Cryptotalk Experience - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lakhlomoha

Cryptotalk Experience

H i everyone 

What do you think about earning some satoshi in Cryptotalk forum,Can talk about your experience in it and what's the problems do you have when you post 

• Useful or interesting 4

Well so far so good. There were some hesitation and misunderstanding with some members but as long as one knows how to use the ignore feature then they are fine. I am not an exception too.

I would say the good experiences are large in number then few of the bad experience. I am glad that I made this decision to sign up here  to hang up with a fast growing community.

I see you are a brand new and I would like to welcome you in here. You will surely enjoy your time here.

Make sure you read the forum rules and the guideline for posting. 

I will see you around.

I think You got some problems with moderators or something, but I suggest you that deal with them clearly. We here to get some answers form other members and in the same way to help others too.

If you are not happy with someone just hit the ignore button and proceed the forums. It may be small sathoshis, but it is more money for the admin as he is dealing with a lot of members.

Don't hesitate to post, if you have problems just contact directly to admin or moderators, but everything is good here.

I registered back in September but started posting only 2 days back. I read that the payments will be updated every 4-6 hours. But I'm still to get payments. I have contacted the mods regarding this and they have informed that the issues will be resolved today. Hope everything ends fine. 

I just received the payments :) So no problems as of now. Everything is just fine and working

Edited by lucifer_8
Got paid

10 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

It is pretty good but there are still lots of things to be improved. There are many people who want their own local sections for example. We got the Russian Local but that's not enough. We need Spanish, German, Arabic, Dutch etc etc. We need them all.

I think implementing the local sections will be a great deal for for that we need some trusted mods for the sections which are going to open. Or people will abuse it a lot with automated tools. And things will gone out of hand.

I really want admin to find some good people who can moderate the local section before opening any.

But my experience with the English board is awesome as I said before. I am enjoying my time here.

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Fully agree with you. The English board is great so far. You have here and there some spammers and copy/paster but hey thats what every forum has to deal with and especially this here where every post gets kinda paid with 1K Sats. 

Well things are looking more in control now a days. I remember the first day and the 2nd day when they implemented the yobit panel and paid the coins they promised. Man! it was crazy AF LOL

I could not make any post because I was busy reporting, like me there were other users too who were also reporting. That time we only had @epidemia and @ayatoslaw as mod and I can imagine how much pressure they handled then. @epidemia was banning a lot of users that time. Every topic you open you see it's copy pasted LOL. There were very very few constructive topics.

But after that things started to cool down and these days I think we are seeing really really less if we compare with those two crazy days.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

What do you think about earning some satoshi in Cryptotalk forum,Can talk about your experience in it and what's the problems do you have when you post 

Hi good to know that someone is trying to know the earning experience that one feel on cryptotalk. I want to tell you that I am registered on criptotalk 2 days before and including this reply there is total 22 content count and my total sitoshi is 1.7$. it is beyond my expectations in such a short spell of time. Crypto talk provide you a better opportunity to make easy money.

Discussion is the ultimate solution of everything. It is said that sharing your knowledge and experience is not beneficial for others but also good for self learning. Crypto talk is one of those forums where you learn from others. There may be some different opinions regarding some points but thats the beauty of discussion.

its good way to promote this forum with pay per post, and i think it can be more boosting if this campaign periode is extended until end off year

cryptotalk is beautiful and useful. Although it is new, it is developing rapidly and contains information on almost everything. I see there's no shortage of new members with the Yobit campaign. I hope the measures for spammers continue and continue in this campaign.

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

Good to know that everyone is happy here can makes some profit and help to make growing the forum,you have just to make sure you respect the rules and be creative in posts  

Pretty good experience i love this forum we can learn and we can earn satoshis at the same time just i hope to see a big community after few months it's just the beginning and already we can find a lot of things to learn . 

we ask questions we get fast answers really awesome 

I think it works great so far, somethink like I would imagine modern forum should look like.

What would I changed:

- Add Local Boards with popular languages and moderators
- Add official Dark theme
- Add Bitcoin/crypto price ticker on top
- Add News widget section on left/right side
- Change, improve or remove reactions and reputation
- Add forum time
- Add Notifications for deleted posts/topics
- Add personal statistics
- Add option that member can Lock and move topics

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I could not make any post because I was busy reporting, like me there were other users too who were also reporting. That time we only had @epidemia and @ayatoslaw as mod and I can imagine how much pressure they handled then. @epidemia was banning a lot of users that time. Every topic you open you see it's copy pasted LOL. There were very very few constructive topics.

But after that things started to cool down and these days I think we are seeing really really less if we compare with those two crazy days.

those two days were nightmares, I couldn't even go to the kitchen just to get a glass of water so that there were no reports piled up, because if left briefly there were already dozens of garbage reports.
btw, thanks to all who have helped until this day.

14 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

Hi there lakhlomoha. My experience in cryptotalk forum is so far so good, i don't have any problem so far, maybe only some deleted post and that's it. About the payment i still receive it even its low (because i only post some posts :D)

22 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

those two days were nightmares, I couldn't even go to the kitchen just to get a glass of water so that there were no reports piled up, because if left briefly there were already dozens of garbage reports.

I think most of them spammers are gone or they hide and hibernate now.

I also remember how many posts and members I reported non-stop in  Report Members Old topic

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well things are looking more in control now a days. I remember the first day and the 2nd day when they implemented the yobit panel and paid the coins they promised. Man! it was crazy AF LOL

I don't know crazy things happened, I just commented on how it is done if there is plagiarism. I am very busy working outside and can only share during work breaks and at night, hope can help you buddy,

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

i am not facing any problem in the forum, i earn satoshies by posting in forum, and it is also increasing my experience and very satisfied with crypto talk forum, and it make my life easier.

Hard Worker 😎😎

4 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

I remember my fingers were aching because of clicking on the mouse pad and keyboard for several times in every 5 seconds. Anyway, I think that hard work paid off well after all. The spammers got this realization that whatever they are doing age going to the waste and possibly most of them gave up. There were a lot of bot posts as well if I am not wrong.

40 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I am very busy working outside and can only share during work breaks and at night, hope can help you buddy,

Well everyone has their own way of managing the life. I am glad that you are making time and have this well wish to give your time in the forum. Thank you.

Experience was good as at least we could get some satoshi here for posting and exchanging of knowledge which we can't find on any other forum.

23 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well everyone has their own way of managing the life. I am glad that you are making time and have this well wish to give your time in the forum. Thank you.

I am very interested join this forum since a week ago, it seems fresh and interesting, but I was disappointed because not everyone wants to share information, they are only chasing post bonuses, so there was spam and plagiarism.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

I am very interested join this forum since a week ago, it seems fresh and interesting, but I was disappointed because not everyone wants to share information, they are only chasing post bonuses, so there was spam and plagiarism.

Well it's not true at all. Yes there are a lot of people are chasing the bounty but some of us also working on sharing knowledge. 

I think it's how you seek the knowledge. So far I found few users who are interesting and I enjoyed sharing knowledge with them. Some of them I can think of right now are

@bitcoworld we talked about the poloniex exchange and he shared me some knowledge those were really unknown to me, I got some good idea about BAT token from him

@Consignee The use created few very informative topics for the forum which worth reading.

@duncun007if I am not wrong then he shared a story about how a hacker hacked an entire DEX exchange and how he moved all the coins.

There are a lot of good conversations between users all around. You just need to find them 😊 

at the moment I haven't found any problems or whatsoever. 1k satoshi clearly at the moment seems to be a bit low... but we are answering posts not writing 4000 words posts therefore I am more than happy. I wish I had more time to invest reading and commenting your posts guy!