Too Much Hype destroys future of coins? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

Too Much Hype destroys future of coins?

They need to buy all the time and sell small amount everywhile just toake the coins stay alive.

Yes I totally agree with you sometimes Hype of the digital coins can also damage the future of such coins because showing a hype and attracting an investor for a long time is not possible so I think that normal situations and positions of the coins can be beneficial for the users in future also.

I think this type of investment is the bad option, because the majority of Hype website are created by the scammers, and some of them are not expert in investment so if you give your money to be manged buy Hype any loss adios.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Some of the cryptocurrency get more attention to many people and this cause it to have a good price at the start but if there is any lapses at the end the project eventually become shit coin

18 hours ago, Arun gope said:

thanks for that warmason my friend this will really helping to understand the market very well and the hype is coming to mega technology more useful for the cryptocurrency trading and clear the profit easily with a less manpower.

We are expecting a great hype very soon within some couple of months just we have to keep holding our tokens

It is hypes that destroy the popularity of cryptocurrencies. After all, hyips very quickly close and deceive investors and take their money. Therefore, many investors generally bypass cryptocurrencies from investments, many high-techsif there are no highs, then the cryptocurrency will develop very quickly..

On 10/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, wasabiaki said:

Hype sometimes help the coins , to attract investors , this is by the help of the managers and sales force , they make people crazy to have lots of parts of the ico or sale , but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people, resulting to a deadcoin at the end

what do you think?

Hello my dear friend. There are already various coins which are dead in the market or have zero volume if you check into the website like coinmarket cap. Currencies are hype. 

You are right  Friend  it could  be true . Some how hyip good  and attracts  more people  but they need  also to make their  coins and sites according  to people  needs  and expectation. 

Media hypes are responsible to give the false impressions to the crypto investors. You know sometimes investors feel the very hard time to make investments in crypto and that directly affects the market price. Recently we have seen for the Bitcoin price. 

On 10/14/2019 at 5:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

Hype sometimes help the coins , to attract investors , this is by the help of the managers and sales force , they make people crazy to have lots of parts of the ico or sale , but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people, resulting to a deadcoin at the end

what do you think?

Not just the hype sites will destroy the crypto market value also the fake coins and scam exchanges will destroy the value of the crypto market becasue the scammers will always destroy the investors efforts and they will never invest again their money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This hype are mostly of on those coins which are still in the ICO OR IEO  stages just like the buzz which the ethpool had when it was on it's airdrop stages and which had one of the biggest airdrops of all time when seeing how long the airdrops went 

1 hour ago, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  Friend  it could  be true . Some how hyip good  and attracts  more people  but they need  also to make their  coins and sites according  to people  needs  and expectation. 

Rich people usually do this as giving hope to by opening the latest coin network. the plus is that this can awaken the crypto market.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:25 PM, Jaga123321 said:

A coin has need to be good fundamental and good objective and after that the coin can take profit from the hype but shi# coin after hype go to hell for sure

If a coin is fully potential then it must go a hype and you can earn from it but later due if lates 

I think that this is partly true, but this applies only to those investors who are afraid of losing their money, those who are not afraid of losing it continue to invest regardless of success.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, Foridul22 said:

They will be able to decide based on what is going on with the market, and if they think that the market does not move too high, they can wait for a while and make another strategy based on the current situation. But sometimes, the hype cannot move the market if people think that the news is not right and they will not do anything except for waiting for the next things. people will never sell with a loss unless they are forced too

Indeed, but too much hype really affects the future of coins especially when some of them abused the use of it and not preparing a plan that can lead to loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that Yes, if the coin has the support of many investors and companies it does not mean that it will 100% soar above the price of 50 dollars.

5 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

I think that Yes, if the coin has the support of many investors and companies it does not mean that it will 100% soar above the price of 50 dollars.

And we should not guess that it can easily be destroyed, when a good projects has gotten the concentration of the investors, then that project will be a very good one

On 10/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

but to much of this will also one of the reasons why it falls down, because if they will not reach the investors expectations they will left the project and lost support from the people

The success of a project has nothing to do with hype. At first, Bitcoin did not have big hype but because the developers worked hard it could convince investors and become the biggest market cap coin. The bottom line is you can't blame big hype if a project doesn't work. Blame yourself for promoting an unqualified project.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think there are a lot of fake and failed ico projects which make people not trust in them and stay away from investing in them and this is because they are losing money in many ico

Life is great and enjoy it

Hype helps coins and cryptocurrency, it brings more development to it compared to others. But I don't really know how hyping affects coins, can you expantiate more on this?  Let's all learn. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

While crypto helps in earning currency, too much hype destroys the future of the currency, as they try to merge it with the present, the technology is right at its peak, but the hype is no longer limited to one place. In that case, the value of them will decrease and the coins will be lost slowly.

I think not, the more hype around cryptocurrencies the more people want to invest in any cryptocurrency because they understand that there are those who earn large amounts in this way

I don't think a project depends on the quantity of hype. Because if we keep an eye to the crypto currencies chart,we can see that the bitcoins have the highest value in the market.  That means it also has the highest hype in the market. And after gaining this much of hype it is still in the top chart and in the market. That means if a project is designed and developed correctly then no one can destroy it or no hype can. 

On 10/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, wasabiaki said:

what do you think?

Hyper does brings good profit and once people hear about it, they will go crazy to invest in it. That's why they fall down quickly, but I don't think this has anything to do with cryptocurrencies in general.