules and paid attention to them I think this is very important for every user to not be banned