How is BTC/USD forex trading different from BTC/USD crypto trading? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

How is BTC/USD forex trading different from BTC/USD crypto trading?

Just like the title asks, if there is any difference in these trading types in this matter, the i will finally agree there is a difference between the two.

i dont know if this is the difference you are looking for but for me as someone who has done both i would say forex is always more complicated than regular trading in exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The key differences between Bitcoin and the forex market

First of all, one of the nearly all vital differences between Bitcoin and the forex market. Bitcoin is a digital currency, individual of any administration or introduction (decentralization), despite the fact that the most important players in the forex marketplace are focal and profit-making banks.

well principes are same but there maybe minimum buy/trade and maximum buy/trade limit. i don't thinkthere is any other differenc eif more experienced users will post it will be good.

Forex trading is a little bit tuff and requires enough knowledge for one to get started as compared to crypto trading therefore btc/usd Forex trading is done on Forex market while as btc/usd crypto trading is done on the crypto market differently without any brokers but only peer to peer or exchange sites to carry out the trade.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, wilbertson said:

Just like the title asks, if there is any difference in these trading types in this matter, the i will finally agree there is a difference between the two.

There are some major differences between trading cryptocurrency or bitcoin on the forex trading platform, and between trading on the stock market in terms of forex cryptocurrencies are traded according to the terms and conditions agreed with the forex platform provider.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:22 PM, wilbertson said:

That is something that you can do on crypto trading too, it is called margin trading, but in crypto is even more risk.

@wilbertson you are not right as to what you said, that is not margin trading. You can read more about margin trading for better understanding about it from investopedia

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/margincall.asp

Forex means Foreign Exchange. It has to do with national currencies not with crypto. The pairs can vary into any combination between them. The major pairs are in USD as EUR/USD, CAD/USD etc., but there are also many other pairs traded between them. The forex industry has trillions in daily volumes. It is being traded by major banks and investment funds, as well as smaller individual traders. 

What is common between the forex and crypto markets is the technical analysis. Many forex traders begun trading cryptocurrencies in 2017 when they figured out they could apply the same TA in crypto. They also found out that it was easier to profit with crypto as the forex market was even more manipulated.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, wilbertson said:

That is something that you can do on crypto trading too, it is called margin trading, but in crypto is even more risk.

However, the distinction in the cryptocurrency market is the absence of intermediaries in the common sense, as is the case in the Forex market in which brokers and aggregators facilitate transactions between participants, which may result in the addition of a new type of fees in many cases.

I think that trading Bitcoin in Crypto does not have a short or long and that you will not lose your money in the case of not selling, while in Forex the exact opposite and you will lose your money in the case of a price reversal.

Btc and USD trading pairs in leverage trading and btc USD pairs of forex market trading has no difference because in leverage trading fee also charged by the exchanges and forex trading market brokers charge fee also in term of pips but in forex trading hedging strategies are allowed to us. 

There have no differences here because both of them are the same trading pairs, but the different here is that, forex allowing very high leverage but crypto is using low leverage. 

The trading of cryptocurrencies is carried out according to decentralized conditions and transactions cannot be pursued and there are no guarantees if your money is lost. As for foreign currency trading such as dollars and euros, it is linked to central banks and contains complete information about the account owner and his transactions and thus money can be recovered in the event of an error

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto trading and forex trading both trading conditions are same but use currency are different, forex trading pairs euro/ USD and other Fiat currency and its safe trading, but in crypto its btc/USD and its low risky trading but some trading platform's do scam and we can't report against this platforms.

Be it crypto exchanges or forex brokers, so far they have high btc trading volume, it works the same. But I will always refer to use exchanges because I prefer dealing purely with crypto and not only btc. 

Maybe their only difference that i know is this... BTC/USD in forex you will only trade this pair from monday to friday, maybe you can trade BTC/LTC or any other crypto currencies but not fiat on weekend. But in crypto, you can trade BTC/USD anytime that you want even in weekend which is very good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

BTC/USD pair is for trading BTC against fiat US doller  and BTC/USDT pair is for trading BTC against USDT stable coin pair. They both are different pari.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I don't think there is any major changes between them however trading in forex trading is very risky. While in crypto trading it is easy and less risky trading. 

I think the fundamental difference is in owning the asset in circulation.
In cryptocurrency trading platforms, when you buy bitcoin, you convert all the value of what you own into Bitcoin and you can keep it that way,
In Forex, when you buy Bitcoin, you are at some point forced to exit the deal and not actually own the Bitcoin.
see the difference.

I think there is not enough difference between the the forex and cryptotalk. From my previous experience I think forex trading is very rike and there is a chance of loss. And this and other currencies ate not work fast on the weekend. But   you can trade cryptotalk any time in the weekend and and is lees risky. And much faster.

I think the main different is, that in forex you didnt really buy btc, you just bet the price down/up. 

In crypto market like yobit, if you buy btc, you will own btc, and you can transfer it to your own wallet.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, wilbertson said:

no difference the both trading prices or same but the terminals are different therefore btc/usd have same price in crypto trading terminals and forex terminals also.

It is known that investment can be enlarged by selling not only when the price is rising but also when the price is falling, but Forex is much riskier.