Suggest a Best Wallet to keep BTC safe - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

Suggest a Best Wallet to keep BTC safe

On 1/30/2020 at 3:29 AM, singflag said:

When the minute comes you have got were given extra crypto, I advise to make contributions in a Record or Trezor wallet. Keeping your cash steady is the foremost imperative element.

Trezor is a good Wallet I think it's from Tchèque republic and it's a legit wallet trust with the majority of traders

there are many wallets out there in the app store but not all of them are trustworthy. I suggest you to use Coinbase, Bluewallet and Blockchain wallet

The best wallet to keep you btc safe is blockchain. Cause it's really trusted and also it has been with us for a long time. So there is no need to worry. 

Currently coinbase is one of the great wallet where you can save your any crypto currency safe. Coinbase is a safe and secure wallet till now. So you can keep your btc in coinbase.   

There's a lot of online wallet that you can use, it's just depends on you what wallet best suit for you, but I can recommend you coinbase. 

On 10/14/2019 at 1:38 PM, Parvez00022 said:

hii, I have been on cryptotalk by 2 days, I have earned 1 btc here, it's amazing plateform especially person like me, if a beginner get his worth of work within a little time then he works with extra energy and more dedication. Now I want to know where and how could I save this 2 btc for safe storage? I also want to thanks cryptotalk for creating such a Worthy plateform not only for enrichment of knowledge also for making btc by little work.

Coinbase of course I deal with its wallet and little fees when you deposit it has a lot of advantages also I recommend blockchain both are simple enough to use 

You can try using a coinbase wallet or a blockchain wallet. It's a good wallet to keep your bitcoin safe. They also have a mobile wallet app so you can use it whenever you want from you phone.

Blockchain is known to be very safe when it comes to Bitcoin saving. I've been using blockchain more than a year, and so far it's safe. I have never have any problems. As long as you keep them safe, you should, I mean , you will be fine.

Well, to keep your money safe, the best wally is a hardware wallet.

But the next best option is a software wallet called Electrum.

As a web wallet, blockchain.com is very trustworthy.

I simplest know approximately yobit pockets. I most effective haired approximately yobit from my buddies. My all buddies use yobit pockets. I'm beginner in virtual marketing and i only recognize yobit.

If you have good amount of bitcoin then I suggest you to use offline wallet such as ledger nano s and ledger nano pro. If you have not good amount then use trust wallet or coinbase wallet.

There are many wallets that you can use to store your bitcoin. for example you can use Exodus, which is a free downloadable wallet... or perhaps you can use something like Coinbase, also very good. also Bitpay is good. Try to get something that also has an android application that is available for it. That way you can carry it around anywhere with you on your mobile.

If you find about a best free wallet then I suggest you to use Coinbase. I personaly use it for myself. It's really best. It's trusted and secure wallet. And also easy to use.

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best for Bitcoin.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  This allows you to easily invest and trade Bitcoin.  From now on, you have no fear of losing your Bitcoin.

Everyone has different wallet which he understand it the more, to me I go for block chain and luno they are my best wallet to store coins without having any doubt. 

I have been using Atomic Wallet with no issues. You can also opt for hardware wallets if you can afford one.

preserve BTC in any HD wallet that lets in the cold garage in conjunction with  multisignature  and they'll be safe forever, at least so long as you're making mistake

The original hardware wallet: securely hold your crypto assets. The Ledger Nano S is built around the most secure type of chip on the market, ensuring optimal security for your crypto.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, tomford said:

hii, I have been on cryptotalk long time, I have earned many  BTC here, yes cryptotalk   it's an amazing platform, if a beginner gets his worth of work within a little time then he works with extra energy and more dedication. platform not only for the enrichment of knowledge also for making BTC by little work.
For offline wallet, you can buy nano ledger wallet. It's super safe, and secure. For online wallet, as Retno say

Oh guy thanks alot you gave good instructions to all guys.this is most informative instruction.i will try both these wallets. I am new commer so i have no idea about this.

I suggest every crypto and other coins addicters to use blockchain technology is more secured and fast for sending and receiving coins, you can easily understand how bitcoin market demand curve run. 

50 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

I guess any wallet will work just fine as long as you keep the private keys and the backup phrases safe and for your eyes only. But my favorite one that I use for pretty well anything is MetaMask and this one will support pretty well every platform you need it to.

Yes right any wallet can work good just you need to keep your private key safe and secure specially for Ethereum wallet . The most famous Wallet are safe and any one can use them to store his coins there like blockchain coinbase Trust...

I recommend you to use trust wallet. Trust wallets support multicoins and tokens. If you are interested to store coins like BNB, BTC, XRP than it will be the best and it also supports almost all ER20 tokens and displays the real market price inside wallet. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Best of wallet is trust and blockchain. But everything want to use wallet and I suggest to you that you should choose Trust wallet, in my humble opinion it will be good for you.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

You can keep Bitcoin in Yobit or in Binance, or you can keep it in a blockchain or Coinbase wallet. The important thing is to search for a safe and reliable wallet or platform, so do an extensive search in order not to lose your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:41 AM, SuperCopers said:

for holding 2 btc you must choose blockchain wallet and must complete with kyc. you can make unlimited transactions with blockchain wallet that you can use btc easily. but you must complete kyc.

Yes for a big amount the blockchain is the best and be sure to verify your account because they ask for that, and other way is to use the hardwallet like ledger nano or keepkay