What's Your Strategy? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

I use the general strategy of buy low and sell high. In order to determine which coin to buy, I chose a decentralized coin that has high price fluctuation and low transaction fees, for example Litecoin. We are unable to determine whether we buy and sell in a timely manner, depending on market conditions. As much as possible I sell at high prices.

My strategy is very simple my friend. 

I just want to post some meaningful comment which has contain a lot of information.  Obviously this platform requires a vast information.. Everybody should have to post a rich comment. 

Thanks my friend                

We all knows that bitcoin is the most popular coin. I think if you can buy it now and you sell it after few months you can make a good profit. Now it's price is at almost 28k. In my opinion it's price will rise up at almost 50k in few months. If you can hold it you take a good profit.

• +1 1

My business strategy is not complicated I just wait for the big announcement of the currency then I buy and I will sell my holdings before the announcement.

We all have our different forms of strategy while trading,  some people prefer day trading while some prefer long-term trading. I prefer buying a coin when the price drops and then sell when the price skyrocket, thereby taking a reasonable profit. It is not advisable to get a coin when the prices seems very high, it is better to go for it when the price drops and taking profits at favourable market prices. 

I didn't have much experience in day trading as I usually hold a currency for a long time as I buy a currency when it is at its lowest and has good chances of its rise again so that I can sell that and generate a good profit.I learned a lot about day trading also but it could be risky if we don't have much experience and knowledge about market.

Trade is a matter of experience.  You will then choose long term and short term trades according to your experience.  However, I have not traded yet.  Because I don't have enough money.  Those who will trade must choose coins.  But you have to look at the past history and speed of that coin.  Then you can choose the right time to buy those coins.  You will buy coins at a lower price and sell at a higher price, so you will make a good profit.

I joined it for online learning because no job was available for me.  So I think that I want to joined this because sit in free condition is not a good habit.  But I joined it recently so I have no much Information about this. But I know some views about BTC.  It's rate decreased before the Christmas season and then  Christmas season started its rate will be increased. 

First, I advise you to divide the money, not to put it in one place, and not to trade in one currency, the strategy depends on the volume of trading in the market.

• +1 1

My strategy is very simple that is i only set a limit order so that I don't get caught up in emotion. I'm not sure this is a good strategy, but it has worked quite well. And learned after many time lose my money 

It is very hard to know when to buy and when to sell and I am not that kind of investor that is why I just buy and hold until I found a good return on my investment like upto 25 percent and I sell then.

My strategy is to get money in less time so I think trading is the best option for me because there is also a great chanse to get more money in less time. 

My strategy in business is to just look at the price opportunity of BTC or Altcoin. Which is good. In a down market, I buy and sell it when it goes up. Of course I'm making safe currencies (currency prices). 

13 hours ago, OR.HD said:

My strategy is quite simple,I was most suited to the daily trading strategy. I prefer to make a few trades a day to get a few percent a week, than to make one deal.

This is not a strategy but just a post. Let me give you a good strategy, to wait in a day for when bitcoin price will get reduced, then buy, or waiting for when it increase more, then sell. Making use of indicators like RSI to know if to enter the market or not. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:21 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

@williamz902 The day trader needs to monitor every minute in order to benefit greatly on a daily basis and here is what makes traders successful and you need to know the volumes in the market, which depend on the quantity of demand and supply for that currency, follow the markets and technical analysis accurately in order to benefit and thus be successful in trading on a daily basis

This is very interesting actually well in my own strategy I do my trading when I noticed the price of currency have increase in the market after a long term investment, then I will sell and make some good profit. I will then buy again at low price and wait again when the price have rise up and sell again.

Good evening everyone, I have been a trader for approximately 10 months and I trade based on a strategy that I learned months ago based on the golden number and the fibonacci sequence. Trading is more than buying cheap and selling expensive or making martingals. Trading needs a specialized analysis or you will only lose your money. 

Right now, I assume the safest plan is to raise as much as possible and keep for the next two years. There are very high chances, and the conditions seem to be favorable, for a massive increase in Bitcoin at the very least.

I do not have any strategy because I do not prefer trading much, but it is worth learning any strategy, but this takes a lot of time and I do not have this time

• +4 1

1 hour ago, lonamatt said:

I do not have any strategy now, but I am trying to create my own strategy and this matter will make a difference to me in my life in general and not only in trading

@lonamatt You can refer strategy of some experienced traders, the strategy will involve:
+ Capital ratio for each type of token;
+ Time & frequency of trading;
+ Targeted token group;
+ Criteria for stop loss or take profit;
+ Selected exchanges;
+ Market indices are used;
If you are a novice and do not have much experience to build your own trading strategy, you can experiment by following the Telegram group chat about trading signals. Currently the bullrun is going on so most of their signals are correct.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:21 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

I started trading for the first time in 2019. I had no idea about trading then.  However, I can gain a fair amount of time at that time. Later I trade again without realizing it.  This time he was not saved.  I have to lose a huge amount of money.

My strategy depends on not leaving any of the cryptocurrencies at a loss because I set support points for the currency, and if the currency’s price drops to those points, I buy another amount of the currency and when the price reverses up, I start selling the quantities I own in batches.

• +1 1

With regard to choosing the currency, I choose currencies whose price fluctuates greatly, which gives me many opportunities to profit during the fall or rise of the price, as for the moment of buying or selling, it depends on the technical analysis that I have done so that I can expect when When the price will rise or fall

• +3 1

It depends on the technical analysis and I do technical analysis about the coins for which I receive any news or prediction of pumping and If I see it as worthy I make a strategy and do trade in it.