Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -3 1
  • -1 4
  • +1 16
  • +2 15
  • +3 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is a good point that you mention, but the truth in my case is complicated since talking about cryptos is almost Chinese, and getting them interested in investing almost impossible. Young people have paid the most attention, but they have not been interested. I hope you have more luck than me.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

On 3/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, Shaze win said:

you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading

Trading is not the main purpose why cryptocurrencies are made. They are named "currencies" to be used like one. A currency is a unit that can be used to exchange for goods and services, and be used to pay in real-life merchants. If all cryptocurrencies are only traded, then what is the essence of holding coins that might really be of no real value/worth?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, I think I can, it is depending on that person first, and on my experience in convincing, the first thing you need to provide is some payment proofs because you will need them, and the most people will not believe in some virtual money, and they want some touchable things, but with proofs you will find it easier 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think that to start trading on the cryptocurrency market you just should understand why would you need to do that, for example you find it interesting or you already know technical analysis.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my dear friend, as a newbie i would like to share my experience at first when my friend told me about crypto currency i didn't believe him. Then he adviced me to join here in this forum now it all has became true whatever my friend had said. 

On 05.03.2020 at 01:16, Muyideen said:

Thank you for allocation this point, but I dont match with you! about "if you cannot sway any person for trading in cryptocurrency you will not perceive new benefit" attracting others to cryptocurrency is the marketing role, being paid profit in trading is the finance role.

Not when I didn't force someone to become a trader. But if they asked , I explained. And I never advise anyone to invest in any coin that would be a bad investment not to be guilty.

• +1 6
  • +2 1

Convincing a person to trade in digital currencies is not easy, as there is a risk of investing money in the trading process as it is of great risk.
But inviting new people is very important in order to increase the number of traders in the market.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It can persuade any educated person who has a high thought and has previous experience in the field of the Internet. It will be easy to deal with and teach him all the tools of work and learning. As for you other than other people, it is difficult to educate them in this field.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For me, I can persuade anyone to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, and it all depends on the skill and talent to promote that and provide that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/4/2020 at 8:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

When you show them your earnings out of trading with cryptocurrencies, they will definitely be convinced with this kind of trading, but they will ask for getting taught and how they can earn this amount of money online!

• +1 2

Yes my communication skills are really good and i know how to convince people for trading. I have convinced my friend who were not even interested they are working these days and earning good money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have gotten few of my friends to trade, then again most of them are just hodling cryptos because with trading they can lose everything. It's safer for some people just buy and hodl.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Yes, I can convince another person to start cryptocurrency trading. But will he continue to trade and buy cryptocurrency? It's his choice. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes i just make them see what fait money i got from.this field they all approved and now they want to buy btc to start working i just make them know more about cryptocorancy before engagement.

• +2 1

Yes that easy but before anything people most like new things and they get more intereste when they want to get into new field as us.

• +1 2

Yes someone can be convinced to start trading in cryptocurrency but its not an easy thing as it requires some demonstrations and proofs of what really crypto is doing in your life as the ambassador of that person you are introducing to crypto in order for them to be easily convinced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

This  is not  difficult  task  to invite  people  for  trading  and earn  more for ourselves. Every one can easily convince 8 to 10 people  easily  from their  family and friends. 

• +1 1

To persuade anyone, you must enter it to earn a lot of money and show it, then he has to learn to start entering this field and the most difficult thing to convince the elderly

Yes of course i can convince some one to trade on crypto currencies. I will convince him by telling the positive wats of trading, benefits and earning through trading by crypto currencies  

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think convince is not a big matter , knowledge about the treading is the matter.

Now i just gaining some knowledge about treading. After that i will i will suggest a friend to join treading.

If i don't have any idea about this then how can i suggest also.

That the matter.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Actually i have friend that i teach how to trade properly because he wants to earned some extra money, as of now he is now doing a great for trading which is good for him. Happy posting everyone.

• +2 1

Personally I prefer investing from trading. Trading demands a huge amount of time watching charts and anticipating moves. It demands strategy carefully planned, and experience. Investing means that you buy a stock, commodity or cryptocurrency because you understand the fundamentals might provide a really good chance for profits in the future. Investing means you believe in the asset and in the case of Bitcoin in the technology behind it. Personally I'm invested for long term and expecting at least 2 years of bull market for Bitcoin.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Shaze win said:

so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone

Why would I do that. Did you ever read about those traders who lost everything in trading. Some of them are bankrupt. Some took loans, and those turned out wrong business decisions and they are on streets now. So why would I invite anyone to trade. Telling someone to buy crypto and holding is a different issue, but convincing someone to trade is not a good way to go. So if that person looses a fortune on trading, you are directly responsible for his looses, are you willing to accept that guild, I certainly won't. 

Further, the market is just too big, and there is enough money to be made. 

Yes, it is very easy to do. After all, cryptocurrency trading is a very big and interesting topic. You can simply say that you teach him how to make good money, because trading is one of the best ways to make money.